Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarah Summers

On The Vinegar Stroke

22 posts in this topic

I am a giggler. I can't help it. When I was a child and in trouble I used to laugh, and it got me into even more hot water. I suppose it's a nervous thing, but at times when it kicks in I wish I were someone else :)

There have been times when the lovely client has been on the point of 'you know'.. the vinegar stroke.. the money shot...LOL and I know i am going to smile because it is so funny, and then I do, and then I do it even more because I'm not supposed to be smiling... and try to make it look like some form of passionate response... especially when the said vinegar shot is accompanied by screaming or an Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. like he is in the middle of a poo and is badly constipated. I'm not being awful here, just thinking about is it is making me smile now actually *thinking of one guy who is an absolute corker at it*.........

..have to admit that I probably pull some right faces meself, but then I can't see my face :)

I am a giggler. I can't help it. When I was a child and in trouble I used to laugh, and it got me into even more hot water. I suppose it's a nervous thing, but at times when it kicks in I wish I were someone else :)

There have been times when the lovely client has been on the point of 'you know'.. the vinegar stroke.. the money shot...LOL and I know i am going to smile because it is so funny, and then I do, and then I do it even more because I'm not supposed to be smiling... and try to make it look like some form of passionate response... especially when the said vinegar shot is accompanied by screaming or an Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. like he is in the middle of a poo and is badly constipated. I'm not being awful here, just thinking about is it is making me smile now actually *thinking of one guy who is an absolute corker at it*.........

..have to admit that I probably pull some right faces meself, but then I can't see my face :)

Time to get some mirrors on the ceiling fitted! ;)

A former lover of mine would find my "vinegar stroke face" quite erotic so she told me. Perhaps she should have gone to Specsavers though. :)

I am still sometimes horrified/amused at some men's faces/noises at *that* point. Have never heard of called the vinegar stroke though!

I've been told once that it's good etiquette to say when you've gone past the Billy Mill roundabout. The girl who said this, said it was so she could look over her shoulder ( like a deer looking behind ) to check out my face.

A satisfied grin, or giggling are both perfectly fine responses imo as long as a post-coital cuddle is offered.

I often get laughed at when I've reached the point of no return, especially if it's a real ear popping knee trembler, got to admit I am pretty loud especially if its a week's worth of pent up release, but I often end up collapsing in a fit of laughter too so no harm done

Sex is a very funny business

Edited by BillGoldberg

The ones that worry me are the ones who look like they are really suffering and about to keel over and die.

I have been at parties doing my thing when i have heard a godawful racket coming from other punters as they come, shrieks that bring everyone into the room as its thought someone is being attacked or having a coronary.

At 121s its only the squeaking beds and headboards banging against the wall that make a rscket sometimes, i dont make any noise or very little. I am a huge gurner though looking like a right plonker. :)

This is why Doggy was invented, LOL

So Wg's can hide their faces in pillows (or smooshed into the mattress) to stifle Giggles

Thread gave me a chuckle. :D

On at least three occasions when I have brought ladies to a climax with RO thay have stopped me by pushing my head away or pushing themselves away whilst gasping a laugh or two if I gave them even a hint of another flick of the tongue. One explained that when she 'arrived' she became incredibly sensitive and any further contact at all caused her to laugh ..... now, Sarah, I'm not so sure! :blink:

As for myself it's a quiet experience, my face a study in concentration so I've been told, but the event is one which one day will, I fear, be the last thing I do, because immediately afterwards I'm almost comatose! :o

On at least three occasions when I have brought ladies to a climax with RO thay have stopped me by pushing my head away or pushing themselves away whilst gasping a laugh or two if I gave them even a hint of another flick of the tongue. One explained that when she 'arrived' she became incredibly sensitive and any further contact at all caused her to laugh ..... now, Sarah, I'm not so sure! :blink:

As for myself it's a quiet experience, my face a study in concentration so I've been told, but the event is one which one day will, I fear, be the last thing I do, because immediately afterwards I'm almost comatose! :o

Here's one for you. When I have a really good orgasm, I kind of go blind. No kidding. There is a sort of grey haze with tiny dots ( a bit like interference on a TV screen)which goes after I have blinked a few times. It tends to happen when I have not worked for about a week and then have a good sesh.

Here's one for you. When I have a really good orgasm, I kind of go blind. No kidding. There is a sort of grey haze with tiny dots ( a bit like interference on a TV screen)which goes after I have blinked a few times. It tends to happen when I have not worked for about a week and then have a good sesh.

I sometimes get a bit of post orgasm brain wipe. It's like I'm rebooting. Slightly embarrassed myself a couple of times by my lack of etiquette.

I get a "back in the room" feeling hopefully not followed by "why did I do that?". Rare but oddly displacing.

You saying that Sarah reminded me, when i was married years ago, i used to give my wife multiple orgasms quite easily, and we went through a period when she'd actually pass out completely from them!! It was terrifying the first time...thought i'd killed her :lol: Was a very disturbing thing!! Luckily it only lasted a short while!!

The ones that worry me are the ones who look like they are really suffering and about to keel over and die.

You're not talking about me are you ELG :D :D

You're not talking about me are you ELG :D :D

Oh goodness me of course not!

Oh goodness me of course not!

Years back I remember a girl at a lapdance club greeting an old boy who was entering with the words, "Oh, after all this time, I was afraid you'd snuffed it."

I prefer 'The Money Shot' to vinegar stroke, I also find it a very appropriate expression for this line of work ;)

Check out these contorted faces in this humourous take on premature ejaculation! LOL