Colonel Bonkers

Famous Punters

51 posts in this topic

I imagine some of you must have been visited now and then - or once - by someone in the public eye.

Irrespective of the quality of the sex, did the fame of the person give you a kick? I.e. a wondering "I'm being fucked by...."

If so, was it because it was a real A-lister, or was fame in itself a significant, additional ingredient?

Edited by Mr. Bloom

A lady never tells ;)

Um, but no, I haven't...

A lady never tells ;)

Um, but no, I haven't...

I'm glad to know you think that way and surely one of the aspects of visiting a WG is discretion.

A lady never tells ;)

Um, but no, I haven't...

I wasn't asking you to tell, in the sense of naming names. My question was, in the abstact, did you find...?

I have, though I would never tell. ;)

The thing to remember is that they are "normal" men, and that's often a big let down.

So you might find yourself confronted with a man with a shitty attitude and bad breath too,

the fact that he happened to be in a film at some point is by the by at that point to be honest.

I saw a gentleman once who was rather miffed as I had no idea who he was....

Yup! I've seen one! I always fancied him too!

I saw a gentleman once who was rather miffed as I had no idea who he was....

Punter says 'do you know who I am?'

Girl rings angency and says 'I've got a punter here who's lost his memory.'

Edited by mike52

I have recognised names and faces, but will never tell, it's just not my way.

They were lovely though! I'd rather they came back for the funtimes, knowing that they're safe to do so.

A few dudes, I had their book/books already, that was a shock/surprise when I knew who they really were!

When I fished them out of the shelves, they were really happy. Like attracts like etc...

I have met many celebs in my other jobs too, some of them are just vile. You'd be shocked. I'm glad that they haven't met me this way..

There has never been a crossover so far, and I still wouldn't talk if there was, as...

No.1- It's just not my style.

No.2- I'd ruin my business.

No.3- Set an example to future ladies, and show them that being discreet is best.

They were lovely though! I'd rather they came back for the funtimes, knowing that they're safe to do so.

A few dudes, I had their book/books already, that was a shock/surprise when I knew who they really were!

When I fished them out of the shelves, they were really happy. Like attracts like etc...

I have met many celebs in my other jobs too, some of them are just vile. You'd be shocked. I'm glad that they haven't met me this way..

There has never been a crossover so far, and I still wouldn't talk if there was, as...

No.3- Set an example to future ladies, and show them that being discreet is best.

It feels goood to know that there are principled and decent people like you out there who wont sell a story for a few shekels and ruin peoples lives.

I saw the thread title and I thought to myself " I wonder if Dollymopp is reading this?" and, lo.........................

Must come and get my glasses back soon. ;)

I imagine some of you must have been visited now and then - or once - by someone in the public eye.

Irrespective of the quality of the sex, did the fame of the person give you a kick? I.e. a wondering "I'm being fucked by...."

If so, was it because it was a real A-lister, or was fame in itself a significant, additional ingredient?

I'm always nervous when I meet someone for the first time - what if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I am unattractive - that sort of thing.. but seriously I do silly things - I'm jumpy and kick the wine over or pour it down my front instead of putting the glass to my mouth..... by the first kiss I am fine, but until then.........

It's worse if I meet someone I have seen on the TV, and I don't really know why - they are human just like the rest of us. I have high profile clients who are not 'in the news' and I did not feel half so bad when I met them because there was not the added pressure of seeing a famous face.. It's interesting though, following their careers and knowing I have 'known them' :)

One night I was sent to Newcastle by the agency I worked for. Newcastle from Leeds for a two hour appointment. I must have been mad !

When I got there he was 1) very famous - 'of the minute' (and that's exactly what he was - only 'of the minute so why all of the fuss) 2) in the penthouse suite of the best hotel, and we drank Champagne and had a lovely time. When it came to paying for my time, he went into the bedroom to 'copper up'.

Okay - we had run over, but he didn't even have enough for the initial two hours. I remember pulling over onto the hard shoulder of the A1 on the way back because I was really tired. There was no petrol allowance and the agency took their full fee, so I got to punt with someone off the telly - so bloody what :)

Oh - and to the original question - why on earth would I tell anyone when my privacy is far more precious than any of theirs? And I mean that.

Edited by Sarah Summers

Punter says 'do you know who I am?'

Girl rings angency and says 'I've got a punter here who's lost his memory.'

LOL :D

I've not been in the business long enough to meet anyone famous. If I did, I'd keep it to myself. I have met a couple of A-listers who I haven't slept with. Happy to brag about them :D :D

I've had a couple, but no way would I ever kiss and tell. It's just not how I work.

I've seen 5 siginificantly famous people - two were footballers who I didn't have a clue who they were until I spotted them on TV.

Certainly would NEVER sell my story. I have more consideration for my family than to put them through something like that and no amount of money is worth having 'prostitute' be the first thing that comes up when your name is mention.

Randomly, I saw the Wayne Rooney girl in VIP of a club last week.

I have visited a few ladies who didn't know who I am, even when I told them! :D

I had their book/books already, that was a shock/surprise when I knew who they really were!

When I fished them out of the shelves, they were really happy.

Did you have the cheek to ask to make you copy of the book an authographed copy?

I have visited a few ladies who didn't know who I am, even when I told them! :D

Now that is funny too :)

Judging by responses, the ladies who have, are dying to tell. Perhaps not here but on a PM or over a chat. Who asked them to name?

Judging by responses, the ladies who have, are dying to tell. Perhaps not here but on a PM or over a chat. Who asked them to name?

Far too risky, not here, not by PM, not even by telepathy. Remember one of the main ingredients of a punt is discretion.

I once had someone ask me to meet them in a layby, because he said it was the only place he wouldn't be recognised or attract reporters. I didn't go!

Are you talking about the ladies who posted, or by the lack of ladies who posted? *confused of Leeds*

Are you talking about the ladies who posted, or by the lack of ladies who posted? *confused of Leeds*

Judging by responses - i.e. the ladies who posted a response

Ladies who have - Ladies who have met someone famous

Are dying to tell - Have an urge to name that famous person

Clear?

Edited by Fred15

Judging by responses - i.e. the ladies who posted a response

Ladies who have - Ladies who have met someone famous

Are dying to tell - Have an urge to name that famous person

Clear?

I think that was loud and clear but it still does not make sense, not to me anyways :(

Edited by Sarah Summers