Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
porker paul

Water Sports

11 posts in this topic

If you will forgive the deliberate pun, I used to think of WS as a purely D/s activity, but I read so many references to it on a number of threads about "normal" punting that I am beginning to wonder.

Is it now a mainstream activity?

Personally it does nothing for me and I don't see it as a sexual act, but I have noticed it being offered by more and more girls so there must either be a demand for it or the girls figure its harmless, they still give me money and after a quick shower uses up a bit of their time and I won't be on my back for so long.

If you will forgive the deliberate pun, I used to think of WS as a purely D/s activity, but I read so many references to it on a number of threads about "normal" punting that I am beginning to wonder.

Is it now a mainstream activity?

It seems to be becoming so. When i piss i only wish to do it in the toilet myself and have no interest on being pissed on but some clearly do. A case of whatever floats your boat. :)

Personally it does nothing for me and I don't see it as a sexual act, but I have noticed it being offered by more and more girls so there must either be a demand for it or the girls figure its harmless, they still give me money and after a quick shower uses up a bit of their time and I won't be on my back for so long.

I didn't get you... I couldn't work out if you were a WG or a punter so I took a peek at your profile. You clearly have no understanding of this activity or you would not have said this!

It seems to be becoming so. When i piss i only wish to do it in the toilet myself and have no interest on being pissed on but some clearly do. A case of whatever floats your boat. :)

I was the same until a gorgeous girl did it on me without asking and whilst I was very turned on. Needless to say I have tried it again. Best to ask for this service from someone who knows how to provide it.

I only get asked for it very rarely. I don't offer it, but have done on occasion with clients who have asked- it's pretty much always been with guys who have never done it before and want to see what it's like. Mostly they are a bit 'oh, um, is that it? I suppose it was OK!' about it! I don't give- My body gets stage fright and I can't wee!

not tried it yet ? have seen a few ladies that squirt though and love this !!

not sure if its for me to be honest but might try it one day :D

Becoming more common? Yes.

Becoming mainstream? No. I think relatively few people indulge in it. I've tried it a few times and was happy to tick it off my list but haven't tried it in a long while.

Something I quite like, though not indulged for a long while.

But to answer question... depends on what you mean by mainstream. It clearly isn't part of most encounters... but I believe very few WG's would be phased by request... certainly if, for example "plan" was to use a walk in shower as venue. (And yes... I do know water sports fans would regard such a venue as too "tame".)

Interesting ... not much point if you don't taste it ... can you tell what she drank last night? Apple juice, gin, cola? Does it taste better than yours?

I can always tell if she's been on the rum and black, there's no mistaking that taste. I'm a bit of a fan and if the bathroom is too awkward I use either an old 58 pattern poncho or the rubberised German one.