Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inna

Face Book Versus Google+

4 posts in this topic

I have always found Face Book scary, too many people seeing everything you do and who you do it with, but I am going to give google+ a try because I like the way you can more easily control the circles of contacts.

Has anyone had any bad experiences on Face Book or has any advice about using Google+

https://plus.google.com/i/H0hkDQIXif8:STuHGTw8BwU

I don't do any social networking but would suggest Facebook is more popular and you'll hook up with more friends and contacts. The other half does FB so I have very limited experience.

Don't forget you can set all your filters to friends only, friends of friends or public. As long as everything is friends only won't that be enough for you? I think you can set lists too which can be personalised.

Is this for "Inna" or a private account for the "real" you?

Best to make an account and play with it.

DG

I have always found Face Book scary, too many people seeing everything you do and who you do it with, but I am going to give google+ a try because I like the way you can more easily control the circles of contacts.

Has anyone had any bad experiences on Face Book or has any advice about using Google+

https://plus.google.com/i/H0hkDQIXif8:STuHGTw8BwU

Neither, I would suggest!

Purple site, here, normal Google and the other punting sites.

I don't do any social networking but would suggest Facebook is more popular and you'll hook up with more friends and contacts. The other half does FB so I have very limited experience.

Don't forget you can set all your filters to friends only, friends of friends or public. As long as everything is friends only won't that be enough for you? I think you can set lists too which can be personalised.

Is this for "Inna" or a private account for the "real" you?

Best to make an account and play with it.

DG

It is an "inna" account, and I have started playing...