NIK

What's the longest you've gone without a punt?

32 posts in this topic

And if it was a long time ie over a year or so, why did you start again?

I would imgaine it's like giving up smoking. The longer you stop for the easier it is to give up all together.

Despite all my various resolves to quit the longest I've ever gone in recent years is about a month to six weeks - although years ago I could go three months between punts. I think this was because I was still on the look out for relationships in those days.

It will soon be a month since my last punt (with the excellent Nicoletta!) and as you might tell I'm ready for another, but (perhaps fortunately) as there's fuck all round here, despite the number of parlour girls I can't be bothered. :D

I would imagine it's like giving up smoking. The longer you stop for the easier it is to give up all together.

(

Yes NIK, punting and smoking are similar ---------- but you have to really WANT to give them up, I can control my punting and would never spend ridiculous amounts of money on the hobby, my weakness is foreign holidays, off soon to Hong Kong. :D:)

2 long sodding years for me this October :(:D

Hope to dip my toe and other parts back into the water very soon. Hoefully this Saturday if i can find the right girl :o

2 long sodding years for me this October :(:D

Hope to dip my toe and other parts back into the water very soon. Hoefully this Saturday if i can find the right girl :(

maybe you should change your name :o

I would imgaine it's like giving up smoking. The longer you stop for the easier it is to give up all together.

Despite all my various resolves to quit the longest I've ever gone in recent years is about a month to six weeks - although years ago I could go three months between punts. I think this was because I was still on the look out for relationships in those days.

It will soon be a month since my last punt (with the excellent Nicoletta!) and as you might tell I'm ready for another, but (perhaps fortunately) as there's fuck all round here, despite the number of parlour girls I can't be bothered. :D

About 9 weeks and when I did finally book up, I arrived at the front door with white foam effervescing from the sides of my mouth.

Havent punted since begining of May as my June punt was canceled by my discs in my back going there own way:(

However im nearly fit and raring to go just need the right nubile young wench near Essex:rolleyes:

Not counting the two and a half decade before the first punt....

2 years. Cause I got what I needed elsewhere.

6 months due to finances and this country getter warmer and warmer. Currently 3 months which I will break in October when we have Autumn. Roll on shorter, darker and colder days!

Just over 12 months when I was working in the Middle East.

.....34 years :rolleyes::P
............er can i claim circa 40 years,thats when I started about 6 months ago !

About 7 months, because of where I was. Not a positive choice. Just didn't fancy any of the penguins or sealions on offer.

Six months so far. Mainly because the recession has made me start valueing money in a different way, and I can't justify frittering money away indulging myself when I know we're having to make economies at home. If the cash starts flowing freely again I may well indulge myself.

3 months for a bet as i usally see one once a month...

I'm not able to go as often as I would like, which is probably a good thing, due to money. My first punt was in December 2007 and my next one was September 2008 so it was quite a long time between those two. After that, it was December 2008, February 2009, April 2009, May 2009 and September 2009 so it got a lot more frequent after I got up the nerve to first go to a parlour. :rolleyes:

5 years - and I never stopped fantasising about it in that time.

Over 5 years now, having "retired", but I feel like I'm wavering a bit ...

When I was punting, a couple of months or so. Then I decided that having sex regularly was worth paying for regularly, so I punted every fortnight. Longest break in that phase would have been 6 weeks, after a mad month of sex where I went well over budget!

Everytime I am back in England. I never punt here - only in South America.

So it's ahm .. 12 months and counting :D

I,ve been punting for the last 17 years:eek: and the longest I've gone without is 9 months, and I just ended that barron spell last week. The sole reason for it being as long as that is purely finanances(lack of). The problem is; I'm already gagging for my next one:confused: Punting has that Pringle effect... once you pop you just can't stop.

6 months and counting. Gotta get a job.

I'm 47 so instinct doesn't burn in me the same way it used to so nowadays I can take or leave it. When I was working it would be once a week at least. Mostly in Manchester. I don't regret the thousands I've spent over many years one bit.

As another's sig. implies the life I chose was far more economical than a wife and kids.

............er can i claim circa 40 years,thats when I started about 6 months ago !

Similar for me 45 years until end of May this year - since then it's been six weeks. It feels too long for my loins, but okay for my bank balance......:D

Surely if you aren't punting and you aren't getting it for free you are all doing the sort of DIY that you can't get in B&Q?

Better question may be how long have you been without ejaculation? :D

Havn't been doing it long so at the moment about 4 days! bank account is bad, life is very good :D