Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

I Woke Up This Morning And.....

18 posts in this topic

Wow, I dont know if my laptop has just been holding out on me or I woke up this morning to an entirely new look forum again...have to say I do like it a lot but I cannot get into the fr section of the website...its coming up saying this instead...

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/frs/fr_search.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at punternet.com Port 80

...Is it me or pnet?

Panic not Chloe it's not you as I am having the same thing

Where's the "Mark all content as read" button hiding ?

You cant switch between boards either.

Wow, I dont know if my laptop has just been holding out on me or I woke up this morning to an entirely new look forum again...have to say I do like it a lot but I cannot get into the fr section of the website...its coming up saying this instead...

Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at punternet.com Port 80

...Is it me or pnet?

Try reloading the page and see if it works the second time. What browser are you using?

Nice.. And Avatar pics too? I thought we werent going to use them?

So did I, but it looks like we've got them for now at least!

Much as I love looking at Sarita's chest, can I put in a HUGE plea for avatar pix to be disabled again. The site was nice and discreet before and I felt comfortable browsing in airports and cafes. This wouldn't be true if everyone started adopting racy avatars.

Whilst I agree Northwinds, I don't really like having a cut-out male picture - can I not have a female one ?

Then again... can't remember what I had before him....

Whilst I agree Northwinds, I don't really like having a cut-out male picture - can I not have a female one ?

Then again... can't remember what I had before him....

Now that I can sympathise with. IIRC, we used to have no avatar pix at all, default or otherwise. We did however have a date the member joined the forum displayed, which I found quite useful (so I could cut newbies some slack). I miss that already.

I cannot get into the fr section of the website...its coming up saying this instead...

Not Found

That's not the right URL, the correct one is http://punternet.com/frs/fr_search.php

There is no /forum/ in the frs URL.

That's not the right URL, the correct one is http://punternet.com/frs/fr_search.php

There is no /forum/ in the frs URL.

Hey dont blame me, I hit the field reports page link and copied and pasted onto my post what came up instead of the fr page.xx

It is all sorted now and I love this forum.xx

Much as I love looking at Sarita's chest, can I put in a HUGE plea for avatar pix to be disabled again. The site was nice and discreet before and I felt comfortable browsing in airports and cafes. This wouldn't be true if everyone started adopting racy avatars.

I think someone else mentioned this in the chatroom today. Perhaps a function where you can manually disable the avatars through your profile settings. That way, everyone's happy :)

I think someone else mentioned this in the chatroom today. Perhaps a function where you can manually disable the avatars through your profile settings. That way, everyone's happy :)

I can see that the Avatar pic option is already really popular (and with an avatar like yours, I can see why). Your suggestion is by far the best in terms of compromise Jasmin, but the feature isn't available yet. I wonder if it's something that Galahad can enable.

Edited by Northwinds

Is the avi pic like your sig though. When you change your signature its automatically changed on all your old posts, does this happen with your avi too or do the old ones stay with the posts you made while you have it. I changed my avi and look, still the old one.xx Although it does bring back happy holiday memories of sun sea and sand its not exactly sexy I guess lol.x

Okay I guess I answered my own question by signing in again lol.x