Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
purevil

Palm Springs America

10 posts in this topic

well guys

do you know of any good action in this area , dues to go in october for business /conference

well guys

do you know of any good action in this area , dues to go in october for business /conference

Golf,Horseriding,Hiking in the desert& Nearby mountains .

And if you are into it... there are some Trivia Nights organized by the Palm Springs American Legion .

You have more of a Chance scoring in Worthing, or Salt Lake City, USA , than in Palm Springs .

And this is from my cousin who is a long time residnet there and a member of the Legion .

But you never Know ????

Good Luck .

Golf,Horseriding,Hiking in the desert& Nearby mountains .

And if you are into it... there are some Trivia Nights organized by the Palm Springs American Legion .

You have more of a Chance scoring in Worthing, or Salt Lake City, USA , than in Palm Springs .

And this is from my cousin who is a long time residnet there and a member of the Legion .

But you never Know ????

Good Luck .

sounds like a boring place, i have one night alone there , what about the lapdancing clubs around there would you know if they are worht the hussle

sounds like a boring place, i have one night alone there , what about the lapdancing clubs around there would you know if they are worht the hussle

The answer is POPE'S and (NOPE) I don't know ????

POPE'S is a lapdancing club .

You have one night alone there ,Right ????

What are you going to do if you don't go there ????

A nightclub alternative ,bar & dancing try ZELDA'S.

www.zeldasnightclub.com.

Situated in a small strip mall .

Are we going to get your feedback on this one night in Palm Springs , when you get back ???

I lived in the US for almost 20 years so a word of advice - punting is a crime too. Paying for sex is illegal in 49 states, wg & punters will get arrested in the unlikely case of getting caught. That's not to say it is not common, just expect heavy consequences in the unlikely situation that you get caught.

I lived in the US for almost 20 years so a word of advice - punting is a crime too. Paying for sex is illegal in 49 states, wg & punters will get arrested in the unlikely case of getting caught. That's not to say it is not common, just expect heavy consequences in the unlikely situation that you get caught.

Sex in America is an Obsession ,in the Rest of The World it is a fact ....

(Marliene Dietrich).

well guys

I would consult the dog, or the backpage. Personally I rarely punt in USA

How did you find Palm Springs ?????.

Just being curious ......

(Palm Springs or Bust -- love that xxx movie with Wendy Whoppers ! ah, the memories !}