tomconti

Action In Morocco!

16 posts in this topic

I will be spending sometime regularly in Morocco and was wandering from those who know, is it s good place for some seriously good action or not. I have met many beautiful women from Morocco, but have no experience of WGs. Have heard about their Hammams and massages, night club girls, arrangements with maids and girls you pick up in the cafe. Have been told of bargains, great sex, anal as standard, and also the corruption and unacceptable abuse of the girls by authorities and even tourists. Mixed messages and really keen to meet some good looking sex toys i can pamper and treat nice. Any tips? where? How? Cheers boys! ;)

I will be spending sometime regularly in Morocco and was wandering from those who know, is it s good place for some seriously good action or not. I have met many beautiful women from Morocco, but have no experience of WGs. Have heard about their Hammams and massages, night club girls, arrangements with maids and girls you pick up in the cafe. Have been told of bargains, great sex, anal as standard, and also the corruption and unacceptable abuse of the girls by authorities and even tourists. Mixed messages and really keen to meet some good looking sex toys i can pamper and treat nice. Any tips? where? How? Cheers boys! ;)

I tried mongering in Marrakesh a couple of years back

Not a good experience on the sex front. Other mongers reported the same.

But if you live there and have contacts then apparently there is alot on offer.

I tried mongering in Marrakesh a couple of years back

Not a good experience on the sex front. Other mongers reported the same.

But if you live there and have contacts then apparently there is alot on offer.

Thanks for this. I am puzzled that so many seem to tell me verbally but nothing much on punternet. Would be good to know which is the best city, and the safest and best way as not to bust the bank

Thanks anyway!

Try researching World sex guide and International sex guide, the beach resort of Agadir might be a good option.

If you are punting It's worth renting a apartment rather than a hotel, as the staff and Police can be annoying.

Thanks for this. I am puzzled that so many seem to tell me verbally but nothing much on punternet. Would be good to know which is the best city, and the safest and best way as not to bust the bank

Thanks anyway!

Even if a place has a bad reputation, I still like to try my luck

But consistently bad reports and you have to stand up and notice.

Jerboa, im off to Germany next month to experience those infamous RLD and FKKs

Try researching World sex guide and International sex guide, the beach resort of Agadir might be a good option.

If you are punting It's worth renting a apartment rather than a hotel, as the staff and Police can be annoying.

Yes . Agadir ....

Follow it on ISG .

Plenty of uptodate info .

Avoid Marakash& Casabalnaca for punting .

Agadir is much cheaper for everything,is quite safe if you do the prior research ..

Been there on holidays few times .

Even punted with Israeli girls who were born in Morocco , in Tel Aviv&Eilat ..

Yes . Agadir ....

Follow it on ISG .

Plenty of uptodate info .

Avoid Marakash& Casabalnaca for punting .

Agadir is much cheaper for everything,is quite safe if you do the prior research ..

Been there on holidays few times .

Even punted with Israeli girls who were born in Morocco , in Tel Aviv&Eilat ..

Got Casablanca above in a bit of a twist ..

On a side note nearly 900,000 of the population of Israel were either born in Morocco ,or of Moroccan origin .

Didn't punt in Morocco as we (Family ) were staying in Hotels .

There were many chances ,but needed an apartment for that .

I would say from what i seen ,especially in Agadir ,that it is a good cheap Holiday & Punting destination .

It does beat The Canary Isles for that matter .

This is a topic I am actually qualified to speak upon coz I was in Casablanca the last week of August, exactly a month ago B) Un42n8ly, it was still Ramadan :blink:

100 Moroccan dirhams = 1.50 UK squid

Just to let you know what Ramadan is like in a Muslim country in North Africa, every bar and nightclub was closed for the whole month. To make matters worse, just about every restaurant and café was also closed during the day until 19:10 when people were officially allowed to eat. Would not wanna b a Muslim during Ramadan and all credit to them for doing it, cant say I saw a single local person breaking fast, at least not in public. They are not even allowed to drink a glass of water during daylite and it's HOT there.

Casablanca is an interesting place. Never got bored with walking round the old Medina market which is mainly a tourist rip-off area these dayz, not such thing as a bargain as far as I could see apart from fruit and vedge. The traders here speak English but best not to let on where u r from or they will just try and sell u shite u dont want. It helps to speak some French. Italian and Spanish are widely spoken too I guess coz so may Moroccans have been to those countries to work.

