nntt

What Can I Say About T'other Site In A Fr?

31 posts in this topic

I was wondering, if writing a FR am I allowed to comment on that other site if it isn't specific.

For example, if I see a lady who doesn't have her own site, but does have a profile on the other site, am I allowed to say something like;

"a web search will show x,y,z has positive feedback and is attractive"?

What is and isn't allowed?

Various circumlocutions are allowed,like "the purple site", "another place", "the site that dare not speak its name". Don't worry, we shall all know what you mean.

I was wondering, if writing a FR am I allowed to comment on that other site if it isn't specific.

For example, if I see a lady who doesn't have her own site, but does have a profile on the other site, am I allowed to say something like;

"a web search will show x,y,z has positive feedback and is attractive"?

What is and isn't allowed?

You need to be able to put contact details for the lady, but NOT an ** link. So if she doesn't have a phone number on general release, you won't be able to do an FR. If she DOES have a number, there will be no need to mention the other site at all - when callers phone her she can give them that information.

You need to be able to put contact details for the lady, but NOT an ** link. So if she doesn't have a phone number on general release, you won't be able to do an FR. If she DOES have a number, there will be no need to mention the other site at all - when callers phone her she can give them that information.

Seconded. No need to refer to **, just get her mobile number: surely if you've met you have a number?

Seconded. No need to refer to **, just get her mobile number: surely if you've met you have a number?

Quite a few WGs on there will only give you their number once you have made contact via the site - it wouldn't be right to publish their number unless it was already in the public domain.

Quite a few WGs on there will only give you their number once you have made contact via the site - it wouldn't be right to publish their number unless it was already in the public domain.

So a FR on this lady will be useless then.. is that what you are saying? That can't be right.

So a FR on this lady will be useless then.. is that what you are saying? That can't be right.

As I understand it some ladies prefer not to have their number published at random. They like to exercise a degree of control. I always ask before putting a report if I have met the lady other than through here.

As I understand it some ladies prefer not to have their number published at random. They like to exercise a degree of control. I always ask before putting a report if I have met the lady other than through here.

So let's see then...

You're not allowed to mention the other site at all, and it's not au fait to publish a 'phone number. Is it okay to mention her name then

*completely lost here in Leeds*

It's not my site and not my rules.

It's not my site and not my rules.

Not saying any of it is Vinny, just wondering.. needs clarification... likes to be 'in the know' ya knows :

Basically, unless a WG has either a website of her own, or a phone number that she publishes outside of The Other Site (e.g. in a local paper) then it is not possible to submit an FR

Or to put it the other way round, it is not possible to submit FRs on WGs who only promote themselves through The Other Site.

I'm not attempting to justify or defend this, it's just the way it is - please anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically, unless a WG has either a website of her own, or a phone number that she publishes outside of The Other Site (e.g. in a local paper) then it is not possible to submit an FR

Or to put it the other way round, it is not possible to submit FRs on WGs who only promote themselves through The Other Site.

I'm not attempting to justify or defend this, it's just the way it is - please anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

If she has a phone number on the other site then I'd assume it was OK to do a FR and include the number

If she has a phone number on the other site then I'd assume it was OK to do a FR and include the number

Oh yes, good point.

Thats right and it is, but dont use her purple site nickname or it can be rejected as i experienced. So Cute Ann on the purple site was Ann of Golders Green, NW11, North London in the FR. :)

I think I would check with her first, just to make sure she wants the possible additional attention from punters.

That's why I said a phone number on general release.

I think it is a shame we can't make any reference to the other site.There are many really nice ladys on there.If we were able to to do this it would show punters who the good ones are.

It appears that a lot of guys and ladys on this board use it already its seems daft to keep tip toeing around it.But i don't make the rules.

this is simple

lady has non ** site. - do fr and quote the URL of the site and phone number on that site.

lady has only got ** profile and has her phone number on it. do FR and put phone number on fr. it published so its OK. do not mention purple site even by inference.

lady has only got ** profile and does not has her phone number on it. ask her if ok to put number on FR. only if she agrees is it ok publish phone no. otherwise you cant do FR. do not mention purple site even by inference.

this is simple

lady has non ** site. - do fr and quote the URL of the site and phone number on that site.

lady has only got ** profile and has her phone number on it. do FR and put phone number on fr. it published so its OK. do not mention purple site even by inference.

lady has only got ** profile and does not has her phone number on it. ask her if ok to put number on FR. only if she agrees is it ok publish phone no. otherwise you cant do FR. do not mention purple site even by inference.

I agree its simple, once you know not to mention that site or the WGs nickname on that site. :)

In general it's always worth checking with the lady that she is happy to have an FR put up on any site (unless you're doing a negative FR, I guess). My regular advertises in the local paper, with a phone number, but doesn't want FRs done. That's her prerogative, so I respect it.

Sorry, slightly off topic, but not too far off, I hope.

I got a spanking from my regular as she got a lot of calls after a glowing FR here from guys who didn't know anything about her, she only advertises on ** so just putting her number might not work out well for her. I know I wouldn't be too chuffed to answer the same questions umpteen times a day

ummm

there was a thread a few weeks ago thats started about a girl asking if she could ask her clients to write FR's

I think the consensus was that a girl should not be involved in the decison to create an fr.

ummm

there was a thread a few weeks ago thats started about a girl asking if she could ask her clients to write FR's

I think the consensus was that a girl should not be involved in the decison to create an fr.

If she doesn't want them for some reason, then I think she should be given the chance to say "no thanks".

If she doesn't want them for some reason, then I think she should be given the chance to say "no thanks".

no, she contacts galahad and get herself put on the no reports list. then she cant pick and choose which punters write FR's

no, she contacts galahad and get herself put on the no reports list. then she cant pick and choose which punters write FR's

Ooo I didn't know you could do that! What an excellent idea!