Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
porker paul

Agency Distrust

6 posts in this topic

I recently read a field report on Another Website on an out call to the punters home. He expressed concern at the way in which the agency driver came with her to the front door to collect the money before allowing the lady to cross the threshold.

Do the agency not trust the girl or the punter? Is she being coerced? Is this normal?

Never having had an out call I wonder if this is normal.

I recently read a field report on Another Website on an out call to the punters home. He expressed concern at the way in which the agency driver came with her to the front door to collect the money before allowing the lady to cross the threshold.

Do the agency not trust the girl or the punter? Is she being coerced? Is this normal?

Never having had an out call I wonder if this is normal.

I have never and would never do an Outcall punt to my home as it breaches my security but others have told me sometimes WGs have drivers, i dont think from what i have been told or read on here its usual for the driver to come to the front door and collect the money though. I certainly would advise punters not to give money to a driver like this and it could well be an indicator of coercion in my opinion but you can only make that decision when faced with the WG. The usual Agency procedure is to pay the WG who passes her agreed cut onto the Agency or not but thats down to her, this is the normal way of doing things in my experience. :)

I have done a few outcalls. With agencies there is usually a driver, but not always. Indie girls sometimes drive themselves and sometimes have a driver.

But, I have NEVER had the driver come to the door with the girl. I would find that extremely intrusive and threatening.

Do you know which agency it was?

I've worked with agencies in the past and think that the driver coming to the door would be very unusual. The exception would be if the booking was an overnight, when some agencies prefer the driver to take the fee. This is because they don't trust the lady nor the client :rolleyes: But generally I would say that it was not normal procedure, and not something I would have been comfortable with when I was working through agencies.

I've worked with agencies in the past and think that the driver coming to the door would be very unusual. The exception would be if the booking was an overnight, when some agencies prefer the driver to take the fee. This is because they don't trust the lady nor the client :rolleyes: But generally I would say that it was not normal procedure, and not something I would have been comfortable with when I was working through agencies.

I would never give the fee to a driver and would be concerned

in case the lady was being forced, if it was not acceptable to

pay the lady I would cancel the booking.

Parlour I used to work in NZ used to have female drivers that would knock on the door and get the fee before entertainment commenced.

The only time we got cash off the clients was if they booked for extra time.

S x