Sarah Summers

If It's Not Working Out, And The Guy Is Clearly Not Enjoying Himself

14 posts in this topic

then I would hope that I could say something and give him an option to leave.

I am a softie by nature and have had punts where I thought it was not going well, only for the guy to want a return visit, so it's a fine line between my discomfort and his.

I wonder how many people (of both sexes) have cut the appointment short for this reason?

I think I would give him the option to leave as I would feel uncomfortable myself. Luckily its never happened to me yet, but you know what they say never say never.

Shelly

I am a softie by nature and have had punts where I thought it was not going well, only for the guy to want a return visit, so it's a fine line between my discomfort and his.

I wonder how many people (of both sexes) have cut the appointment short for this reason?

I have left early when things are not working out and i am not enjoying myself a number of times. Being offered BB out of the blue was one, the WGs attitude turning from friendly before i handed my money over to one of cold contempt after she reurned from stashing it with services just confirmed and agreed no longer being offered due to her now saying she had bad gums so couldnt kiss or do OWO. The WG saying "are you cumming yet" or hurry up and cum" both guaranteed to have the opposite effect to what she wanted. :)

Unfortunately, if you give him the option to leave it will probably sound to him as if you are telling him to leave. For that reason I think it is best not to say anything. I have left early when things aren't working out and I would hope all punters understand that is an option without having to be told.

I'm not sure about cutting it short, unless he mentions it, or you really can't stand to be with him any longer.

My early experiences of paying for sex, I wasn't in a great frame of mind. I probably didn't seem like I was enjoying it because I was so nervous, or thinking about how it was "wrong", or "what if I catch something?" or "what if my friends/relatives/employer find out I've done this?"

As I've got older, I seem to care a lot less about what other people think, and several of my close friends know (some of) what I've done. They don't treat me any different for it. If anything, several of them are more interested than I thought they'd be.... "What did she look like? How much was that?" etc.

Edited by asianfever

Unless he's just done something terrible I would carry on and try my utmost to rescue the appointment, he might then decide he would like to terminate the appointment which is fine but it shouldn't be done on grounds of trying to reduce the fee.

I've cut an appointment short a few times out of sheer boredom.

I had had 30 minutes with a regluar once - came at that time and just did not feel like sticking around for round 2. She offered me some money back whihc was nice of her - I declined though. I think I just wasn't with it that day.

I tend to book for two hours at a time and have said on a couple of times, "look we should call this quits, clearly neither of us are enjoying this experience", I find it harder when I am not into it and the girl is doing all she can, ie it is my fault. In that case I leave as early into the event as possible or on ocassion I have said "listen I am stressed at the moment would you mind just massaging my neck and back".

I have left early when things are not working out and i am not enjoying myself a number of times. Being offered BB out of the blue was one, the WGs attitude turning from friendly before i handed my money over to one of cold contempt after she reurned from stashing it with services just confirmed and agreed no longer being offered due to her now saying she had bad gums so couldnt kiss or do OWO. The WG saying "are you cumming yet" or hurry up and cum" both guaranteed to have the opposite effect to what she wanted. :)

Have left early when Ive looked at the clock and thought "Oh god no! I cant stand another 15 minutes of this". Been rare but the fact that even thou Ive paid pretty much 2 pounds an minute for a girls company Id rather waste the money and go rather than stay in close proximity to her.

Been a couple when I couldnt get dressed fast enough..

But has been once when things just didnt seem to have the magic like I was hoping. So just cut my losses. But I have been back to see them again as Ive have seen them before and had great times since..

Edited by Overworked

Many's the time I've had to say that it's not working out and leave. Most recently last Friday. The girl took the money promising me RO and then returned saying RO was off the menu as she didn't have a dental dam. Rimming was off too in spite of my offer to put a condom on my tongue. She'd left me waiting for 20 minutes but as it was a dealbreaker I put my clothes back on and got a refund. It's the only time I've ever been offered a refund. Usually I just up sticks and fuck off.

Many's the time I've had to say that it's not working out and leave. Most recently last Friday. The girl took the money promising me RO and then returned saying RO was off the menu as she didn't have a dental dam. Rimming was off too in spite of my offer to put a condom on my tongue. She'd left me waiting for 20 minutes but as it was a dealbreaker I put my clothes back on and got a refund. It's the only time I've ever been offered a refund. Usually I just up sticks and fuck off.

Usually i am told to fuck off if i ask for a refund, getting one in my punting is rarer than it being this temperature at the end of September. :)

As the service hadn't even started I was jolly well entitled to one on this occasion. Another regular parlour deleted from my phone. Their loss, I used to spend a fortune up there.

I've had the odd punt, now doubt like all of us at some point (although thankfully not too many!) when things haven't been great for whatever reason, and once finished, might leave before the scheduled end. I'd not usually worry to much about this as there's always a chance things will not work out how we'd like. This is not an exact science after all.

However I did have one experience that was a little different. I live in London and therefore nearly all of my punts have been London / local punts. However, there was one girl who really caught my eye, had lots of excellent reviews, I really liked her photos on her website although she has hidden her face, and she was not too far away. I decided to book her one evening, and since i was driving quite a long way, decided to book a slightly extended appointment. Upon arrivial, I must admit that I just didn't fancy her, and I think my lack of enthuasium might have spread to her a little through our meeting. We had a bit of fun, went out for a quick bit of dinner and then back for a bit more fun, It was going ok, but I just don't think we hit it off. At that point I probably had about an hour left, maybe a bit more, when she suggested calling it a day. She even offered me the difference in money back! It didn't feel right taking the money after I had booked her so I suggested we split it 50/50.