Dandan

Sauna Club Ying Yang

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, would appreciate some help.

I'm off to Amsterdam and I was thinking of trying sauna club ying yang which I understand is 2hour from central station.

I can't find any reviews has anyone been ? Could you give me a summery? And is it worth the time travel?

I hope it's like a fkk club.

Hi guys, would appreciate some help.

I'm off to Amsterdam and I was thinking of trying sauna club ying yang which I understand is 2hour from central station.

I can't find any reviews has anyone been ? Could you give me a summery? And is it worth the time travel?

I hope it's like a fkk club.

Looks a nice place and with 14 "relaxation" rooms I'm sure there will be fun to be had. I'm pretty sure there is not pay 4 play but you never know. As far as I know, Holland has nothing like FKK clubs which is why most of the FKK clubs and Partytreffs in Germany close to the Dutch border attract a lot of Dutch guys

Looks a nice place and with 14 "relaxation" rooms I'm sure there will be fun to be had. I'm pretty sure there is not pay 4 play but you never know. As far as I know, Holland has nothing like FKK clubs which is why most of the FKK clubs and Partytreffs in Germany close to the Dutch border attract a lot of Dutch guys

Ying Yang Is the only German type fkk on the Dutch side of the border, no Idea why It's the only one, but there Is reports on the ISG http://www.internati...7-German-Border

Dandan the club Is just outside the border town of Roermond, about 180kms from Amsterdam, so quite a trek on a train, If I was you I'd think about renting a car, then you would be free to visit the German clubs like PHG, Goldentime and Villa Vertigo that are only a few more K's away, check out my map. http://maps.google.c....42491,1.164551

Thanks for the advice I'm going to look into it. :P