WhilstNeroplays

Plan B

23 posts in this topic

I hear a lot about punting strategies and while everyone claims to have a plan B, nobody reveals what that might be. What is your backup plan for when things go awry?

Redtube

Seriously, never have a plan b myself, of late I can never get a plan a organised, sad but true.

always have a few numbers in phone in case of need

I hear a lot about punting strategies and while everyone claims to have a plan B, nobody reveals what that might be. What is your backup plan for when things go awry?

Your incorrect when you say nobody reveals their plan B, i have on here in the past. Mine is a regular who can usually fit me in if plan A goes tits up, if not a party can always fit me in. :)

Always have a plan B and a plan C

Plan B is another WG in a similar location who takes phone bookings

Plan C is a parlour I occasionally use.

Even with these B and C plans I have ended up back home pocket full of cash.

First WG cancels or if the entrance is indiscrete I cancel

Plan B can't see me at short notice / not answering her phone

Parlour offering is not even close to my taste.

I may well be flamed for this next bit

Often thought of making 2 or 3 bookings 30 miuntes apart

Then if there is a problem I can move on to the next one

Never done it but was very tempted a few months back.

My plan B is a pre-saved search on **.

2 miles from where I'll be, no BB, has phone number listed and available today. Resulted in one of my best punts this year after being let down on the day.

Yay smartphones

Always travel with 3 or 4 numbers of ladies who are available on the same day. Don't make a booking with them but can call as needed. It has served me well a few times.

always have a few numbers in phone in case of need

This is exactly what I do. One of the numbers is that of HOD. S. Ken. (unless of course HOD is plan A which it often is).

Isn't sometimes the best plan B to just accept defeat and save your money for another time? Often I find that if you resort to plan B (like a parlour) it is never going to be as good as what you were anticipating with your plan A and I often end up thinking why I wasted my money on plan B. Perhaps the best plan B is just to go to the toilet and think what you would have done with your plan A.

Isn't sometimes the best plan B to just accept defeat and save your money for another time? Often I find that if you resort to plan B (like a parlour) it is never going to be as good as what you were anticipating with your plan A and I often end up thinking why I wasted my money on plan B. Perhaps the best plan B is just to go to the toilet and think what you would have done with your plan A.

No it isnt for me. My plan B being regulars or parties are guaranteed good or better punts but as i like variety i like punting with newbies to me as well. Having a plan B means its easier to walk if plan A isnt up to what i require and ensures i never think with my dick nowadays. Its very rare plan B isnt either very good or excellent in my experience. :)

This is exactly what I do. One of the numbers is that of HOD. S. Ken. (unless of course HOD is plan A which it often is).

Very wise Old Jack, have a highly rated Establishment as plan A and sometimes plan B. :)

My version of 'Plan B' has never been needed, but there is a secret alarm that would blast your head off, and it would be heard at my local police station and probably in Glasgow's too. I also have a machete at hand. They do need to be dusted...so that tells you something. B)

My version of 'Plan B' has never been needed, but there is a secret alarm that would blast your head off, and it would be heard at my local police station and probably in Glasgow's too. I also have a machete at hand. They do need to be dusted...so that tells you something. B)

Dollymopp ... in the all together ... with a machete ... wow, what a way to go! :)

I don't bother. For me there's usually no point. The purpose of the punt for me nowadays is to do something specific with one specific WG. If I do a late switch I'm always a bit deflated.... it would be a waste of my dosh, and no real fun.

Found by trial and error that I feel better just by shrugging my shoulders, keeping the money, and planning a punt for next week or whenever.

But... of course... can understand why the younger more vigorous guys, driven by raging hormones (wish I was), need to seize the hour via a good back up plan.

Edited by jackdaw

Dollymopp ... in the all together ... with a machete ... wow, what a way to go! :)

Russ Meyer cosplay? Oh my!

My punting opportunities are slim so I always have a plan B after being let down before. I'm usually Mr Research but I did enjoy the instant gratification of "You're available? I'll be there in 10 minutes"

In my experience if Plan A goes wrong best not try a Plan B or search for someone else in a haste unless you know someone else who is a sure thing and you actually want to see them at the time. It is better to calm yourself and try to think about something other than sex for few moments and then go home and try another time. Hasty booking often turn out disappointing.

I don't bother. For me there's usually no point. The purpose of the punt for me nowadays is to do something specific with one specific WG. If I do a late switch I'm always a bit deflated.... it would be a waste of my dosh, and no real fun.

Found by trial and error that I feel better just by shrugging my shoulders, keeping the money, and planning a punt for next week or whenever.

But... of course... can understand why the younger more vigorous guys, driven by raging hormones (wish I was), need to seize the hour via a good back up plan.

My plan A is certainly specific but if that goes tits up which is always the WGs fault for lying to me my view is this WG has wasted my time and perhaps money so i wont let her spoil my day so having a sure thing plan B makes me feel better and i can shrug the liar off. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I might have to re-think my pla B.

Thanks lads, and Dolly - you're scaring me.

On one occasion I was preparing to visit a potential 'Plan B' WG, but she had to cancel our appointment. As the Plan B alternative to my Plan B research mission, I went to see my regular Plan A lady instead - which wasn't at all disappointing! :D

On one occasion I was preparing to visit a potential 'Plan B' WG, but she had to cancel our appointment. As the Plan B alternative to my Plan B research mission, I went to see my regular Plan A lady instead - which wasn't at all disappointing! :D

I'm sure there is a mathematical rule to govern this eventuality!

Tura Satana, google her (better pics!) and RM's 'Faster Pussycat Kill Kill!' She stole my look, the cool sexy bitch. :)

OK, I stole hers...!

I do wear tweed and glasses too, you know. :)

Edited by Dollymopp