Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inna

Pay By Size

Pay by Size   17 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pay according to length, how much would you have to pay

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

SO from another thread... if WG charged by the centimetre how much would you have to pay ?

Surely it also depends on the number of strokes. In fairness a guy with 6 inches should get three strokes for same same price that a guy with 9 inches would pay for two strokes!

DG

Could you please amend the price list to include <£25 B)

Surely it also depends on the number of strokes. In fairness a guy with 6 inches should get three strokes for same same price that a guy with 9 inches would pay for two strokes!

DG

Seems reasonable...

SO from another thread... if WG charged by the centimetre how much would you have to pay ?

I need to know what charges apply - if the options are for 1cm increments, every bloke on here will be paying top whack cos that only 5cm.

Edited by dick78

Long the way I wouldn't have liked the idea :P - not because of my enormous tackle but because until more recent times I lasted better than Red Rum did in the National! These days I'm only too glad to make the finish line before I'm totally knocked up and a hand job beckons!

Even 40 strokes per minute rattles up 2k of units in 50 mins - with a short breather along the way I was easily in that category during my pomp, and that was bb, heaven's knows how many it would have been with the heavy duty Michelin condoms I encounter these days.

Now, if the charging had been 1p per stroke that would be different, but ...... :D

"Inna"you might have to pay me.LOL.

A very interesting thread you have started here Inna,but one i find difficult to answer as in my case how can you put a price on perfection :D:P

If I paid on the way out, I'd save myself 75%.

I'm amazed that only 3 of us have voted so far. Come on guys, help Inna out here! :huh:

I think I should pay Inna a visit so that she can measure me personally (purely in the interests of scrupulous fairness, of course!) :rolleyes:

Not alot, small change. :-)

How much is 8 inches (8.5 is the WG is really attractive and I haven't had it for a while?)

B)

How much is 8 inches (8.5 is the WG is really attractive and I haven't had it for a while?)

B)

203.2 Millimeters (mm) (or 215.9 Millimeters (mm)if the WG is really attractive and I haven't had it for a while?)

Milimeters sound smaller that's why I always work in inches.