Therodder

To Go Or Not To Go

14 posts in this topic

I Text a lady in Birmingham on Monday for her post code to make a visit she sent it, on my way to see her I thought I’d just ring her to get a idea of what she sounded like and to let her know I was on my way I live about 50 miles away. She did not answer the phone but text me back asking me to text her

I said I just wanted I quick word i was on my way and I lived 50 miles away, she insisted it would be better to text and refused to speak, I thought it a bit strange so I said I would leave it’ she text back to say ok. Was I wrong she dose look nice if that’s her photo

{http://www.**.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1167663&Keywords}

She may have been with or just about to be with another client, or with family and unable to speak. I think you were a bit hasty.

Agree with Claire in that it could have been tricky for her to talk but also understand why a guy would want to speak to her in advance- think the moral of the story is to plan a bit better in advance and talk to the woman before you agree an appointment.

Have to say I wouldn't have even made a booking without a chat on the phone. Just 2 or 3 minutes can tell you if the two of you are likely to click. What if her accent was the one you hate or her English was poor, or she sounded drugged or bored? I have discovered all of these by phone before it was too late.

I don't mind speaking to people if it's possible but if a booking has been made last minute, it can sometimes be difficult to talk. I know people have got arsey when I've not been able to pick up my phone - usually because I'm with family or friends - a text is easy to get away with but having to sneak off into another room to take a phone call where you may be overheard isn't always possible.

I think you were a little hasty to be honest too.

More and more bookings are being made without speaking, can be fine if the girl and guy know each other already or if it's straight forward. Thing is I often find it can lead to mix-ups, or misunderstandings.

Have to say I wouldn't have even made a booking without a chat on the phone. Just 2 or 3 minutes can tell you if the two of you are likely to click. What if her accent was the one you hate or her English was poor, or she sounded drugged or bored? I have discovered all of these by phone before it was too late.

I agree with this. I always want to speak with somebody before meeting them. Fair enough, she may not have been able to talk just then, but if it was me, I'd have asked you to call back at a time when I could talk.

I would never ever accept a booking from a text unless i knew the guy and had seen him before.

Good advice Paul. I only make my enquiries by phone as i want to speak to the WG, text or email are not sufficient to me. Never leave it till your on your way to her place is my advice. :)

More and more bookings are being made without speaking, can be fine if the girl and guy know each other already or if it's straight forward. Thing is I often find it can lead to mix-ups, or misunderstandings.

I agree, far better to ensure communication between each other is clear which for me means speaking on the phone. With a regular a text is sufficient. :)

.More and more bookings are being made without speaking, can be fine if the girl and guy know each other already

The key words are "if the girl and guy know each other already". If not both parties would, in my view, be daft to agree to meet.

I think the moral of the story is that if you want to apply the "speak before meet" rule, don't wait until you are on the way there to ask.

I think the moral of the story is that if you want to apply the "speak before meet" rule, don't wait until you are on the way there to ask.

Exactly. Why just arrange when it will be convenient to have a telephone conversation for a both parties. Canceling just because she could not talk to him in the particular time, close to the set appointment... its a typical excuse of the timewaster.

Still: she had an incredible lucky escape not seeing "Therodder", (based on all his posts on this forum). Her Angels certainly looking after her. :-). They probably whispered in her ear: "Our Order!- Don't see "TheRodder!

That profile looks a bit fake. Registered 8 months ago and not even one client feedback, she also hasnt done the ** register check thing, theres no free gallery other than the 3 main profile pics while theres a gallery you have to pay 1.5 credits just to see only 9 pics - shows someone has the profile just for making money from that private gallery.

The only things that look realistic are the amateur style pics x3, and has provided a phone number... which can be hit or miss as it could be a bloke asking for texts only and not calls.