Mar2011

Golden_mouth Of West London

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen/recommend this girl. Her profile is on the other site. Do you think her profile is real?

23 ratings which include reputable punters i.e over 10 visits to there names I would say she is a good prospect. I have spent a few idle minutes this weekend sifting through the punters back catalogue / feedback from girls & feel confident of making a visit in a few weeks, so your post is very timely for me.

Have a look at the Ashford Staines And Hounslow post to see two very different opinions on Golden Mouth. There is allso a recent F.R. on her under the name of Clara. Thats if you can get into the Field Reports, this version of the Forum software seems to be even worse than the last one, you cant even switch between Boards and I cant get into field reports.

I have visited her once mate - She is lovely of around 5.8 and looks very beautiful. She provides a very good OWO. She is bit reluctant on FK and Alevel I think is on offer but I havent tried.

Its surprising the picture in other site doesnt depict exactly her - Only thing you can relate with the picture is her height. But look wise I think you will not get upset.

does anyone know if she actually does filiming for no extra?

I saw this lady about a year ago when she was based in Watford, and found her very average.

does anyone know if she actually does filiming for no extra?

If it doesn't say so on her profile probably not. Why not ask her?

I saw her recently.

Had to wait outside for 30 min as she was late.

Yes she is cute, but seemed very uninterested. No french kissing on the go, keen to do blow jobs, but not the best. No deep throat as I had heard about from here, and not that sensual, just wanks you too hard at the same time.

I did get anal and rimming when asked, rimming very short and lacklustre, anal fine, but she looked bored most of the time, so I would not go back.