Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keen Punter

The Dirty Dozen - Trip Number 12

31 posts in this topic

Day 1

Good trip over with Emirates, made better by getting a free upgrade to business class. Won't bore you with the details as to why. Arrived at The Vic then straight out.

Started off in Sweet Dreams, Soi 6. Then up to see Peter at AJ's to deliver his Ginsters. From there to Cherry Bar Soi 8, then to the Metro. A couple of drinks with Dennis then into The Office. From there to Secrets then after that I have no idea. My usual start to a trip, ended up taking a girl but I can't remember where from, let alone what her name was. Ooops.

Day 2

Paid off the girl about 1pm, then back to bed. A couple of hours kip then up to the Devils Den for my incall booking with Cookie and Penny. A good session, Cookie is a star, Penny was cute but a little reserved. Will probably do an overnight with Cookie at some point, especially now that Vic has moved me to the Penthouse as he needed my room for another customer.

Got back to the Vic about 1800, fell asleep and woke up at 2230. So a quick shower then out to The Metro. From there to the Cherry Bar and just stayed there until about 3am then went home alone. A Soi 6 afternoon delight beckons tomorrow.

Day 3

Woke up around 10am, breakfast then swapped rooms to the Penthouse. Chilled out for a bit then all of a sudden felt sick, just managed to get to the toilet. Felt ok after, weird. Was intending on an afternoon Soi 6 delight but ended up having a few beers with Vic. Headed off up Walking St. Had a beer in Secrets then The Iron Club, tried to barfine a cute waitress but she didn't go.

Left there and bumped into Nat. A freelancer I have known for a couple of years. We went for a couple of drinks on Walking St then usual finish at Metro/Cherry Bar then back to the room. She is a top performer, so asked her to stay again tonight. Have barfined a girl called Noi as well for tonight, she was Tjitsu's live in girlfriend for a while. Barfined as friends, nothing else and we are all heading off to Jomtien tonight to see Mama and her new bar.

Mind you, with the jacuzzi and all who knows what might happen. :D

Hope you are enjoying your trip, don't get to wasted, give my regards to mama. :)

Day 1

Good trip over with Emirates, made better by getting a free upgrade to business class. Won't bore you with the details as to why. Arrived at The Vic then straight out.

Started off in Sweet Dreams, Soi 6. Then up to see Peter at AJ's to deliver his Ginsters. From there to Cherry Bar Soi 8, then to the Metro. A couple of drinks with Dennis then into The Office. From there to Secrets then after that I have no idea. My usual start to a trip, ended up taking a girl but I can't remember where from, let alone what her name was. Ooops.

Day 2

Paid off the girl about 1pm, then back to bed. A couple of hours kip then up to the Devils Den for my incall booking with Cookie and Penny. A good session, Cookie is a star, Penny was cute but a little reserved. Will probably do an overnight with Cookie at some point, especially now that Vic has moved me to the Penthouse as he needed my room for another customer.

Got back to the Vic about 1800, fell asleep and woke up at 2230. So a quick shower then out to The Metro. From there to the Cherry Bar and just stayed there until about 3am then went home alone. A Soi 6 afternoon delight beckons tomorrow.

You never say your destination and the venues aren't familiar to me but I guess you are talking about BK. Actually, I'm much more interested in your upgrade because I'm going to India in Feb with Emirates. Not mongering, but with the wife this time. She's disabled and an upgrade would hugely improve the journey!

Daffon

Day 4

Woke up early, another session with Nat then back to sleep. Had a bite to eat then Nat disappeared to get changed and I went to change. Once again I saw my lunch, I wonder if I have a bug. Taxi up to the Metro to meet Nat, then we headed down to Secrets to meet Noi.

She was on Thai time, so was late. I was getting stares from An, a girl I knew from a previous trip. Although she had told me on MSN only last week that she was working in Big C, when in fact she is now a Coyotee dancer at Secrets. Noi finally arrived so we left and bahtbus up to meet Mama. Had a couple of drinks in her bar at the Condo then Linda took us down in the car to the other bar.

There was a darts match going on, so we had a few beers a bite to eat then Noi met up with a customer of hers and me and Nat headed down for a nightcap at Cherry Bar. Back to the room, a hot session but I couldn't finish. Ah well. I still don't feel 100%, might have to go to the quacks.

You never say your destination and the venues aren't familiar to me but I guess you are talking about BK. Actually, I'm much more interested in your upgrade because I'm going to India in Feb with Emirates. Not mongering, but with the wife this time. She's disabled and an upgrade would hugely improve the journey! Daffon

I am in Pattaya,

The free upgrade was because they wanted me to move seats. I had purposely booked the seats by the door for the extra legroom. They wanted to move me to a seat further back but I kicked up a fuss so they put me in business class instead.

