Beaugiles

What Turns You Off?

50 posts in this topic

We'd been getting along quite nicely ... not the sexiest property in the world ... she'd been on her feet all day and her calves were tight as drumskins so I started with a relaxing massage ... worked my way up towards her thighs and her bum and then to her back and shoulders ... as the contact grew so the old man began to remember what he was there for ... and slowly, but slowly, began to wake up ... I turned her over and she reached down to feel for him ... gradually coming to attention ... and then she says,'Did you take your pill? ... and suddenly he's at ease ... and the parade is over for the day.

What turns you off?

Bad language out of context, smoking and a horrible accent, probably in that order. Oh, and cheap and nasty underwear or holdups with holes in. Shoes with the labels on the soles. Dirty shoes. And a dirty shower or an advocado bathroom suite. Smelly sheets and towels. Those hideous air fresheners that you plug in and make the room smell like the inside of a bottle of household cleaner.

Pan pipe / whale song tunes in the background... 'it's relaxing!', no, seriously it isn't it's just bloody annoying, give me a copy of Never mind the bollocks..... any day of the week...

Green teeth with bits of food stuck on them. Really strong garlic breath - bad breath but worse!.. Skid marks on his underpants - why? How? He's punting for God's sake, and he's come here with a dirty bottom - how utterly thoughtless and coarse.

Rudeness, being treated with indifference or as if I am the third person in the room.

Punters who are 'on a mission'... been sent by another girl to find out what I'm like, give the game away by mentioning it.. what a waste of their money and my time *shrugs shoulders*

All of these things have happened to me. These days the guys read my website.

I'll take labels on shoes any day above any of these.........

Green teeth with bits of food stuck on them. Really strong garlic breath - bad breath but worse!.. Skid marks on his underpants - why? How? He's punting for God's sake, and he's come here with a dirty bottom - how utterly thoughtless and coarse.

Rudeness, being treated with indifference or as if I am the third person in the room.

Punters who are 'on a mission'... been sent by another girl to find out what I'm like, give the game away by mentioning it.. what a waste of their money and my time *shrugs shoulders*

All of these things have happened to me. These days the guys read my website.

I'll take labels on shoes any day above any of these.........

All of the above goes without saying, so I didn't (and as a consumer its not really relevant I guess) but leaving the labels on the sole of your shoes is simply beyond the pale..........

All of the above goes without saying, so I didn't (and as a consumer its not really relevant I guess) but leaving the labels on the sole of your shoes is simply beyond the pale..........

I went to a wedding in the Summer and wore new shoes. As we were being shown to the room in the hotel, the manager discreetly pointed out that very thing :)

Edited by Sarah Summers

My ultimate turn off is being told "no" for no good reason, I recently visited a lady who flat out refused to do any position other then bent over the bed, difficult when there is almost a foot difference in height and the bed is very low. If she'd said she found mish uncomfortable I would have asked for something else but just no, and a slap on the arse to tell me to get on with it was very off putting.

My ultimate turn off is being told "no" for no good reason, I recently visited a lady who flat out refused to do any position other then bent over the bed, difficult when there is almost a foot difference in height and the bed is very low. If she'd said she found mish uncomfortable I would have asked for something else but just no, and a slap on the arse to tell me to get on with it was very off putting.

I find that difficult to comprehend. There are so many girls just not suited to this line of work. In the nine years I have been working I have only ever said a flat 'No' once and that was after I had let him in and he had showered. I knew I was going to ask him to leave because he gave off awful vibes. I sat in the lounge shaking. When he had finished showering he got dressed and left.

We'd been getting along quite nicely ... not the sexiest property in the world ... she'd been on her feet all day and her calves were tight as drumskins so I started with a relaxing massage ... worked my way up towards her thighs and her bum and then to her back and shoulders ... as the contact grew so the old man began to remember what he was there for ... and slowly, but slowly, began to wake up ... I turned her over and she reached down to feel for him ... gradually coming to attention ... and then she says,'Did you take your pill? ... and suddenly he's at ease ... and the parade is over for the day.

What turns you off?

Coldness, unfriendliness, not actually offering what was agreed or that i have paid for and the WG not being anything like her pictures and me not fancying the real her along with any sign of negativity, i am paying for a fun time not to have a misery moaning. Telling me to hurry up even though there is ages left or saying "are you comming yet".:)

Edited by smiths

I find that difficult to comprehend. There are so many girls just not suited to this line of work. In the nine years I have been working I have only ever said a flat 'No' once and that was after I had let him in and he had showered. I knew I was going to ask him to leave because he gave off awful vibes. I sat in the lounge shaking. When he had finished showering he got dressed and left.

