Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frank Smith

Have You Ever Been Bored?

8 posts in this topic

I thought I would treat myself today. Why not? Got a new job and compared to most people my age, I do not spend too much. Well, I don't go out drinking every week, have car bills to pay or go on holidays to Greek Islands. Finished work for the day and called my first choice (who owes me £50 after a punt lasted 20 seconds, she tore my frenulum, and gave me £100 back of the £150 to make sure I come back), never answered. Called my second choice, same response. Mulled over a third, but considering the distance, I decide to go for two girls near me. One, I had already seen before and had a, well, good experience. It was OK. This time she was with her friend, a "WA Legened", tonnes of feedback and what not. How could I got wrong? £220, a lot of money.

I got there, one of the girls (each of which has more than 200 positive reviews)was just dressed in a large t-shirt and when I saw the other, she just look very nervy looking, like she was quite tentative about me for whatever reason. The whole lesbian show was slow pace and pretty much lame. I asked them to use a strap on each other, that was lame. Everything was slow and a half assed effort put into it. I got a little oral but the girl doing it was obviously not keen. I came on her chest, got a shitty massage by both, probably down to the fact they were watching Scrubs on TV. I asked them to start a lesbian show as I got prepared for round 2, but that was when the weird thing happened.

I had two pretty good looking women, naked on the bed in a 69 position and I was watching scrubs on the TV. Seriously, my head turned and I watched scrubs, a show that I do not even like. It was so bad, such a giant waste of money, I just got up and left. Bloody waste of time...

It happens. I feel your pain. Nothing I say will make you feel better. You just have to wipe your mouth and walk away.

I thought I would treat myself today. Why not? Got a new job and compared to most people my age, I do not spend too much. Well, I don't go out drinking every week, have car bills to pay or go on holidays to Greek Islands. Finished work for the day and called my first choice (who owes me £50 after a punt lasted 20 seconds, she tore my frenulum, and gave me £100 back of the £150 to make sure I come back), never answered. Called my second choice, same response. Mulled over a third, but considering the distance, I decide to go for two girls near me. One, I had already seen before and had a, well, good experience. It was OK. This time she was with her friend, a "WA Legened", tonnes of feedback and what not. How could I got wrong? £220, a lot of money.

I got there, one of the girls (each of which has more than 200 positive reviews)was just dressed in a large t-shirt and when I saw the other, she just look very nervy looking, like she was quite tentative about me for whatever reason. The whole lesbian show was slow pace and pretty much lame. I asked them to use a strap on each other, that was lame. Everything was slow and a half assed effort put into it. I got a little oral but the girl doing it was obviously not keen. I came on her chest, got a shitty massage by both, probably down to the fact they were watching Scrubs on TV. I asked them to start a lesbian show as I got prepared for round 2, but that was when the weird thing happened.

I had two pretty good looking women, naked on the bed in a 69 position and I was watching scrubs on the TV. Seriously, my head turned and I watched scrubs, a show that I do not even like. It was so bad, such a giant waste of money, I just got up and left. Bloody waste of time...

I have been bored and it is a sign to me of needing a break. I was at a party and 4 beautiful WGs were all over me and i turned away and went for a break and then had a shower got dressed and went home. A shocking waste of punting.

If this feedback on the WGs was on the purple site the whole system has more holes in it than a string vest and can be easily made up so i treat it all as just that, made up, a jackanory story. The owners have no interest in helping punters so its rotten to the core. Mind you i still use it as a location tool only. I sympathise with you and with your bad punting record as i have read on many previous threads from you all you can do is do your research as you did here, this time it didnt pay off, hopefully it will in future, best of luck.:)

Edited by smiths

Yes, it happens. I've caught myself thinking about my tax returns and what to buy my wife for her birthday on occasion during these sessions. Tends to mean it isn't going very well.

@Smiths

I remember one time on the other site, it could have even been the same girls, I booked a duo through the booking system. I got to the area only the be told that one of the girls had their time of the month and only "I" was available. I told them I will seem them another day. I was pissed that I was not told earlier but oh well. A day or two later, I was prompted to leave feedback. I left neutral and said that "unforeseen circumstances" called of the punt. They sent me an aggressive PM, saying how rating neutral screws up the ratings for them. At the same time, they left feedback on my profile saying how I was late, rude, unclean and so on despite the fact I never even laid eyes on either.

@Smiths

I remember one time on the other site, it could have even been the same girls, I booked a duo through the booking system. I got to the area only the be told that one of the girls had their time of the month and only "I" was available. I told them I will seem them another day. I was pissed that I was not told earlier but oh well. A day or two later, I was prompted to leave feedback. I left neutral and said that "unforeseen circumstances" called of the punt. They sent me an aggressive PM, saying how rating neutral screws up the ratings for them. At the same time, they left feedback on my profile saying how I was late, rude, unclean and so on despite the fact I never even laid eyes on either.

I have had hundreds of punts off the purple site and never had any feedback or given any, i only book those WGs with displayed phone numbers and there is no reason for me to be part of that mickey mouse feedback system. I can see the advantage if the punter lives in a punting desert, i live and punt in London and Herts only. I see the advantage to the WG as it can make them feel safer but there is no advantage to me as i have no interest at all in WGs who only take email/booking system bookings. So as i see it punters are sucked into a system that has no credibility and where because the WG doesnt like his feedback or lack of it she wont punt with him YET many of these same WGs take phone bookings from punters like me who are mainly looking for same day punts. :)

You acted on impulse. You didn't do the bladdy research man!

It happens, you just have to move on. One of the few disappointing punts I've ever had was with a woman I had seen before and had quite a good time. I think she was rather tired from working at her normal job the night before and made no attempt to disguise her yawning or looking extremely bored. I felt so disengaged, I started feeling very bored myself but there was no saving grace of Scrubs on TV (quite a good show IMHO...)