If you are thinking of flying business class then be prepared. It is very expensive. You will probably be looking at over £2k.

Day 5

Nat was up early, so got a nice BBBJCIM and off she trotted. Once again I wasn't feeling 100% so chilled in the room watching a few films and keeping cool as the aircon was now fixed. Showered, changed and out. Into Secrets to see if a girl called Mim was there and bumped into a lad I had met before, Danny. We had a good few drinks in there before heading off down to The Iron Club. Tried hard to tempt the waitress but to no avail.

Into Basalik in the new Simons complex, it has some good lookers in this bar. Then into Happy. On the way spotted a potential, had to check she was not a katoey as she was very tall. Interviewed a potential in Happy who had the tightest body I had seen in a long while, but decided to take on the beer bar girl.

Back to the bar, and we barfined the girls. Onto Cherry for a nightcap then back to the room. Then the shit starts "I leave phone in bar, need to get". Erm, no. Get it tomorrow, but I could tell she didn't want to be there. So fuck it, tell her to go. She asks for money, I tell her she is lucky that don't ask her to give me the barfine back. So off she trots, so I go back to Walking St and picked up a 29 year old freelancer.

Decent performance but nothing special, however I wasn't going home alone.

Day 6

Om left about midday, which was good for me as it was England Scotland in the Rugby World Cup. So off to watch it in the Metro. Luckily we won, just so back to the Vic. Showered, changed and up to meet Danny in Aussie Bar Soi 7. A couple in there then up to Anna Jet's for a drink with Peter, it was Anna's birthday. Had 1 drink, Mal the Mamasan despite the fact I have told her before not to drag girls up, did. So we checked bin then had a walk down the Soi.

Spotted a potential so we stopped for a drink. Then it hit me, arghhhh Katoey. So we drank up sharpish then had a walk down the Soi. Stopped at a random bar and got some attention off a 19 year old farm fresh girl, who was very cute. Banked that one for later. Around for a drink with Adam then taxi up to Club Blu. This place still has great eye candy, but it just lacks a certain vibe. In there was a girl called Tain from Anna Jet's. For those who read previous reports, she was a girl who I barfined then she fucked about when we got to the room, and left after the shower.

She couldn't remember at all, which confirms what I was told after that she was into Yaba. We have a couple of drinks in there then down to The Office. Some lookers but we decide to have a quiet drink at a small beer bar on 2nd road. End up chatting up the cashier, who gives me her number. Will call her at a later date but having a night off tonight. Stay there till around 4am, then back to the room alone. I think a Soi 6 definitely looms today.

Sounds almost like an episode of "Benidorm" but without the old girl in the wheelchair

Soi 6? Is desperation stteing in?

I am in Pattaya,

The free upgrade was because they wanted me to move seats. I had purposely booked the seats by the door for the extra legroom. They wanted to move me to a seat further back but I kicked up a fuss so they put me in business class instead.

If you are thinking of flying business class then be prepared. It is very expensive. You will probably be looking at over £2k.

Do you get complimentary BJs In Business? :)

Sounds almost like an episode of "Benidorm" but without the old girl in the wheelchair

Bad boys go to soi 6, It's a great soi for a ST or two, little BS and all about the service.

Day 7

Up around midday so watched some TV. Headed up to The Metro to meet up with Mr and Mrs Rocky. Had a drink and a bite to eat, Rocky departed for the gym and I decided to try The Bliss Lounge on 3rd road. Had a walk up and picked a young cute thing and off we went. A nice sloppy BJ with CIM, the best thing was that she didn't pull away until I was well and truly finished. A discreet spit and job done. Cost 600 baht, and I tipped her 100 baht. She seemed happy enough.

Bus back to the Vic and had a nap before off out to meet Rocky on Soi 6. We did a few bars, conducted a few interviews then we headed off to the bar on 2nd road. We had been sitting there for about 30 mins when Rocky suddenly clicked. The cashier I was chatting to last night was actually a katoey. I was shocked, even Rocky said he had no idea for a while. She had none of the characteristics that you expect from a ladyboy. So check bin then we had a drink in another bar then Rocky headed home.

I headed into the Metro for a nightcap then headed down Soi Diana. As I was walking down, spotted a girl in a shitty little bar. Dow was 20, spoke reasonable English and ticked most of the boxes, the most important one that it she was actually a girl !!!! Back to the room and a nice GFE.

Regarding the ladyboy issue, me and Rocky were talking about this. It is becoming harder and harder to spot some of them. You still get your obvious butch and camp ones, but more and more there are small petite ones who don't act like your stereotypical katoey. Even Rocky nearly went for a drink with one the other night, but luckily Mrs Rocky put him straight. A lot of bars now around Soi 7/8 have at least 1 working there. For newbies, and even I suppose for experienced mongers, be aware.