I'm glad I'm not being unreasonable, not like I was asking for anal or watersports at the last minute or anything! It was actually during a 2 girl session, I've seen the other lady before and she always gives me a fantastic time, but her friend (the no mish girl) was very brusque, after I came she had her robe on and was out the door with her mobile in hand leaving my reg to clean me up and make pillow talk for the 5 minutes I had left. Based on my regular girl, I would have expected similar friendliness from her partner, but sadly I think her attitude is more what I would expect from a parlour girl and not an indie...

I'm glad I'm not being unreasonable, not like I was asking for anal or watersports at the last minute or anything! It was actually during a 2 girl session, I've seen the other lady before and she always gives me a fantastic time, but her friend (the no mish girl) was very brusque, after I came she had her robe on and was out the door with her mobile in hand leaving my reg to clean me up and make pillow talk for the 5 minutes I had left. Based on my regular girl, I would have expected similar friendliness from her partner, but sadly I think her attitude is more what I would expect from a parlour girl and not an indie...

A WGs attitude isnt dictated by where she works in my experience, its an individual trait so a Soho Walk-Up WG charging £30 could have a fantastic attitude while a £300 an hour Indie could be cold and unfriendly. I have punted with many great Parlour WGs like Alex ex of the Bunny Lounge who went on to become Indie, she is great wherever you punt with her. :)

A girl being too rough with my cock whether or orally or (especially) manually. :angry:

Rubbing it for all you're worth as if you're trying to light a fire with it is just not sexy, and teeth need to be prevented from contact at all times please!! :o

Number one must be tobacco breathe or general halitosis. If you do smoke a polo mint isn't enough, if you don't clean your teeth it says so much about the rest of your hygiene. Honest!

That would be closely followed by BO. For ladies in this line of work there is really no excuse.

A dirty house or flat immediately concerns me about the state of the bed linen.

A look on the face which says I would rather be anywhere than here.

Her phone ringing. They have a silent mode for a reason.

Struggling to make yourself understood because she only knows 3 words of English, and one of them is fuck.

The following, mainly:

* A tip of a place

* Someone else actually being there - or a hint we are not alone

* Bad attitude

* A list of "don't do's"

Particularly when you've done your research only to find it doesn't do what it said on the tin when you get there. Not happened recently, but I have actually handed money over before encountering all or any of above - not a good place to be!!

Have to agree with much that has been said. It can be summed up as "bad attitude". A girl with the right attitude has already got the place, and herself, clean, dressed appropriately, put clean towels, sheets etc in their proper places, Ensured the flat/house is well ventilated and fresh and is ready on time with her phone switched off.

Rubbing it for all you're worth as if you're trying to light a fire with it is just not sexy, and teeth need to be prevented from contact at all times please!! :o

That works both ways :)

Loud fake moaning.

Uncreative dirty talk.

Being too rough on my cock.

Lack of intelligence.

Bad teeth.

That works both ways :)

Sarah, I couldn't agree more! Trust me - I do treat ladies' delicate bits with the utmost care and respect, but I expect and require the same in return. :) Most ladies understand this, but unfortunately there are those who don't! :angry:

Bad language out of context, smoking and a horrible accent, probably in that order. Oh, and cheap and nasty underwear or holdups with holes in. Shoes with the labels on the soles. Dirty shoes. And a dirty shower or an advocado bathroom suite. Smelly sheets and towels. Those hideous air fresheners that you plug in and make the room smell like the inside of a bottle of household cleaner.

Out of all the sins in this thread, the advocado suite must be the worst, and unfortunately I speak from experience :o

Sarah, I couldn't agree more! Trust me - I do treat ladies' delicate bits with the utmost care and respect, but I expect and require the same in return. :) Most ladies understand this, but unfortunately there are those who don't! :angry:

Point taken !

I went to a wedding in the Summer and wore new shoes. As we were being shown to the room in the hotel, the manager discreetly pointed out that very thing :)

Were you walking on him at the time? :rolleyes:

I leave the price tags on. I like people to know I can afford cheap shoes!

I quite like peeling labels off shoes ... it feels like doing a good maintenace job!

And, I do have an avocado bathroom ... but there's a power shower, and lovely gel and a pile of fluffy towels, so who gives a f**k about the colour?

Edited by Beaugiles

Over zealous security guards and hostile maids for starters. They're singularly the worst. Weapons openly displayed on the inside of the front door always give me a feeling of unease. The 15 minute disappearing act after handing over the wedge is a bit of a turn off. A screaming match between girls held directly outside the door, before she storms in slamming it shut with a face like thunder is not the most auspicious start. Mobile phones continually ringing and getting answered. Being kept waiting for more than 30 minutes.

More usefully, a drop of lighter fuel will easily remove stubborn gummed labels from any smooth surface like a shoe sole.