bikerman

Enjoying Watersports

43 posts in this topic

I know its not to everyones taste but I enjoy receiving a nice golden shower and am sometimes tempted to go a little further and taste a bit too. The problem is I always feel like a pervert for asking for this service and so I'm wondering how common it is? Do many of the guys enjoy receiving and of the girls is it common and more importantly of those who partake do most guys just like a shower or dosome actually drink it, etc.

Please convince me I'm not alone in this!

I know its not to everyones taste but I enjoy receiving a nice golden shower and am sometimes tempted to go a little further and taste a bit too. The problem is I always feel like a pervert for asking for this service and so I'm wondering how common it is? Do many of the guys enjoy receiving and of the girls is it common and more importantly of those who partake do most guys just like a shower or dosome actually drink it, etc.

You're not. :)

It's a lot more prevalent now then it used to be, whether that's because guys just feel more

comfortable asking for it, I'm not sure.

I enjoy it greatly. I usually get the lady to drink lots of water first - this makes the taste a little more palatable. When I (occasionally) feel the need to visit my WS provider, i usually drink a fair amount as she squirts it into my mouth.

I'm a total watersports fan and love it greatly. The lady needs to flush her kidneys fully and this not only means a non-smelly spurt but also ensures a fullsome emission. I also dilute appropriately so that, if the lady is a receiver also, She gets a good wetting too.

If matters are properly dilute then I love a mouthful or two, including a similar of my own passed back.

Uncle Pokey x

Its not my bag but as threads and posts on here show it is popular with many punters, you are not weird just because you like it. :)

I have always wanted to do it but its the sort of thing you can never muster up the courage to ask in the appointment.

Or for that matter find an appropriate time to ask for it.

For example, you are going down on the girl spend about 5 mins doing this. Come back up and say how about some watersports now.... you would expect the girl to look at you like you are an alien.

You are undressing and the girl asks so what would you want to do, ok could you pee on me. The girl would probably run for her security.

The other thing is I mainly see agency girls not those of ** so it does not have any likes list on there so you do not know if the girl does it, and no way would I ask the agency guy on the phone can I do it.

You are definitely not alone :)

Just ask the lady at the time of booking whether this is a service she provides. She'll need to know in advance so she can drink a lot of water beforehand.

I've been asked to pee on all areas of the body, mouth included! Lots of guys get off on drinking it, so don't worry.

Just don't be scared to ask her - believe me, we've heard it all (and then some!)

Just ask the lady at the time of booking whether this is a service she provides. She'll need to know in advance so she can drink a lot of water beforehand.

But what do you do if you normally see agency girls?

Sexual activity is like wine. The things/wines you enjoy are good. The things/wines you dislike are bad.

We don't all like the same things. That's a good job for the WG's as it means they get a lot more variety in their working lives.

So, you aren't odd to enjoy things that I don't enjoy; just different. You are certainly not alone, as the posts on this thread demonstrate.

Gotta be honest, IMHO- there's nothing quite like lying under a sexy lady, waiting for that rush / dribble to emerge and try to drink as much as possible. I used to enjoy it in a BDSM context but now have a couple of regs who are happy to play (subject advance notice) in a vanilla situation. I never seem to get the mechanics right to reciproacte. I can't pee before cumming and don't seem to be able to until some while after- but then we blokes can't multi-task can we???

As with any sex act it's always best to ask a girl in advance at the time of booking- I think this is where seeking an inde girl has it's advantages as you'll talk to her directly. She won't find you weird and if she says 'Ewww weirdo!' then she's not very professional!

I'm sure if you asked on here giving your area you'd get some recommendations of girls to try. Good luck!

I'm sure if you asked on here giving your area you'd get some recommendations of girls to try. Good luck!

Do you mean in this thread, or starting a new topic in the service seekers?

If you meant in this thread I am based in Newcastle. And really have an upper age limit of 27 of girls I like to see, but usually like to see someone 19-23.

I have always wanted to do it but its the sort of thing you can never muster up the courage to ask in the appointment.

Or for that matter find an appropriate time to ask for it.

For example, you are going down on the girl spend about 5 mins doing this. Come back up and say how about some watersports now.... you would expect the girl to look at you like you are an alien.

You are undressing and the girl asks so what would you want to do, ok could you pee on me. The girl would probably run for her security.

