Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ninjalover69

Dalston And Surrounds

4 posts in this topic

I am trying to find working girls (or indeed a working girl) around Dalston. The other site has a few listed but none are really Dalston and the closest at London Fields (Xenia) is a bit too pricey! I did have a Portugese woman I used to see on Kingsland Road and could even do 6.30 am pre-work punts.

Soes anyone know of any ladies offering a full service on the Kingsland Road stretch or nearby (and if they do early mornings then all the better!)

Haven't been but there's a flat nr Barbican look on the Purple site, not sure if it's any good but it can't be more than a 3 min buus ride from the bottom of Kingsland road ie near the bridge. There are some in and aqround Old St. Liv St is full of bait and switch in my experience.

Mary Cooper Devine is in the Hackney area somewhere, so may be close enough. I haven't seen her but her feedback and FRs seem to be very positive. Not sure if this is what the OP is looking for but it may be helpful to others combing this part of the world.

Thanks for the replies. I am aware of Mary Cooper but i would prefer something sub £150 and I am not too in to the hairy look. Ideally I was looking for someone a bit younger and a bit more flexible!