Not at all. Soi 6 is fantastic. No bullshit and you can get almost anything you want.

Why would you say it is desperation ?

I always thought Soi 6 was the sleazy end but then sometimes sleazy is great

Am off to Berlin tomorrow so will let you know how sleazy it can get

I always thought Soi 6 was the sleazy end but then sometimes sleazy is great

Am off to Berlin tomorrow so will let you know how sleazy it can get

It is sleazy, but that is the great thing about it.

Walk up and down until you spot a potential, get a drink then go upstairs. No bullshit, no excuses before the sex. Just a no nonsense shag,

Just got back from Red Point Bar and Tik. A dirty little 3 holer, fantastic.

Will be interested in your Berlin trip, me and Jerboa are off to Germany at the end of November.

Hi KP, if the ladyboys look that good why don't you give one a try. It would certainly make your reports a bit more interesting. I don't know what you and your mates are afraid of , it's the bit I look forward to most now on a trip.

It is sleazy, but that is the great thing about it.

Walk up and down until you spot a potential, get a drink then go upstairs. No bullshit, no excuses before the sex. Just a no nonsense shag,

Just got back from Red Point Bar and Tik. A dirty little 3 holer, fantastic.

Will be interested in your Berlin trip, me and Jerboa are off to Germany at the end of November.

It should be interesting. November sounds good. whereabouts?

Hi KP, if the ladyboys look that good why don't you give one a try. It would certainly make your reports a bit more interesting. I don't know what you and your mates are afraid of , it's the bit I look forward to most now on a trip.

Well each to their own I guess, but most fellas don't want meet and two veg between your girls legs lol, the annoying thing is when they are hotter than the real girls! true It Is getting tricky to suss out the Ladyboys, even when your fairly sober, so Imagine what It's like after 10 beers!

It should be interesting. November sounds good. whereabouts?

We're off to Duesseldorf and Cologne, for the weekend, want to do a Partytreff and Samya, maybe squeeze In some window girls too.

Day 8

A short report because being the midpoint of the trip, I decided on a night in to recharge the batteries for the final push. Stayed in the room for most of the day, chilling.

I did pop out for a wonder down Soi 6 and ended up with a ST with Tik from Red Point Bar. 23 years old from Cambodia. All 3 holes available and a nice person. Initially she looks as if she could be a little hard, but isn't at all. Gave a lovely long deepthroat BBBJ before sex and anal sex then CIM finish. Will see her again before I go I think.

Each to their own mate but the fact is that as good as they look, I am just not into sleeping with a man, albeit a very good looking one.

Day 9

Up around 1330 for a bite to eat. Peter, a chap I know from before walks in and we have a chat and a few beers. I get a text off 2muchthai asking if I would like to meet for a beer so I agree and off to chill for a while then shower, change and out to Cherry Bar Soi 3.

We spend a couple of hours chewing the fat and reminiscing about the late great Mr S, then I get a call from Peter saying he is heading off down Walking St. So I bid farewell and jump on a bahtbus. Down into Secrets to meet Peter, Mim is in there but always busy so abort the mission.

From there into Basalik bar, there doesn't seem to be as many lookers so we check bin and head into the Iron Club to enjoy the shower show. I don't think the line up in here is as good as previous visits but maybe some had gone already. Peter gets a call from a Norwegian friend so we head off to meet him then up to The Windmill Club. The Norwegian wanted to go into Supergirl, but I said there was no point as we weren't Japanese.

Into the Windmill, but for a blonde hostess, there probably wasn't a single girl to tempt me. So we head out and agree to go in Supergirl. As I predicted, none of us got a sniff, in fact it took all the KP charm to even get a smile. This Gogo is pointless for farangs.

We have a peek in Heavens Above but it is dead, and none of the usual quality. I know by this time it was around midnight, but even so Walking St was very quiet. So we decide to head off to Happy. We sat down and I spotted a girl, #76. I thought she was the girl from the other night but it wasn't. However, this girl was smoking. Got her a drink, I can't for the life of me remember her name, but she is 22 and half Japanese. Perhaps this is why she appealed so much as I have always preferred Japanese girls.

We have a good chat and a couple of drinks, then she goes dancing. She comes straight back after so gets another drinks. She is ticking all the boxes. Whether to believe it or not but she tells me she never goes with Farang before, only Japanese and Korean. One Jap customer paid her 5000 baht ST !!!!! I tell her I don't pay more than 2000 LT so if that no good, then she should go talk to other man. She says OK and I pay bar. We go to leave but it is pissing down, so end up staying another hour until the rain stops then we bahtbus down a flooded 2nd road to Soi 8 Cherry Bar.

On the way she tells me she is hungry. She wants a kebab !!!! Good girl. I get one too and into CB. She orders a San Mig Light. So let's get this straight.

