lancelot

"oops Sorry Hun - Something's Cropped Up"

55 posts in this topic

Well i am sure this has happened to nearly every seasoned punter on this forum and today it was my turn at last.

I had a 90 minute round trip for nothing. Had phoned in the afternoon at 2 and told that 5 was ok for sure.

Got there on the button - called and was aksed to wait a minute or two. Then a call back apologising that

something had cropped up - awfully sorry.

The thing is - she's quiet a dish and I really did want to see her. But I do not want another wasted journey.

I expect many of you on here would blacklist a girl for this. So my question is - have you ever been let down

and gone back for success a second time - which is what I am tempted to do.

Go for it! I had to let someone down today- I hate doing it and it was for a totally genuine reason. I know I've probably really pissed him off and he won't come back. I did give an hours notice so slightly better but felt awful about it. Anyway my point being it could have been genuine and you could miss out on a corker.

Go for it! I had to let someone down today- I hate doing it and it was for a totally genuine reason. I know I've probably really pissed him off and he won't come back. I did give an hours notice so slightly better but felt awful about it. Anyway my point being it could have been genuine and you could miss out on a corker.

When are you free?

It happens all too frequently. I've returned on several occasions and listened to a variety of excuses simply because I'm keen on the girl. Usually I give them three chances. If they continue to fuck up, then lodge them. Life's too short.

I did re-book someone who cancelled about 5mins before kick off :( . I would have been more peeved if I'd made a special journey, As it was, I was able to overlook the inconvenience, and she did offer me a discount if I re-booked.

I did re-book some time later, and it was good, I didn't take advantage of the offered discount. Perhaps that makes me soft :o

I've been put back an hour or so before.

Its frustrating buts its also part of punting

Things do crop up so I understand

If you feel your conversation with her was genuine, give her another chance. Could have been her family popped round, her landlord or anything like that. I've had to do it in the past and I probably will have to again - I don't mean to.

I don't know about this. I do know that her block overlooks a big car park and I got out of my car - maybe she didn't like the look of me! (not her type)

Odd how she asked me to wait a couple of minutes - then she called to say something had cropped up.

Not that this is relevant - but she is Russian - sounds very nice on the phone - in the background I could hear the telly,

Well i am sure this has happened to nearly every seasoned punter on this forum and today it was my turn at last. I had a 90 minute round trip for nothing. Had phoned in the afternoon at 2 and told that 5 was ok for sure. Got there on the button - called and was aksed to wait a minute or two. Then a call back apologising that something had cropped up - awfully sorry. The thing is - she's quiet a dish and I really did want to see her. But I do not want another wasted journey. I expect many of you on here would blacklist a girl for this. So my question is - have you ever been let down and gone back for success a second time - which is what I am tempted to do.

I NEVER leave mine till i speak to the WG saying i am leaving mine for her place which never takes more than an hour. Its then agreed she will text or call me if anything comes up in that hour. The odds of anything coming up are against so if as has happened though very rarely fortunately, that she doesnt answer her phone when i get to her place i wouldnt ever want to make another appointment. :)

I don't know about this. I do know that her block overlooks a big car park and I got out of my car - maybe she didn't like the look of me! (not her type)

Odd how she asked me to wait a couple of minutes - then she called to say something had cropped up.

Not that this is relevant - but she is Russian - sounds very nice on the phone - in the background I could hear the telly,

Perhaps she couldn't chat right at that moment you called, wait a couple of minutes and she'll call you, when she can...

And you don't need to be her type, just clean, respectful and with money :)

Don't over think :cool: just do it !

If she don't want to see you, you'll tell when you next call her, mentioning today...

Hope your dish puts it on a plate next time :D

Edited by Lilly B

I NEVER leave mine till i speak to the WG saying i am leaving mine for her place which never takes more than an hour. Its then agreed she will text or call me if anything comes up in that hour. The odds of anything coming up are against so if as has happened though very rarely fortunately, that she doesnt answer her phone when i get to her place i wouldnt ever want to make another appointment. :)

But you're an anomaly Smiths :) I've not ever had the conversation with a client that I'd text or call him in the hour before if anything came up. If I suggested it, surely he'd then doubt our booking, so I assume it's you who gives her the permission, and it works for you, so keep it up ! :lol:

I did re-book someone who cancelled about 5mins before kick off :( . I would have been more peeved if I'd made a special journey, As it was, I was able to overlook the inconvenience, and she did offer me a discount if I re-booked.

