Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mdiver

Decisions Decisions

8 posts in this topic

One girl for two hours or TWO girls for 30 minutes - same cost. Which would you suggest please?

One girl for two hours or TWO girls for 30 minutes - same cost. Which would you suggest please?

Question, as posed:

Answer: One for Two hours.

Depends on whether you have met them both before.

Also do they know each other?

Are they happy to interact for your pleasure?

Are they both Bi?

Too many questions, I know, but for me a 2 hour punt with a lady I already know would be my choice.

As my minimum punt length is an hour i wouldnt be in the slightest interested in half hour. I wouldnt punt with a newbie to me for two hours though either.

As my minimum punt length is an hour i wouldnt be in the slightest interested in half hour. I wouldnt punt with a newbie to me for two hours though either.

Very valid point which is why I asked the questions above. He still hasn't answered yet. Perhaps he went for the 1/2 hour with 2 girls and is too knackered to log on.

Depends on whether you have met them both before.

Also do they know each other?

Are they happy to interact for your pleasure?

Are they both Bi?

Too many questions, I know, but for me a 2 hour punt with a lady I already know would be my choice.

Have met one of the 2 girl and yes both bi and will interact.

Haven't seen other lady but tempted as good reports on the not to be totally trusted site and 2 hours is special offer of same price as for one hour.

Have met one of the 2 girl and yes both bi and will interact.

Haven't seen other lady but tempted as good reports on the not to be totally trusted site and 2 hours is special offer of same price as for one hour.

I hope you will let us all know how it goes in due course.

Even with two girls, I find 30 mins too short a duration for a booking. Two hours with one girl for the same price sounds a bargain as long as you are reasonably sure you'll get on. Nothing so bad as two hours in bed with someone who you don't get on with and is showing that she feels the same.