Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rooster

Sexual Health Policy

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

As an active punter, I want to write a blog post about the surprisingly low risks of catching an STI from a WG compared to catching one from the general population. Would there be any girls or parlour owners out there willing to divulge how often they are checked for STIs? Many girls have mentioned to me before that they are checked frequently but in terms of gathering positive evidence about this it would be useful to know what your official policies are, and whether you can effectively enforce them.

Thanks,

Rooster

Just a comment if I may . . .

While check-ups may be a part of it, my own feeling based on years of punting and also years of relationships, is that WGs are more reliably conscientious about safe sex.

For the general population, such niceties are also under pressure from passion and various emotions. Additionally, there is the cultural perception (probably I'll-conceived) that sex with WGs is more 'dangerous' and that one needs to take more care than in general relationships.

Statistics from interviews might be valuable and may go so far, but quantitive sampling might build up a more indicative picture of what's really happening. Just my tuppence.

Of course, I agree; I've never seen a WG that wasn't conscientious about safe sex. I take that as a given here - and I assume that the risk of catching something is very, very low as numerous ladies I can think of have continued for many years.

If I was carrying out a full academic study I'd go down the road of a quantitative survey, but then the problem of sampling often asks more questions than it answers.