I did re-book some time later, and it was good, I didn't take advantage of the offered discount. Perhaps that makes me soft :o

No it means you are decent, but if she offered it then she should have remembered

This isn't real life. It's fantasy and entirely secondary to real life. Clients cancel from time to time because work has to come first. I understand this. If they kept on cancelling I would feel differently. There have been times when I have had to cancel, and the nicer client always understands.

But you're an anomaly Smiths :) I've not ever had the conversation with a client that I'd text or call him in the hour before if anything came up. If I suggested it, surely he'd then doubt our booking, so I assume it's you who gives her the permission, and it works for you, so keep it up ! :lol:

I certainly give her the permission and i do also continue phoning the WG for about half hour after the agreed booking time in case she is simply running late and hasnt had the chance to ring or text me. It has happened that 15 minutes after the due time she has either texted me or i have called her for her to say sorry she is running late because the punt overran. I am then prepared to wait a while while she has a shower and thats led to a good punt and future good punts with her. :)

Completely - because you haven't got stroppy - makes for a relieved lady and a good punt.

Stroppy men who still want the booking ...... :wacko:

My first ever punt was in Cambridge, about an hours drive. I spoke to two ladies in the morning for a couple of minutes each before deciding and booking the lady in question for an hour. I was asked to park outside her complex and call again for the pin access code for the gate which I duly did.

Only once in the bedroom did she say: " very sorry but I can can only do half an hour". Fucked my nerves totally and I was bad enough anyway with it being Punt No 1. I spent the whole time clock watching myself and left at about 25 mins.

Anyway, by the time I got back to the gate there was a guy crossing the road speaking on his mobile "Hi @#@#@ it XYZ, what's the gate code please?".

OK, I wasn't binned off but it did introduce an unnecessary tension to the punt. I never went back to her again then a few weeks later I met the fabulous Danish Pia who showed me a perfect GFE - what lady, I just wish she still worked from Bedford

DG

I usually operate a "two strikes and out" rule as long as the lady makes some attempt at informing me about the cancellation. I totally understand that things can crop up and cancellations are sometimes necessary. I've even had to do it once or twice myself.

However, if it happens twice in a row, I assume it is not to be and move on to pastures new.

If I get a complete no show with no explanation, I blacklist. This has actually only happened twice to me.

I did a circa 500 mile round trip taking all day ..... for nothing, on similar lines to lancelot's post. Needless to say, I didn't go back. :eek:

I don't try again if I get lame dog excuses at the last moment, a real emergency I understand but, 'called you about a problem I'd run into but you didn't reply' (no such call), 'I couldn't get through earlier with directions of how to get to me and must now cancel your appointment because it takes me 90 minutes to prepare,' (that for an appointment still 75 minutes away) etc etc.

As one wg said to me 'unreliability is the bane of the industry' and as I have found out the failing isn't restricted to punters.

But an appointment the other day went like clockwork and the event was unforgettable, times like those relegate the miserable moments to the dustbin of history. :)

Before the net there was far less choice and I did try 4 times once but now its 2 strikes and you are out. So yes have another go!

I am going to call her tomorrow and if she is free drive direct to her - asking her to call me back while I am en-route if anything "crops up"

The only useful thing about yesterday is that I know exactly where she lives so i will not have any messing about once I arrive.

I have had this from only one lady based in Northampton, called Jilly.

She only does massage, prostate massage and oral with, and she has made up excuse after excuse.

1st was just simply ignoring text and calls the day of the pre arranged booking

2nd Cancelled due personal circumstances

3rd Cancelled due to her being ill "to which I found out that she was still working that day and lied for whatever reason"

So for me this is a no go area and a warning to other punters... as I am not the first she has done this too

So deeply unprofessional and someone that is not reliable at all.

I am going to call her tomorrow and if she is free drive direct to her - asking her to call me back while I am en-route if anything "crops up"

The only useful thing about yesterday is that I know exactly where she lives so i will not have any messing about once I arrive.

I hope it goes well if she is free to see you. :)

Happened today. Got an email from her at 8 this morning asking me to something which I did, exchanged a couple of emails mid morning, had a 1 o clock meet, she texted me around noon saying sorry I am not going to work today afterall. I was giving her a chance as she has past form with me for not turning up etc but I have now deleted her number from my phone and won't be trying again. Shame as she is really fit and a nice date!

Her ** profile is still showing Available Today

Edited by spanner2

I give everyone benefit of the doubt but if they do it twice or ignore any contact made after they cancel, I'll block them and notify other girls of their timewasting ways.

You can only have so much patience with a person. Fool me once and all that! X