Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
porker paul

First Time Authors

3 posts in this topic

On the rebuttal thread Galahad has recently decreed that no more first time author reports on a particular agency will be accepted. I fully understand why, and I think it is the correct way to go for now but.......

Putting oneself in the shoes of a newbie who visits a lady from said agency, has a good time and decides to submit a first FR I wonder how I would feel if, having followed all the guidelines, my FR was not posted. I would be logging every day to see my pearls of wisdom and biting wit on the screen, but to no avail.

Is there any way of telling said newbie that his report was not rejected as a consequence of anything he has done but an administrative reason. otherwise he may never post again.

On the rebuttal thread Galahad has recently decreed that no more first time author reports on a particular agency will be accepted. I fully understand why, and I think it is the correct way to go for now but.......

Putting oneself in the shoes of a newbie who visits a lady from said agency, has a good time and decides to submit a first FR I wonder how I would feel if, having followed all the guidelines, my FR was not posted. I would be logging every day to see my pearls of wisdom and biting wit on the screen, but to no avail.

Is there any way of telling said newbie that his report was not rejected as a consequence of anything he has done but an administrative reason. otherwise he may never post again.

Yes,

when he tries to post the review, I giant Monty Python foot comes down upon his head :)

When i had FRs rejected the system gave a reason, WG or Establishment on no reports list being one and another being already submitted FR on that WG/Establishment or similar wording. If its due to this reason only Galahad knows the answer. :)