Trawlerman81

Where Have Filed Reports Gone?

12 posts in this topic

Went to the PN home page, clicked on the field reports link and get a "page not found" error message. Anyone else having problems?

Yes the same has happened to me this morning. I assume the page is down while more reports are loaded, but cannot recall this happening before.

Went to the PN home page, clicked on the field reports link and get a "page not found" error message. Anyone else having problems?

As is clear from the look and feel of the new forum software, Galahad is in the midst of a fairly major site overhaul. I am sure the link will be back up and working later today.

It has taken me quite a few attempts to log in normally today just for the message board but at last its allowed me.

Shelly

Spoke to soon it keeps logging me out everytime I go onto something new, am I doing something wrong.

Shelly

PS I hate it when things get changed :-(

Spoke to soon it keeps logging me out everytime I go onto something new, am I doing something wrong.

Shelly

What platform (pc, mac, iPad etc), operating system and browser are you using Shelly?

Edited by Northwinds

Shelly

I have had problems signing-in and posting since the new software appeared last night. Galahad sorted the problem out fortunately. :)

As is clear from the look and feel of the new forum software, Galahad is in the midst of a fairly major site overhaul. I am sure the link will be back up and working later today.

Indeed, the FR system was working as usual a couple of minutes ago. :)

Had probs the crack of dawn this morning but seems to be sorted now.

What platform (pc, mac, iPad etc), operating system and browser are you using Shelly?

Thank you and you Smiths I am now in G has helped.

Shelly