The other thing is I mainly see agency girls not those of ** so it does not have any likes list on there so you do not know if the girl does it, and no way would I ask the agency guy on the phone can I do it.

I would look at you like you were a bit funny, you need to prep for these things, like drink loads of water before hand and flush out and make sure topped up, most would not be able to wee on command! Most make sure their bladder is empty before a client, to then be asked for water sports will be nigh on impossible, at the very best a few drops of stagnant pee will be forced!

If you meant in this thread I am based in Newcastle. And really have an upper age limit of 27 of girls I like to see, but usually like to see someone 19-23.

Then you should go and see Lady Victoria in Washington.

She really knows what she's doing when it comes to w/s, and certainly won't think of you as weird for wanting it.

Edited by Vin DaLoo

Another watersports wierdo here :)

Join the club... and if I don't get it when expected I can be most upset. A girl I see didn,t get around to giving on my last meet. Going out the door she says , " ok , next time , untill then I will pee into a bottle and save it in the fridge for you "

I've been thinking about her offer but somehow ice cold pee will not be the same . Still guess I should try it though .

But what do you do if you normally see agency girls?

Umm, ask for it at the time of booking, I imagine...

That's a very specific age limit. I often find that stretching my limits a little can lead to surprises. It's sometimes best not to set too rigid barriers to enjoyment.

I'm a big fan and enjoy extending the session with the use of a rubberised poncho to contain the magical elixir. I am very comfortable with my weird predilections.

Then you should go and see Lady Victoria in Washington.

She really knows what she's doing when it comes to w/s, and certainly won't think of you as weird for wanting it.

Ok, it as already established, then hardly any WG going to think that when client receiving WS are weird. After all its one of most common services, including when WG receiving it (apart when its in her mouth).

The question is: (when you mentioned "She really knows what she's doing when it comes to w/s"). What is an exact skills to it? apart of the most natural to being able to pee. (I do know some girls have a difficulty to wee on demand, but then they would not advertise it). Apart of it Any other "skills"? I am genuinely curious.

As far as I know the skills should include:

1)Generate the palatable tasting wee. It should include to drink cloudy apple juice (the freshly squeezed one, not from concentrate), water (that is obvious), fruits like plums, strawberries, pineapple, cucumber, water melon, etc.

2) You need to have a strong pelvic muscles to be able to adjust and manipulate, when client want to have it: whatever is like from Karcher pressure washer, or slow tickling, similar to fucked up showers in the travellers caravans.. or the mixture of the above.

3) Aiming: whatever its on the body, penis/balls, face, and the most difficult inside the mouth from the distance. (inside the mouth when she sitting on the top of your head is easy enough). It does require certain accurate precision. I personally use the Laser pointer thingy for it, also I can masturbate myself with it in the same time.

I am awaiting for the more tips from the experts. :-)

Edited by Xenia

I can't wee on demand in front of anyone else, even my most loved one let alone a client even if full to brimming with water!- if anyone knows how to get over the stage fright my body seems to get I'd be grateful!

(Sorry if that's hijacking the post!)

I can't wee on demand in front of anyone else, even my most loved one let alone a client even if full to brimming with water!- if anyone knows how to get over the stage fright my body seems to get I'd be grateful!

(Sorry if that's hijacking the post!)

Are you sure you're not a middle aged bloke? Thats what happens to us in social situations (the gents at the pub.............) :)

Yes, I too really enjoy watersports (mainly as a receiver) although I find it is something I prefer to do as a (semi) spontanious act rather than something that is pre-meditated. If it is all planned out beforehand and we have to move to the bathroom to perform it loses some of 'the edge' for me. I only do it occasionally with a girl I see on a regular basis who knows what I like and therefore I do not have to request it beforehand.

To me there is something really erotic to lick a girls pussy whilst she squats over your face, she then raises herself up a little and tells you that she is going to piss in your mouth and you have to swallow every drop so that the covers do not get wet. We usually end up with a sexy DFK whilst I snowball the last few drops of piss back to her....mmmm very horny.

I appreciate that in most working environments there are obvious problems with getting piss on the bed but the girl in question is very adapt at controlling the flow of her pee and, believe me, I spill very little. There are always a couple of towels on the bed to catch any stray drops!

Are you sure you're not a middle aged bloke? Thats what happens to us in social situations (the gents at the pub.............) :)

*Looks in knickers* Nope definitely not!

*Looks in knickers* Nope definitely not!

Can I take a look, just for verification purposes?