As for WGs, the problem for me was not a lack of it bcoz they were fairly easy to find by just keeping my eyes open and with some research as 2 where to go on www.youppie.net the French mongers site. During non-Ramadan season the niteclubs provide the girls. The best are apparently the Black House at the Hyatt Regency Hotel and Caesars at the Sheraton, both loc8d in the centre ville which is the most interesting place to b n e way. The other clubs are in Ain Diab the area surrounded by Boulevard de la Corniche which is the beach area 6-8 kms from town center and I know coz I jogged there every day. This area also houses 2 large McDonalds which were 2 of the very few eating establishments serving chow all day long (the others were branches of Pizza Hut and Fridays) and till 5AM. The Corniche clubs to go 2 are primarily Balcon 33, actually a restaurant but it gets going early, the discos don’t get down on the groove till midnite when Calypso is the in-place but it sounds like any nightclub in that area has possibilities. You can bet your bottom baht that n e girl u c in a club alone or with another female frend is on the game

During Ramadan, the places to find WGs were certain restaurants. The most famous of all which also served chow all day is Café des Fleurs. At nite from about 8 PM, WGs will appear and just sit there without consuming, waiting for customers to invite them to their table to eat. Other restaurants I spotted WGS at were Le Buffet and Le Saint Denis along Boulevard Mohammed V, which is being dug up to lay tram tracks to more or less connect the 2 main (but not big) railway stations Casa Voyageur and Casa Port.

My 1st nite I was on the prowl and heard some music coming from a 2nd floor place and there was a dude collecting 30 dirhams to get in which included 1 soft drink. Walked up the stairs and was greeted by a wall of smoke, one of those chichi (shisha) cafes where people smoke a thick liquidy tobacco mixture through a pipe called a hookah :D . About half the 30 or so customers were WGs, none of them paid me any attention but I got the feeling that if you sat next to one and started up a conversation, they would listen. Café is called Café Alhambra or something like that with a red neon sign and is above a bank and opposite La Chope an ice cream cafe

Another café which was apparently open was Café Amistad in another part of town near the junction of Bld d’Anfa and Bld Zerkthouni which are between centre ville and Ain Diab.

The place I found the most WGs was a salle de billard (pool hall) called 28, difficult to find and had to get a taxi at a rip-off r8 to take me there but very walkable from town centre past the Medina entrances to Hotel Windsor and then the first road to the right after it, small dark lane with broken glass on the sidewalk. Had a chunk of glass go thro my sandals/jandals/flip-flops or whatever you call those cheepsk8 footwear but 42n8ly no injury to foot. 1st time I went there was at 11PM when I counted a total of 17 WGs, hardly any chappies at all and the ones there were there to play pool, often against the girls, you just had to put 5 dirham coin in the table slot.

There are a few naughty hammam (massage parlors) in town and one was open called Spa Med at 10 Rue Ibn el Arif au Maarif. Aint got a clue where that is and massage parlors are not my cuppa t n e way.

So with all these WGs available, why you may ask did I not stick my 1st pin in the map of the continent of Africa? There are 2 answers to this

1) It is forbidden by law to take a woman into a hotel who is not your lawful wedded wife. Yes, you can bribe nite porters and reception staff but from what I saw of hotels there were always at least 3 staff working l8 at nite so you could easily spend more on bribes than paying 4 your shag. With this in mind, I decided to stay in a cheepsk8 hotel (only about 12 squid per nite) till I found a girl worth moving house for

2) I did not find a single girl worth moving house for :o

Moroccon women in general are BIG and by big I mean ferkin’ enormous noms, not a negative by itself but huge noms in direct proportion to the rest of their body. If you are looking for a girl with slender hips and a flat stomach, 4get it. If you like expanded bahts and rolls of tummy fat, you will like Morocca WGs. It’s a shame, coz many of them have very exotic and beautiful faces. I guess after Ramadan it would be possible to find some decent ones in the clubs but they would not come cheap. Unlike Asia there is no going r8, price you pay depenz on how desirable the girl thinks she is so anything from 100 for a skuzzy old street walker to 2500 to the top of the range.

