Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boredbloke

Condoms

5 posts in this topic

I've been looking on the net and can't really get a definitive answer to this so I figured I'd ask you lot. If you use a condom for oral and sex and the condom does not break or come off, can you still catch chlamydia or gonorrhoea. I'm assuming that on these 2 you should be pretty safe although obviously there would still be a risk regarding the skin to skin stuff. Thanks in advance

medhelp.org says owo is very safe and ow is absolutely safe. OW is my preference. in 4 years have not caught anything but then most could say the same about owo i would think. better to be safe than sorry.

medhelp.org says owo is very safe and ow is absolutely safe. OW is my preference. in 4 years have not caught anything but then most could say the same about owo i would think. better to be safe than sorry.

I would imagine that reverse O is as risky as OWO and who here has ever experienced reverse OW? I have once, or rather I was told if I wanted to go down on her, she would stretch a condom over her fanny. I left!

Ok that's pretty much what I figured. I only ever have OW and sex with a condom. I'm fully aware that a rubber does not provide much protection regarding the skin to skin stuff, but it does when it comes to chlamydia and gonorrhoea in these situations. Obviously all bets are off if it splits!!

I do go for checkups but just wanted to get an appreciation of the risks I was running fort those 2 infections intraocular