22 years old

Fit

1/2 Japanese

Speaks good English

Eats kebabs and drinks San Mig Light

Could it get any better ? Yes, it did in the room. A top notch performer who soaked the sheets, then we have accident. Condom breaks and we didn't realise until I had cum. So a visit to the Pharmacy for the morning after pill is in order. Just in case.

In conclusion, she restored my faith in Thailand a little and reminded me why we bother. Earlier in the evening me and Peter had been talking thinking we were both a bit jaded with the place. Especially with the falling £, it is not a cheap holiday any more. Then I meet #76 and it all seems worth it.

Good one KP, I bet when she said, 'I only go with Asian man before, 5k ST' your starfish radar was ringing loud.

Just goes to show you can't always tell.

Day 10

Another session with #76 then a bite to eat. Chill for a couple of hours then down to Cherry Bar Soi 8 for the trip to Ban Chang. Minibus there, took about 50 mins. It is basically a long strip of bars, mostly short time. An old school Soi 6. If you are into the getting down and getting dirty, then it is worth a visit.

However, I found it hard work to find a girl that floated my boat. When I finally did it was only 20 mins before the bus left so no chance. Bus back to Cherry Bar, had a couple of drinks but with the lack of sleep the night before and no afternoon nap today along with drinking, I was exhausted. So decided on an early night.

I am glad I saw Ban Chang, but doubt I will return.

Well KP I hope your taking some photos for us. :)

Day 11

Up early and down for breakfast, Vic was shocked to see me. Back up to the room, not tired so watched some TV then decided to get a DD incall. Tried to book Cookie, but it was her day off so decided on a 1500 with Rain.

She arrived in the new DD outfits and looked sexy. Everybody was looking as we disappeared to the room. No holes barred session, a chill then she asked if I wanted 1 more go. Does a bear shit in the woods ? :D Another session then she departs leaving me exhausted. Worth every last baht. Got a text off 2muchthai. Arranged to meet at Mama's new restaurant at 1800, so changed and had a couple of beers with Vic.

Bahtbus down to Jomtien, had some nice food and a drink in Mama's new bar. However, because of the early rising, DD session and no afternoon nap I was feeling exhausted again. We jumped a bahtbus back to Pattaya and the heavens opened. Torrential rain started flooding 2nd road again. We ended up waiting for about 30 mins under a canopy for it to die down a bit, when it did I walked down to Secrets and got soaked. Had 1 drink, again I exhausted but this time soaked as well so I was well and truly pissed off so I decided to call it a night and headed back to the Vic.

The weather is the worst I have ever seen on my 12 trips.

Day 12,13,14

Been a bit busy and bit eventful over the last few days. Won't bore you with all the details.

Day 12 was a nightmare. Went for a few drinks with Peter then decided to head up Walking St. Ended up having an incident with an Indian guy. He was putting his hands all over this girl, pulling her ears, nose and trying to slap her arms. She obviously didn't like it, so I told him that if he wanted to hit somebody then hit me, he tried so I dropped him. Oops.

Later on I picked up a freelancer off Walking St. Agree 700 ST. Get back to the Vic, shower then we start. She stops and says she now wants 2000 baht. I laugh and say no we agree 700 but if she is good, I'll give her 2000. She throws a fit and starts saying she will call the Police because she is 17 (she told me she was 20 on WS). Shit. I go back to security to check ID and she is 18 and a month. But now she is going mental. I decide discretion is the better part of valour and give her 1000 and tell her to fuck off. She leaves screaming stupid farang gives money and no boom boom. I can't half pick them.

With the rain and what happened on day 12, I am pissed off with things now and can't wait to get home. I decide to just go drinking with Peter and is something happens, then so be it. On day 13 we go for a bite to eat in Gullivers then head up Drinking Street. Peter is desperate for me to find a good girl, but I am really not bothered. We do a few bars, I talk to one girl but the lights are on but there is nobody home.

I had spotted one girl dancing, but the bar was full of arabs. I look and think she is looking back but not sure. We move to a bar next to hers for a drink and still I am not motivated enough. Then Peter makes us go have a drink in her bar. I sit down and ask her if she wants a drink. She comes over and I find out she is 26, name Kun but she tells me she doesn't like English man. Oh for fucks sake.

However, she is fun. We have a drink and she gets more touchy so I decide to pay bar. I am glad I did. She is a dynamite in the room and we finish with a long BBBJCIM. I decide to keep her so ask her to stay another night. She does and we go out with Peter and his girl around Soi LK, then Soi 8. I ask her to stay again tonight but I will butterfly on my last night for sure.

Good reports KP. I'll be there for a couple of weeks from 2 November and meeting up with a few guys from the old ukbkk board. Shame we'll miss you. BTW, where is Mama's new bar in Jomtien? It will be good to see here again.