Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raylondoner

I Like

11 posts in this topic

Bouncing off the walls each side a bit until I get used to it, but I like it.

Bouncing off the walls each side a bit until I get used to it, but I like it.

Do you mean having to scroll left and right to read posts Ray? :)

Do you mean having to scroll left and right to read posts Ray? :)

No, looking at posters names when I don't mean to ........ despite the accolade, I'm still struggling with deleting the stuff that i haven't read and have no intention of reading, help??????? :mellow:

No, looking at posters names when I don't mean to ........ despite the accolade, I'm still struggling with deleting the stuff that i haven't read and have no intention of reading, help??????? :mellow:

I was screaming for help myself last night, Galahad sorted my technological problems out, i literally didnt have a clue, and still dont. :(

Yep - I like the new format, altho I haven't explored it yet. Its always good to have a change. But at first glance, I'm wondering apart from the ability to put up an avatar, what's the other benefits of the new format? Does't so far seem that radically different to me

I keep doing that myself, because it was the time of post on top before... but I am loving this new board, we will get used to it in no time :wacko::)

How naughty can the profile pics be?

I wouldn't want to offend, but what I posted a pictures of my todger? Or a lady their pussy?

You experts can all get busy with tinyeye checking where the pics come from!

How naughty can the profile pics be?

I wouldn't want to offend, but what I posted a pictures of my todger? Or a lady their pussy?

You experts can all get busy with tinyeye checking where the pics come from!

Mine is of my own ass, so that is fine. I wouldn't post pics of anyone else. It is the original photo I used, when I put my 1st ad on the net.

I think some of the photos on here are fantastic.

I was screaming for help myself last night, Galahad sorted my technological problems out, i literally didnt have a clue, and still dont. :(

Know what you mean mate.Its very frustrating,you cant even get your techy neibour round to help!