Asian Playboy

Ladies... What Happens If You Develop Feelings For A Punter?

35 posts in this topic

After the thread "Girls, How do you do it?" And my controversial reply of "But you guys arent looking at the other side of this job.

Not all WGs get disgusting pigs as clients. Some of them are rich business men/doctors who are extremley good looking. Then she can just lie on her back and think to herself "OMG, I cant believe hes paying me when I would do him for free! Hes sooo hot!"

It got me thinking... What happens if a WG develops feeling for a punter?

I.E. You get a good looking guy/or atleast a guy that the WG is attracted too. They see each other for 1 hour a week, and as she gets to know him. She realises he has his life together. Hes a successful person in his career. Whether its medicine, pharmacy, a CEO of a bank or something. As she gets to know him more, she realises he is everything she wants in a man.

What happens?

Does she ignore her feelings and never tell him. Or start seeing him for free and get a drink with him every now and again "On the house" and eventually start a relationship?

What happens? I know this might be rare. But every human being has emotions and wants to be loved.

Also, what happens on the flip side? If a guy develops feeling for a girl he regularly sees. A WG... Forutnatley for me, I've never been much of a relationship guy, so dont know if this happens. Although I do really like most girls I see :)

Not all WGs get disgusting pigs as clients.

Have you been peeking? If not how do you know? How can you be so sure that some sweet talking guy on the phone arrives looking like the back of a bus, with BO, bad teeth, scruffy clothes and a bad attitude. I bet ALL the ladies here have seen one or more of these faults in their clients.

Have you been peeking? If not how do you know? How can you be so sure that some sweet talking guy on the phone arrives looking like the back of a bus, with BO, bad teeth, scruffy clothes and a bad attitude. I bet ALL the ladies here have seen one or more of these faults in their clients.

As previously said. Not ALL punters have these problems. What about the millionaire punters who have their shit together? Look at the good looking footballers who punt that every girl wants anyway...

Anyway, as a regular user of "massage parlours" I would say 90-95% of the guys have some sort of problem such as bad clothes, smelly breath, BO etc. But I have spotted good looking guys who have their shit together who do it as abit of fun.

After the thread "Girls, How do you do it?" And my controversial reply of "But you guys arent looking at the other side of this job.

Not all WGs get disgusting pigs as clients. Some of them are rich business men/doctors who are extremley good looking. Then she can just lie on her back and think to herself "OMG, I cant believe hes paying me when I would do him for free! Hes sooo hot!"

I.E. You get a good looking guy/or atleast a guy that the WG is attracted too. They see each other for 1 hour a week, and as she gets to know him. She realises he has his life together. Hes a successful person in his career. Whether its medicine, pharmacy, a CEO of a bank or something. As she gets to know him more, she realises he is everything she wants in a man.

What happens?

Does she ignore her feelings and never tell him. Or start seeing him for free and get a drink with him every now and again "On the house" and eventually start a relationship?

What happens? I know this might be rare. But every human being has emotions and wants to be loved.

Also, what happens on the flip side? If a guy develops feeling for a girl he regularly sees. A WG... Forutnatley for me, I've never been much of a relationship guy, so dont know if this happens. Although I do really like most girls I see :)

When i punt for my own security i didnt tell the WG what i did for a living, i either didnt mention the subject or made something up so she wouldnt know if i was everything she wanted in a man as you put it. What i do or did as i am now retired isnt relevant to my punting. If she becomes a regular i might give a bit more information though, but i punt for sex not on the hunt for love so dont cross that line or have very rarely crossed that line.

Some punters as shown on here treat punting as dating, thats their business but in most cases its a delusion, a WG is doing a job, a uniquely intimate job but a job nevertheless and if good at it she might convince the deluded thats its more than good acting. :)

Edited by smiths

As previously said. Not ALL punters have these problems. What about the millionaire punters who have their shit together? Look at the good looking footballers who punt that every girl wants anyway...

Anyway, as a regular user of "massage parlours" I would say 90-95% of the guys have some sort of problem such as bad clothes, smelly breath, BO etc. But I have spotted good looking guys who have their shit together who do it as abit of fun.

and I would say that 100% of the ladies have to meet these guys from time to time. There's a fault in your logic here!

What about the millionaire punters who have their shit together?

One does not have to be a millionaire to "have their shit together".

But I'm working, not looking for a boyfriend, so as long as their "shit" isn't smeared all over their arse it doesn't really matter whether it's together or not.

