Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colonel Bonkers

Discretion

10 posts in this topic

Every so often the question gets kicked around the forum as to the kind of discretion to be observed when service providers and punters meet in public. I can’t now find the most recent thread on the subject, so here’s my own recent experience (from yesterday) of massive indiscretion.

I was strolling back home around lunchtime after an hour’s dalliance with a lady, when I found myself passing my local massage parlour. I glanced up at it as I crossed the road (bustling with shops and cafes), and was walking on when I heard my name being called – several times.

It was the proprietor of the establishment, a naturally expansive and loquacious lady, who came beaming up to me.

“I was sitting having a coffee with a couple of the girls, when they noticed you and they said, oh ask him to join us.”

Sure enough there were the two cuties sitting at an outside table, and they gave me a friendly wave, which I sort of returned.

Oh well, um, er…I did actually have quite a pressing reason to be getting back home, which I volunteered.

“Oh, is this embarrassing for you?” she asked, lowering her voice for the first time.

Well, I dunno, not really, I suppose (which was more or less the truth, though I think sitting down and having a coffee and an almost certainly unrestrained conversation with them would most definitely have been risking it a bit even for me).

“Oh well,” she replied, returning to normal volume, “see you soon. Take a look at the website, we’ve got a new girl, and she’s...Very, Open, Minded.”

All in all, it wasn’t a problem for me, but I should think that almost certainly puts me in a minority of men. Anyone else experienced such a blatant breach of normal rules of discretion?

Edited by Mr. Bloom

Every so often the question gets kicked around the forum as to the kind of discretion to be observed when service providers and punters meet in public. I can’t now find the most recent thread on the subject, so here’s my own recent experience (from yesterday) of massive indiscretion.

I was strolling back home around lunchtime after an hour’s dalliance with a lady, when I found myself passing my local massage parlour. I glanced up at it as I crossed the road (bustling with shops and cafes), and was walking on when I heard my name being called – several times.

It was the proprietor of the establishment, a naturally expansive and loquacious lady, who came beaming up to me.

“I was sitting having a coffee with a couple of the girls, when they noticed you and they said, oh ask him to join us.”

Sure enough there were the two cuties sitting at an outside table, and they gave me a friendly wave, which I sort of returned.

Oh well, um, er…I did actually have quite a pressing reason to be getting back home, which I volunteered.

“Oh, is this embarrassing for you?” she asked, lowering her voice for the first time.

Well, I dunno, not really, I suppose (which was more or less the truth, though I think sitting down and having a coffee and an almost certainly unrestrained conversation with them would most definitely have been risking it a bit even for me.

“Oh well,” she replied, returning to normal volume, “see you soon. Take a look at the website, we’ve got a newcomer and she’s very open-minded.”

All in all, it wasn’t a problem for me, but I should think that almost certainly puts me in a minority of men. Anyone else experienced such a blatant breach of normal rules of discretion?

I have many times had Party WGs come up to me before the party in the vicinity of the premises to say hello, i always say hello back but wouldnt ever go up to them myself in case they were with someone. I know it wasnt even in their mindsets that it was a problem as i have discussed it with them in the break. To them it was good manners in fact and i took it as that but if i had been with a non punter perhaps meeting them for a pre-arranged drink first i wouldnt be too happy even though most of my mates know i punt, the guy i might be with might not know or it could be a business associate. So bearing that in mind i would prefer to be ignored and wouldnt take it as rudeness on the WGs part.

I once saw a WG who had offered me bad service in a pub, i gave her the evils which she picked up and i left resisting the temptation to tell her again what i thought of her, she wasnt on her own. :)

Well, I dunno, not really, I suppose (which was more or less the truth, though I think sitting down and having a coffee and an almost certainly unrestrained conversation with them would most definitely have been risking it a bit even for me.

“Oh well,” she replied, returning to normal volume, “see you soon. Take a look at the website, we’ve got a newcomer and she’s very open-minded.”

Hmmm... I have a shrewd idea as to the identity of the culprit. My guess is that her name might begin with the letter B - am I right or am I right?!

Hmmm... I have a shrewd idea as to the identity of the culprit. My guess is that her name might begin with the letter B - am I right or am I right?!

Well now, Orb, I thought I might get a response from you. But I couldn't possibly identify the lady on this forum.

I would be very cross if that happened to me. How was she to know that your wife/girlfriend/daughter/sister was not waiting a few yards up the street and witnessed the whole scene.

Well now, Orb, I thought I might get a response from you. But I couldn't possibly identify the lady on this forum.

No, I quite understand Mr B. Heavens above, that would be indiscreet of you, and we couldn't have that now, could we...?!

Just out of interest though - why did you happen to think I might repsond? Because we occasionally overlap in our tastes and places of play I assume??

You ought to name and shame the person who runs that parlour, it's tremendously unprofessional. I understand however, that it probably wouldn't do any good to your relationship with them if you did.

You ought to name and shame the person who runs that parlour, it's tremendously unprofessional. I understand however, that it probably wouldn't do any good to your relationship with them if you did.

Yes, and my feelings for her remain as warm as ever. She's one of those people you either have to take or leave as she is, and I definitely take her.

It all depends upon what your idea of discretion is.

If you go to parlours where the entrance is not exactly discreet .. i.e. anyone can see you enter and leave.. and then when you get inside, you may or may not bump into other punters, and then, if there are several girls hanging around, discretion is perhaps not the correct applicable word here.

The madame could be forgiven for assuming that you have the same free and easy attitude to your punting that she adopts?

It's all relative.