BigRon75

Monthly Punting Allowance

Monthly Punting Allowance   130 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you spend a month

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Guys,

Would be interested to know how much is the average monthly punting allowance you allow yourselves?

I think I'm in the mid-range bracket as punt in the £60-£120 bracket for half an hour to an hour. Occassionally I treat myslef to a £150 p/hr girl, although I do think this is a bit too much.

My average monthly spend is around £400 as tend to see one WG a week or two when I'm bored/fed-up/travelling/horny! :D

Cheers.........R

Edited by BigRon75

Don't even think about. Add the 40% tax back on and its even worse.

It's a bit like Onassis said "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it".

If you need to query your punting fund then you should reconsider and take up stamp collecting, or just punt less.

I can afford to spend what I do but could not afford to double it.

I try to spend no more than £150 per punt but then I also dont see a girl every month so on that basis my monthly spend is quite low.

For some of us it's time rather than money.

I can afford to punt more and would happily pay £160 to £180 per hour for certain ladies. However, escaping the other half is a major issue.

DG

At least most don't charge VAT! :P

Although they probably should. A WG charging £150 per hour and working 48 weeks a year only has to book 10 hours a week to cross the registration threshold. I would imagine any parlour will be over the threshold.

Guys,

Would be interested to know how much is the average monthly punting allowance you allow yourselves?

I think I'm in the mid-range bracket as punt in the £60-£120 bracket for half an hour to an hour. Occassionally I treat myslef to a £150 p/hr girl, although I do think this is a bit too much.

My average monthly spend is around £400 as tend to see one WG a week or two when I'm bored/fed-up/travelling/horny! :D

Cheers.........R

I spend varying amounts nowadays but can spend what i wish, with about £600 being an average down from my peak of about £3,000 in 2008. As long as i get the VFM i require its worth it to me. :)

For some of us it's time rather than money.

I can afford to punt more and would happily pay £160 to £180 per hour for certain ladies. However, escaping the other half is a major issue.

DG

My situation exactly. I usually have to fit it in around business travel or very early in the morning on the way to work.

Guys,

Cheers.........R

Havent had much of a budget. If It looks tough on the bank balance then I'll slow down..

Mine works out to be 59 hours of punting this year (so far :D ).

Average price is 120 per hour

Total = 7080 quid (Gulp! :blink: )

Divided by 9 months so far = 787 quid on average per month.....

Edited by Overworked

very early in the morning on the way to work.

Do you find it easy to locate WG's up for this? If so, where? (roughly).

50 quid a time.

I pay slightly more if the service is exceptional.

Many times.

In recent months i've been over £600 a month, but other months zero so over 2011 so far it averages just over £400 a month.

I aim for £400/month. I do exceed this some months though. I guess about £6K pa is about where I end up.

I wouldn't spend it if I couldn't afford it though.

My situation exactly. I usually have to fit it in around business travel or very early in the morning on the way to work.

Do you find it easy to locate WG's up for this? If so, where? (roughly).

Not easy but I've seen a small number in the past who have been able to cater for this. It was more a case of I had an early-ish first appointment, say 9am and if I fancied going back again, I asked if they could manage earlier. Usually in or around London/M25.

I don't like to go over £1k a month.

Try normally to keep it around £600-&£700.

Not easy but I've seen a small number in the past who have been able to cater for this. It was more a case of I had an early-ish first appointment, say 9am and if I fancied going back again, I asked if they could manage earlier. Usually in or around London/M25.

This is definitely a time that WGs could be busy as i know punters who would like early morning punts on the way to work. I am surprised more dont offer them. :)

Depends on my bills, how much i spend on luxuries, how much i want to save towards a deposit on a mortgage.

I spend at least bare minimum £250/month on call girls and parlour girls. At a guess id say an average of £400-500/month. I havnt voted as i just dont know for sure exactly. Actually, i'll vote 250-400

Edited by sparkstar

Depends on my bills, how much i spend on luxuries, how much i want to save towards a deposit on a mortgage.

I spend at least bare minimum £250/month on call girls and parlour girls. At a guess id say an average of £400-500/month. I havnt voted as i just dont know for sure exactly. Actually, i'll vote 250-400

At the risk of sounding like an old fart, I feel you should be taking a long hard look at your priorities. A home of your own (where you could freely entertain WG's, BTW) is more important than a few quick punts. Also, now is a very good time to be a FTB.

Also, now is a very good time to be a FTB.

Yes. Massive deposit requirements, poor available rates, and an overpriced market. Never been better. Are you an estate agent? :-)

Edited by SoapyTitWank

I have a couple of HE massages per week at an average cost of £90 each. Occasionally I'll have fs instead at the same rate. Undertaken at such regularity, it all adds up to being a relatively expensive hobby compared to most others.

I spend varying amounts nowadays but can spend what i wish, with about £600 being an average down from my peak of about £3,000 in 2008. As long as i get the VFM i require its worth it to me. :)

As Smiths says, if it is VFM the price is secondary!

All I can say is that you lot must be millionaires! I probably average around £1000 a YEAR and this works out at one £100-£120 punt every 6 weeks or so. How the hell do some of you guys afford (or even want!) a punt 2 or 3 times a week? I find punting about once every 6 weeks gives me something to look forward to and also gives me time to put a little aside each week to pay for it. I must be at the lowest end of the income scale on here!

All I can say is that you lot must be millionaires! I probably average around £1000 a YEAR and this works out at one £100-£120 punt every 6 weeks or so. How the hell do some of you guys afford (or even want!) a punt 2 or 3 times a week? I find punting about once every 6 weeks gives me something to look forward to and also gives me time to put a little aside each week to pay for it. I must be at the lowest end of the income scale on here!

Welcome to the forum Jacko. :) If i meet a gem i want to punt with her so thats the why. The cost involved is down to what i can afford or wish to pay, as i said previously its worth it to me if i get VFM as i view it. :)

I voted for <£100 as in my first year I've spent just under £1000. That's spread over 8 "events". One was a party event, one was a 2-girl meeting and the rest were solos. So an average of £125 per meeting but "only" £83 per month.

I've enough funds to buy more expensive meets and/or more often but don't want/need more meetings and have not found that paying high prices improves things. Some of the best have been relative bargains.

Mark