Your experiences of punters in massage parlours doesnt match mine in massage parlours or the many hundreds i have seen and met at parties, who are virtually all clean, well dressed with no BO. Hopefully they realize being unclean isnt acceptable in punting. :)

But I'm working, not looking for a boyfriend, so as long as their "shit" isn't smeared all over their arse it doesn't really matter whether it's together or not.

Indeed, the OP is equating money with both being good looking as he did on another thread and now having their shit together. Wayne Rooney is a very rich man but isnt good looking so that dispels that delusion and Amy Winehouse was a millionaire but didnt have her shit together sadly so that dispels that delusion.

In reality it all depends as it always does on the individual, poor people can be both good looking and have their shit together. :)

Edited by smiths

What happens?

I went to the Bahamas for love...

I don't know about parlours but I can't believe for a minute 90-95% have these issues! And bad clothes? Really? WG's are not the fashion police!

But, here is is a a sensible answer to question- I separate my two lives, sometimes I see a man who I might actually fancy or wish I had met him in a different time and place but now I park it and forget it. It's just not worth it. Too complicated.

I don't know about parlours but I can't believe for a minute 90-95% have these issues! And bad clothes? Really? WG's are not the fashion police!

But, here is is a a sensible answer to question- I separate my two lives, sometimes I see a man who I might actually fancy or wish I had met him in a different time and place but now I park it and forget it. It's just not worth it. Too complicated.

They dont, its bollocks in my experience of going to them over decades. :)

Ladies... What Happens If You Develop Feelings For A Punter?

I slap myself on the face and don't let it go any further. I have a strick policy (many reasons) of not getting involved with clients.

Personally... I don't ever ask about a clients private life enough to desire being a part of it.

Parlour girls are quite available, they are usually single, with at least one kid, often liveing in a difficult part of town. Or they are foreign, and even more available. You would think they were the vestal virgins, the way some posters talk about them. As for parlour customers being repulsive, etc, they are not. Like most men they probably take a bit too long to tell a story that wasnt interesting the first time round, and they are probably crap dancers. There are very few decent blokes about period. Wayne Rooney is ok looking, he probably wouldnt get as much interest in a gay bar as Beckham, but he is fitter in every sense than the average office worker.

Indeed, and if one is a millionaire you would think one can afford a seperate cubicle . Also you don't have to begood looking to be active in Hardsports. Or am I reading this incorrect ?

ok here goes , in answer to your question in my case i fell in love with client I had known him for around 4 years , he would visit once a month and we got on well

we then went on an overnight booking and things changed for both of us

we started a relationship when we got back , I finished my marrige and moved out

9 months on still going strong , and from now am retired

website will be offline and would like to get on with my new life without any hassle

so after 6 years and some good times (and some not so good) my stockings are now firmly hung up

ok here goes , in answer to your question in my case i fell in love with client I had known him for around 4 years , he would visit once a month and we got on well

we started a relationship when we got back , I finished my marrige and moved out

website will be offline and would like to get on with my new life without any hassle

so after 6 years and some good times (and some not so good) my stockings are now firmly hung up

Awww, that's lovely- best of luck!

Congratulations to you Louise. :)

What happens?

You sound like a weirdo

All the best Louise. :) xx

What happens if a WG develops feeling for a punter?

Well she could tell him, but then again he may not want a relationship either - many of us pay to be able to walk away...

Hmm - they're most likely loved already - you're not assuming all WG's are single and looking for a partner are you..?!

Also, what happens on the flip side? If a guy develops feeling for a girl he regularly sees.

Well that happens a lot more IMO - as punters are often paying for the illusion of a loving relationship (well sex and a bit more...)

often the illusion is too good, and punters get confused between good service and love.

There's been many thread on here for the latter case.

I went to the Bahamas for love...

That's interesting.

I returned therefrom for love.

Uncle Pokey

Well, with regards to the bit mentioned by the OP about (good) looking footballers who punt who are wanted by every girl anyway....

Personally, whether or not those ‘girls are moonlighting as pros is debatable. Most girls are over these lads like a bad rush, because of their perceived status and disposable incomes. One way or the other, these lads are paying for it. Getting it for ‘free’ tends to work out seldom cheap and many footballers and other well known personalities end up paying a high price even if it is for gagging orders. Most of the time, visiting a self respecting discreet WG will be a much ‘cheaper’ option. Plus wealthy guys do not just pay for a floozy to turn up but more importantly to leave! :rolleyes: