Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
japeries

Don't wash your willy with soap!

51 posts in this topic

I've been doing a bit of punting recently and started to feel a slight burning sensation when peeing and general sensitivity in the penis area. So thinking STI, I popped along to the local GUM clinic only to be told it's a yeast infection, probably caused by cleaning the head of my penis with soap!

So trying to be clean and hygienic has caused unnecessary worry although at least I now have a clean bill of health!

The moral of this story? Clean your sensitive bits with water only :D

I'd suggest you still wash it with soap, but use a fragrance free one.

Edited by interlude
Took out unneeded sentence

I'd suggest you still wash it with soap, but use a fragrance free one.

rinsing properly is prob the answer

Just as some girls have problems with 'products' exacerbating any tendency to thrush, same goes for guys. Not convenient when you discover your glans is red and peeling just before a punt. I was told by my GUM clinic not to use Canesten Cream but just to wash it with water and dry with tissue and it clears up on its own.

Or dip it in yoghurt (you can always put the lid back on and put it back in the fridge!)

i wash mine with shower gel when i have a shower but i put on oils like jojoba oil on my penis head it keeps it smooth and shiny

mean we are meant to wash it?! I thought the white cheesey bits added to the flavour...;):)

A regular swoosh of Listerine keeps it kissing fresh.

Ive just out mine through the hydro rinse on the washing machine. Cheese free now:D

If you don't want to wash with just water there is a great invention called 'Femfresh' in the womans section of the shop its like showergel but for your intimate areas no soap and the right PH level so you don't get any nasties like yeast or water infections.

I am a clean freak so love this stuff ;)

xx

If you don't want to wash with just water there is a great invention called 'Femfresh' in the womans section of the shop its like showergel but for your intimate areas no soap and the right PH level so you don't get any nasties like yeast or water infections.

I am a clean freak so love this stuff ;)

xx

Good point Crystal, I never knew males get yeast Infections, but can you Imagine the blokes down the gym, after a hard session of weights, "whats that fella?" "Oh that'll be my Femfresh" :);)

Good point Crystal, I never knew males get yeast Infections, but can you Imagine the blokes down the gym, after a hard session of weights, "whats that fella?" "Oh that'll be my Femfresh" ;);)

I see a gap in the market for a "Malefresh" type of soap - but with masculine aromas like Beer, Curry or Kebab.....

I suggest circumcision! No disgusting cheesy worries or sensitivity from the big nasty bar of soap! ;)

I've been doing a bit of punting recently and started to feel a slight burning sensation when peeing and general sensitivity in the penis area. So thinking STI, I popped along to the local GUM clinic only to be told it's a yeast infection, probably caused by cleaning the head of my penis with soap!

So trying to be clean and hygienic has caused unnecessary worry although at least I now have a clean bill of health!

The moral of this story? Clean your sensitive bits with water only ;)

A few years back I had a similar experience that turned out to be an allergic reaction to some scented shower gel I had used. Since then I have been very careful with what shower gel I use.

The moral of this story? Clean your sensitive bits with water only ;)

Can't believe that grown up men do not even know the basics. Soup, burning what is new? Wash it with soup but don't get it inside and rinse well. Oh dear.....

Can't believe that grown up men do not even know the basics. Soup, burning what is new? Wash it with soup but don't get it inside and rinse well. Oh dear.....

Ouch with soup.. That would burn more coz it would be hot he he...;);)

See it's harder for us women we have to keep our PH levels perfect so showergel just messes that up.

xx

Ouch with soup.. That would burn more coz it would be hot he he...;);)

See it's harder for us women we have to keep our PH levels perfect so showergel just messes that up.

xx

It just means that the OP never washed down there until recently.

Clearly all proper women know how to wash down there and what to use to avoid irritation and I have come accross many who don't.

Just as some girls have problems with 'products' exacerbating any tendency to thrush, same goes for guys. Not convenient when you discover your glans is red and peeling just before a punt. I was told by my GUM clinic not to use Canesten Cream but just to wash it with water and dry with tissue and it clears up on its own.

Or dip it in yoghurt (you can always put the lid back on and put it back in the fridge!)

LOL! ;)

Seriously though, its a very sound advise! (to put it back in a fridge that is, for somebody else's consumption ;-).

Most natural mild acids works well to prevent fungal infection: just rinse it with a vinegar or pure lemon juice. (might sting a bit though). Tea tree based non-perfumed soaps and shower gels works well too, or better pure tea tree oil for an aditional polish and shine. :)

or better pure tea tree oil for an aditional polish and shine. ;)

Pure tea tree oil on your dick ? you have to be kidding, it burns baby, it burns !

of course if you like your dick smarting, tooth paste works quite well & cheaper than pure tea tree

It just means that the OP never washed down there until recently.

Clearly all proper women know how to wash down there and what to use to avoid irritation and I have come accross many who don't.

Me too! I have come across alot of girls in the past who are having problems. Like I said Femfresh is the way forward it doesn't leave you tasting like a soapdish either.

xx

Pure tea tree oil on your dick ? you have to be kidding, it burns baby, it burns !

of course if you like your dick smarting, tooth paste works quite well & cheaper than pure tea tree

Of course it will sting and burn. Don't be such a wussy and a pussy! (npi). No pain, no gain, and all that.

Anyway this site does agree with me. (last paragraph). I am sure there much more, just don't have time to Google right now.

Me too! I have come across alot of girls in the past who are having problems. Like I said Femfresh is the way forward it doesn't leave you tasting like a soapdish either.

xx

Eastrn Europeans seem a lot more aware on these issues. I am sure if you asked Xenia she can come up with some exotic recipes to use up there.

I am sure if you asked Xenia she can come up with some exotic recipes to use up there.

Up where - Milton Keynes ?

Up where - Milton Keynes ?

No, Australia........