Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asiantard

Salary Of Yous Punters Approx /year

39 posts in this topic

Hi to you all punters out there, I'm preety new to this website but am a punter myself. Started punting Last year :)) When i woke up this morning i had this weird thought "how much yous punters earn approximately a year", for obvious reason punting game is not for the poor these days. Of course this is just a discussion so i dont expect the actual ££££s, however rough figures will do. This is my first discussion topic on this website, so please comment thanks :)

I would be very surprised if many punters will quote their earnings with any degree of accuracy. I certainly wouldn't, not because I am dodging tax or anything like that, but it is very personal to me and of no relevance to anyone else.

What might be more interesting is what disposable income (i.e. after all essential spending is taken care of) do guys feel they need to fund their hobby.

As an average, 1 punt per month at £130 a time gives you an estimate of a possible punting budget. Some guys will punt more, some will visit more expensive establishments etc.

Hi to you all punters out there, I'm preety new to this website but am a punter myself. Started punting Last year :)) When i woke up this morning i had this weird thought "how much yous punters earn approximately a year", for obvious reason punting game is not for the poor these days. Of course this is just a discussion so i dont expect the actual ££££s, however rough figures will do. This is my first discussion topic on this website, so please comment thanks :)

It is not about how much someone earns but how they prioritise their spending. If someone wants something that costs £150 they might be able to pay that without a moment's thought someone else might need to save for sometime.

So let's consider the value of what I do for a man who has to save all month to afford that experience versus the value of that experience to a man who can spend £150 without thought. I would consider one values me intrinsically more because he has had to work so much harder to have that experience.

Punting and life is never just about "money" because money is more complicated than just what someone earns. Life is about Value.

I earn about £250k a year by my reckoning. Of course, I don't get paid anywhere near that amount :lol:

Enough to punt when i wish paying the prices i wish. If your disposible income is enough you can earn a small salary and still punt on a regular basis. Punting starts at around £25 for a Soho Walk-Up quickie so there are plenty of price options to choose from. :)

Although my take home pay is up 25% on last year, I am still seeing girls under £150/hr, with £100-120 being my norm.

The extra allows me to see a few more ladies that I normally would have.

Around £50k a year give or take. How does that help you?

I'm from Yorkshire, so the idea of anyone knowing my income is a very odd and suspect Southern one

It is not about how much someone earns but how they prioritise their spending. If someone wants something that costs £150 they might be able to pay that without a moment's thought someone else might need to save for sometime.

So let's consider the value of what I do for a man who has to save all month to afford that experience versus the value of that experience to a man who can spend £150 without thought. I would consider one values me intrinsically more because he has had to work so much harder to have that experience.

Punting and life is never just about "money" because money is more complicated than just what someone earns. Life is about Value.

I'm not sure I agree with you, at least in my personal case. My earnings are around 4-5 times average UK earnings so by most definitions I am quite well off. However, I wouldn't spend £150 on anything without thinking about it even though financially it's not a great burden. I genuinely do value a really good experience with a WG very much. I put that down to the fact that I place a higher value on 'experiences' especially novel ones as opposed to objects or possessions. Some people I know (who earn much more than me) are very much into possessions.

I could afford to punt much more but for me it is a case of fitting it into my schedule which can be difficult and too much of a good thing would mean diminishing returns.

Although my take home pay is up 25% on last year, I am still seeing girls under £150/hr, with £100-120 being my norm.

The extra allows me to see a few more ladies that I normally would have.

Can I come and work in your company please?

I dont agree, it depends on the individual punter how much he values an experience, money doesnt have to have anything to do with it.

VFM as i see it is what i strive for in every area of life, whether i can afford something isnt the point for me, i enjoy something more when i have obtained VFM, it is that much sweeter to me. :)

Anywhere from £40K - £80K and the joy of being self employed means I never know what it will be at the time.

Punting can get scarily expensive if you don't take care but, trust me, nowhere near as bad as running an older Porsche GT3 which will consume an average of £6K pa just in servicing and maintenance; add fuel, insurance and a few trackdays and you can double that figure.

I'm beginning to think it would be better spent on loose women actually.

I'm from Yorkshire, so the idea of anyone knowing my income is a very odd and suspect Southern one

You should be paying them to live and work in God's own county....................

I earn in a bad year what one of my regular girls earns in a good month.

Scary!

Punting can get scarily expensive if you don't take care but, trust me, nowhere near as bad as running an older Porsche GT3 which will consume an average of £6K pa just in servicing and maintenance; add fuel, insurance and a few trackdays and you can double that figure.

I'm beginning to think it would be better spent on loose women actually.

...especially when, deep down, part of the reason for running a flash car is that you want it to attract and impress women. Not that you see many on Track Days!

Thanks for the replies so far guys!keep it up :) Yes its true, to a lot of men a good punt its not about how much you pay for the girl, howver if you earn let says £30k+ its very likely that you will have more disposable income especially if youre living alone, therefore led to more punting. Usually 1 or 2 punts a month for me £60-£120 a punt.

...especially when, deep down, part of the reason for running a flash car is that you want it to attract and impress women. Not that you see many on Track Days!

To be honest, I don't think a bright orange car, mainly covered in brake dust, with carbon fibre seat shells, no padding on the seats, no radio, no aircon, noisy as fuck, with a roll cage which it is impossible to pass without showing the world your knickers is going to get too many women going.

Flash it ain't, fun it is.

What is the "average" wage these days, £27K? I think it's not so much about what you earn but what your outgoings are.

A man with a wife, children and mortgage on a high wage may have less disposable income than one on less money who does not have those expenses.

That's me. Although I earn a bit above the average I have other income which I do not need to live on so can afford £500/600 a month to spend on punting.

I have had three punts in eight days(total £190.00). I can see how it could become addictive - or meaningless - as there is no emotional connection with the woman.

These punts were £60/70 a time. Do I spend more per punt? I noticed an Indian woman at £100.00 for a half hour. She does DFK which the others did not so I am tempted but it's still a hundred squid, which I could afford.

We all have things that we would not purchase because of price because we don't think it's worth it. If I won the lottery I'd never spend £10k on a watch for example but would buy a Bentley!

As I get older with no dependents I have to spend the money on something. I fancy having a Jag but they are too big for my garage! So do I spend the money on prostitutes or do I just waste it?

Spock

So do I spend the money on prostitutes or do I just waste it?

Spock

You could donate it to me! :P

So do I spend the money on prostitutes or do I just waste it?

Spock

I think it was George Best who said something very similar... :P

I think it was George Best who said something very similar... :P

Nags Jags and Wags :D:P

I earn about a third less than I should be, compared to the competition, and a third of what I could earn if the finance world was willing to grasp the nettle. And child support is a pretty substantial outgoing. So on paper I could afford lots, in practice rather less.

Did that make you any wiser?

Same Idea here.

Oh, I know it if fun...

To be honest, I don't think a bright orange car, mainly covered in brake dust, with carbon fibre seat shells, no padding on the seats, no radio, no aircon, noisy as fuck, with a roll cage which it is impossible to pass without showing the world your knickers is going to get too many women going.

Flash it ain't, fun it is.

But in the end it is still a "look me being Manly - your offspring will have similar testosteron levels.." thing.

I know a few of those guys, and they are often cocky (and horny) like hell, and triple-so after a good runaround.

Some even bring their showy hot looking partner-of-the week to events.

But it is a Fun hobby.

And it might even work to attrackt certain birds, in a roundabout way.