Aldgate - Late Teens/early Twenties

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Anyone got any good recommendations?

Many thanks

Hi,

Anyone got any good recommendations?

Many thanks

Not exactly a recommendation but did see a tempting girl on the other site today (NYMPHO-NATASHA-18). Looks too good to be true though.

A couple of months back I was with a WG in Earls Court who told me that she once worked for an agency in the Whitechapel area. She said that the owner used to spend every day making fake profiles of girls in the Liverpool Street and Aldgate areas and spamming people who made reverse bookings to drum up business. "None of the girls even existed, they would just get whoever was there" she told me. Even based on my personal experience, I booked a call with a girl on the other site who was in the Aldgate area, and surprise surprise, the girl who answered the door looked nothing like her picture and I walked.

You can be sure that 90% of the girls who advertise just in the Aldgate and Liverpool street areas are fake profiles on the other site made by the same bloke, especially ones where the pictures look 'colour washed' (This includes NYMPHO-NATASHA-18) or other Photoshop techniques.

A couple of months back I was with a WG in Earls Court who told me that she once worked for an agency in the Whitechapel area. She said that the owner used to spend every day making fake profiles of girls in the Liverpool Street and Aldgate areas and spamming people who made reverse bookings to drum up business. "None of the girls even existed, they would just get whoever was there" she told me. Even based on my personal experience, I booked a call with a girl on the other site who was in the Aldgate area, and surprise surprise, the girl who answered the door looked nothing like her picture and I walked.

You can be sure that 90% of the girls who advertise just in the Aldgate and Liverpool street areas are fake profiles on the other site made by the same bloke, especially ones where the pictures look 'colour washed' (This includes NYMPHO-NATASHA-18) or other Photoshop techniques.

A useful bit of info TAH....doesn't surprise me though.