asianfever

Punting Kit

49 posts in this topic

I was looking to book someone earlier, and noticed in their profile on the other site, that they offer clean towels and men's shower gel.

However, I never buy men's shower gel, because it stinks. Much prefer the sort of "Jasmine and cucumber extract" affairs that are probably aimed at women.

And I bet there's a lot of men on here whose wife buys theirs for them, and who would notice if they went to "Tesco" smelling of Original Source, and came back smelling of Lynx.

The obvious solution is to take shower gel with you, so you're not noticeably different when you get back.

This got me wondering if you guys have a kind of punters travel kit, and what it might contain.

All I've got in mine so far is orange blossom and bamboo milk shower gel.

Pretty classy there asian fever. I don't take anything because I've nobody at home to notice, apart from the cats and they don't seem to care.

Pretty classy there asian fever. I don't take anything because I've nobody at home to notice, apart from the cats and they don't seem to care.

You're being unfaithful to your cats?

Edited by dick78

i dont have a kit cos that would need explaining.

if i have a shower its just water, no gel or shampoo or owt. Seems to do the job cos i will have had a shower before leaving home. then i dont smell like a tarts parlour!

It's not that uncommon to take your own toiletries (and some people even take their own towel!), I actually had a couple of regulars who kept toiletries at my place.

You're being unfaithful to your cats?

Pussies.

I was looking to book someone earlier, and noticed in their profile on the other site, that they offer clean towels and men's shower gel.

However, I never buy men's shower gel, because it stinks. Much prefer the sort of "Jasmine and cucumber extract" affairs that are probably aimed at women.

And I bet there's a lot of men on here whose wife buys theirs for them, and who would notice if they went to "Tesco" smelling of Original Source, and came back smelling of Lynx.

The obvious solution is to take shower gel with you, so you're not noticeably different when you get back.

This got me wondering if you guys have a kind of punters travel kit, and what it might contain.

All I've got in mine so far is orange blossom and bamboo milk shower gel.

I take my own shower gel, soap, towel, lube, tissues, wipes, fresh breath spray, water, deodorant and condoms in case. :)

I take my own shower gel, soap, towel, lube, tissues, wipes, fresh breath spray, water, deodorant and condoms in case. :)

Jaysus, you're going to have sex with the woman, not move in with her. :D;)

Most of the best ladies have unperfumed shower gell etc which solves the problem. If not I just let the water do its stuff. If a lasy didn't have her own condoms I would be very surprised. Most seem to prefer to use their own.

Spectacles, testicles wallet and watch

What no cash?? :o

What no cash?? :o

wallet stays in the car. not the sort of thing i want to leave behind.

It pays to be prepared i have found Laura. ;) Many times its been handy to have my kit with me. :)

You must be joking. Shower gel AND soap?

Tissues and wipes?

I'd need a bigger car for all that lot.

You must be joking. Shower gel AND soap?

Tissues and wipes?

I'd need a bigger car for all that lot.

Not joking, i ensure i am prepared and organised. ;)

I travel a lot, and I collect those little shower gel bottles that you get in hotels, for the express purpose of carrying one shower's worth of shower gel with me. I generally only collect the ones with screw tops though, that way I can be reasonably confident that it won't spill in my bag. I normally have a bottle of the currently being used shower gel at home, with me when I'm out on a punt. I also carry antibacterial gel, wipes and breath freshener.

I remember when one of my first gents brought his 'kit' bag. Oh it was sweet. I thought if all blokes did that it would have saved me a ton in toiletries. It's surprising how many Gents do use the stuff the Gal buys. They really can go to town as well. I used to feel like saying, 'You're paying to see me, not spend 30 mins in that shower, sugar.' :P

I have a flat so I can provide you with wine and even a glass to drink it out of........... I have a bed to shag you on and even have sheets and a bedcover.. it gets better.. there's a sofa too, and if you are really lucky hot water will come out of my shower.

I would be a poor host if I didn't have a towel so there's one of those. As for shower gels... don't be ridiculous.. bloody hell you'll be wanting a hook for your coats next :)

If you see a working girl for incall, she should provide everything you need whether it be scented shower gels or unscented, and mouthwash and the rest.

Suppose y'all bring your toilette requisites in your 'man bags' then :)

I have a flat so I can provide you with wine and even a glass to drink it out of........... I have a bed to shag you on and even have sheets and a bedcover.. it gets better.. there's a sofa too, and if you are really lucky hot water will come out of my shower.

I would be a poor host if I didn't have a towel so there's one of those. As for shower gels... don't be ridiculous.. bloody hell you'll be wanting a hook for your coats next :)

If you see a working girl for incall, she should provide everything you need whether it be scented shower gels or unscented, and mouthwash and the rest.

Suppose y'all bring your toilette requisites in your 'man bags' then :)

A Roy Cropper off Corrie style manbag in my case. ;)

but if you have your own water and have a bath with the lady (one of my faves) - bet carrying the 8 gallon container up the stairs must be a bugger... :P

Sarah, it's great when you have a static place to work from. If you're touring and bringing those things it's a bloody nightmare. Most hotels only give you two towels. :blink: Summer in London with two towels. That's not going to work. :lol:

but if you have your own water and have a bath with the lady (one of my faves) - bet carrying the 8 gallon container up the stairs must be a bugger... :P

I never bath or shower with a WG apart Ems assisted showers that Antonia supervised if you recall. I prefer to shower with the WG outside the cubicle naked getting me going Stevie by opening her legs and flashing me some pussy. ;):D

Don't get cheeky...

there is a lift at my gaff.

Sarah, it's great when you have a static place to work from. If you're touring and bringing those things it's a bloody nightmare. Most hotels only give you two towels. :blink: Summer in London with two towels. That's not going to work. :lol:

Oh Lord, now you have reminded me of a 'tour' I did in Leeds.

Before I got the flat, I received lots of emails from guys saying they wanted to see me but because I was outcall only - they couldn't. I decided to book into an hotel in the city centre and try out a 'mini tour' of my own stomping ground.

First of all I got a slap on the wrist from G for advertising it - you are not allowed to advertise a tour of your own area :)

Then I got myself organised. I booked an hotel I knew very well. I chose it for convenience and because it was nice. I visited it such a lot I got to know the concierge very well. he was always nice to me, and even called me when guests wanted to 'see a lady' and did he know of anyone...

On booking in, I told the receptionist I worked for a modelling agency and there would be girls coming to see me for interviews/photos etc, and could I have lots of spare towels for them. Oh I thought I was so clever !

When I got into the lift to go to my room, the concierge was standing in there with other guests.

He said "hello Sarah".. you keeping busy then?"

Edited by Sarah Summers