Morocco is a soccer mad country, always groups of chappies kicking a ball round and they welcum u 2 join if u r n e good but expect 2 get howled out if u make a mistake, they take it deadly seriously. The locals hu dont wear arab costume all wear flip flops, shorts and Italian or Spanish or English team shirts (saw just 1 Celtic shirt) of famous teams so if you wanna make frends, try wearing the shirt of a lesser known English team like mitey MILLWALL. They'll luv u 4 it

Enjoy

At present its about 12 something dirhams to the £, going by my bible bloomberg.com/currencies .

I would say for a first time visitor to Morocco ,its best to hit Agadir .

The girls were of the med type olive skin .

From what i heard it was about 500 dirhams all night .

Food ,drinks taxis cheap as well .

Plus Great weather .

Well I don't want any fatties! I know the arabs like a bit of meat on their ladies, have seen pics of some nice looking Moroccan girls, agree Agadir has to be the first call for punters.

Come to think of it .... One can have a bit of Bunga Bunga Party in Agadir with a few Moroccan Girls, Like Selvio

Berlesconi did with his Moroccan Ruby ,Karima ...at a fraction of the price he paid her .

And talking about a bit of meat on Girls ,or Fatties... , i was told most of the customers of Israeli/ Moroccan WGS in Israel ,were either Mizrahi Israelis(Jews from Arab Countries ) or New immigrants from Russia ..

The first lot like the Chubby type & and the Russians like the exotic looks of them .

But the ones i had the Pleasure with in Tel Aviv & Eilat ,were fit & Slim ,as they were fresh out of Army Service & were new to the game .

Agadir on balance must be a contender to one of the cheapest places in the world ,unless you happen to be based in the US close to the Mexican Border ,where you can pop over the border for a Cheap Quickie ..

Nice report Fury even if like me you were mostly dissapointed

I think some places you got to want to visit not just for mongering I mean if the mongering falls well short of stumped expectations then you always got Plan B. Sounds like you still enjoyed yourself. And its good mongers take the time to produce honest reports.

At present its about 12 something dirhams to the £, going by my bible bloomberg.com/currencies .

I would say for a first time visitor to Morocco ,its best to hit Agadir .

The girls were of the med type olive skin .

From what i heard it was about 500 dirhams all night .

Food ,drinks taxis cheap as well .

Plus Great weather .

Thanx for the correction bro :D

I gotta get me one of those smart phones instead of depending on bad memoery and bad mental arithmetic :blink:

Thanx for the other comments too Sir Marj. I thought about going to Marrakech which is 4.5 hours by train from Casablanca but cudnt be assed. In Marrakech the pick-up place is a McDonalds apparently

I am a little puzzled by this thread as I have punted a great deal in Casablanca and also in Marakech.

Agree about Balcon 33, it's a dead cert and so are quite a few Hamams. One particular Spa in Casablanca has a Hamam, Cream Massage and great facilities and often you can get two or three separate girls to cater for your every whim.

A lot of large hotels do allow WGs to be brought in, HOWEVER, they have to show their Identity cards and they HAVE to have their own room. If you visit them or vice versa that is fine but you pay for their room too. Most of the hotels that allow this have cheaper rooms which they give you for the WG.

I thought I had posted all that here around 18 months ago.

Last time I was in Casa, there was even an amazing load of WGs plying their trades from street corners which in a Muslim country is strange to say the least.

If you can put up with the stench

I am a little puzzled by this thread as I have punted a great deal in Casablanca and also in Marakech.

Agree about Balcon 33, it's a dead cert and so are quite a few Hamams. One particular Spa in Casablanca has a Hamam, Cream Massage and great facilities and often you can get two or three separate girls to cater for your every whim.

A lot of large hotels do allow WGs to be brought in, HOWEVER, they have to show their Identity cards and they HAVE to have their own room. If you visit them or vice versa that is fine but you pay for their room too. Most of the hotels that allow this have cheaper rooms which they give you for the WG.

I thought I had posted all that here around 18 months ago.

Last time I was in Casa, there was even an amazing load of WGs plying their trades from street corners which in a Muslim country is strange to say the least.

A link to your report would be nice. Problem is with these forums is so much information justs gets buried over time even with searching

Maybe its time to break rest of the world down a little even if just by continents