Confuscius

London Relax Massage - Arnos Grove

61 posts in this topic

The Polish ladies are opening a new branch in Arnos Grove. I think it will be happening very soon.

Wonder whether this means they are expanding or moving one of the existing premises?

Edited by Confuscius

The Polish ladies are opening a new branch in Arnos Grove. I think it will be happening very soon.

Wonder whether this means they are expanding or moving one of the existing premises?

This is intriguing. I can remember a while back they were talked about opening a new place in Newbury Park. A luxury flat about three minutes from the station. I repeatedly ask for my appointment to be held there but mysteriously it was never available but soon after they opened in Kensington.

As they have an opening date of the 15th October then perhaps this new branch will actually materialise. To state the obvious, Arnos Grove is one tube stop away from a former Polish massage hotspot in Bounds Green. Maybe some old scores are being settled...

Edited by Mr Slurpy

This is intriguing. I can remember a while back they were talked about opening a new place in Newbury Park. A luxury flat about three minutes from the station. I repeatedly ask for my appointment to be held there but mysteriously it was never available but soon after they opened in Kensington.

As they have an opening date of the 15th October then perhaps this new branch will actually materialise. To state the obvious, Arnos Grove is one tube stop away from a former Polish massage hotspot in Bounds Green. Maybe some old scores are being settled...

May I ask what you mean by old scores to settle? Being a former regular at BG I am interested to know if the new place is just BG moving, or direct competition to them, since the best girls have all seemingly moved on from BG. This area is far more convenient for me than Kensington or NP.

........I am interested to know if the new place is just BG moving, or direct competition to them, .....

According to LMR website it is their third branch, so it's not BG on the move.

It's on the schedule already and if my understanding of polish reverse notation is correct its open for business on the 8th October.

Hi everyone. I used to go to Bounds Green, are they now closed? If they open in Arnos Grove will the mobile number be the same?

May I ask what you mean by old scores to settle? Being a former regular at BG...

It's just a theory but Violetta the mamasan at BG used to work for/ with Isabelle the mamasan at LRM before she and star masseuse Dorota broke away and set up BG. For quite a while, BG was the more glamorous venue but is now, IMO, well past its sell-by date. Isabelle could have located her new place anywhere in North London but she just happened to plant it a stone's throw away from her erstwhile rivals. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Fortunately, for the denizens of Bounds Green and the surrounds, the Polish girls are not the only Slavic option...

Tell me more.....pm if possible

thanks

Fortunately, for the denizens of Bounds Green and the surrounds, the Polish girls are not the only Slavic option...

It's just a theory but Violetta the mamasan at BG used to work for/ with Isabelle the mamasan at LRM before she and star masseuse Dorota broke away and set up BG. For quite a while, BG was the more glamorous venue but is now, IMO, well past its sell-by date. Isabelle could have located her new place anywhere in North London but she just happened to plant it a stone's throw away from her erstwhile rivals. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I obviously discovered BG after all this happened. I agree that the charming Dorota was a star masseuse and I still mourn her departure. Although there have been a few other good masseuses there I think that Dorota's departure was the beginning of the end for BG.

For me the other venues at NP and Gloucs Road (?) are not so convenient, so your mention above that there are other options close to BG interests me. I'd be grateful for more details if you are prepared to divulge (pm if you prefer). Many thanks

Anyone have a contact number for this one please

The newly opened salon massage at Arnos Grove!

Our place is prepared for a high-class ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.londonrelaxmassage.co.uk

You can expect:

* swedish massage

* relaxing massage

* classic massage

* deep tissue massage

* soft massage

* reflexology

* hot stone massage

AND

* combination of them

We are at your disposal at the telephone

http://www.londonrelaxmassage.co.uk/appointment

We will be very happy if you make a reservation with us today.

Please make an appointment at least 30 minutes in advance!

Contacts:

Arnos Grove (N14) - 078 7482 6218

Opening times 9.30 AM - 9.30 PM, from Monday till Sunday.

You are very most welcome :)

ITEC Qualified Personnel.

Male/female welcome.

This is Not a sexual service!

What about the price? Website suggests £70 per hour, but my understanding was always that applied to the Gloucester Road establishment. When I visited Newbury Park earlier in the year Sylvia refused to accept £60 for one hour, insisting £50 outside of Central London. What's the latest on pricing?

Unless I need to go to SpecSavers, they look like two completely different girls...

and completely different outfits sylvia works for the straight company

I was just suggesting that they look similar, which they do.

NP was £50 for the hour with Martha on Monday (who is a huge improvement on Alice!).

Straightish

Tell me more Rich have a few turned to the right side :)

sorry guys but is london relax massage (NP and now AG) the same web site / people as london body massage that samsungsid has posted on this forum?

I thought they were 2 different sites? is london body massage including HR and where are they based?

They are two different establishments, i was just drawing on the silarities between Sylwia and Viki

Similarities, bloody i-phone keypad

So who was first through the door then ?

So who was first through the door then ?

They were queuing round the block apparently. Like the lines for Wimbledon Centre Court tickets, with camp fires and jolly sing songs.

Yeah i heard Wioletta the boss from PGBG brought jugs of Robinsons