lancelot

Are You A Hang On Prolong Chap Or Go For Broke?

13 posts in this topic

I used to try and prolong - start stop and make it last.

But just recently I have been going for broke - in other words try to achieve orgasm in the shortest possible time after penetration (which can be just 30 seconds or so) - have found it much more exciting as hanging on just seems to sap the energy for when the big moment arrives.

Of course I can see how the provider might prefer the go for broke approach.

Any comments?

I used to try and prolong - start stop and make it last.

But just recently I have been going for broke - in other words try to achieve orgasm in the shortest possible time after penetration (which can be just 30 seconds or so) - have found it much more exciting as hanging on just seems to sap the energy for when the big moment arrives.

Of course I can see how the provider might prefer the go for broke approach.

Any comments?

Depends on what i want to do, sometimes take it nice and easy with a GFE of passionate kissing, OWO and RO, other times a no holds barred PSE of pure filthy talking the above and CIM. Whatever scenario i choose i always manage a couple or few rounds in an hour for maximum fun. :)

Edited by smiths

:)

Edited by smiths

I guess it depends on the length and nature of the booking.

In a parlour environment, where the rule seems to be "one pop and you're done" I would try to hang on.

With an indie, on an hour plus booking, I would take my time, ensure that the lady has an orgasm, or three, and then go for broke in the last 15 mins. Thus allowing for a cool down cuddle.

I guess it depends on the length and nature of the booking.

In a parlour environment, where the rule seems to be "one pop and you're done" I would try to hang on.

With an indie, on an hour plus booking, I would take my time, ensure that the lady has an orgasm, or three, and then go for broke in the last 15 mins. Thus allowing for a cool down cuddle.

:)

Edited by smiths

Usually try and delay orgasm as much as possible

Not always possible if the SP is extremely skilled at owo or HJs or if she's just SO attractive that I have no hope in Hell of any form of self control, or if I'm incredibly horny for some reason

Not a problem in any case as I'll simply have a rest and go for a 2nd round

The majority of my punts are half hours in a parlour so a second pop isn't going to be an option so I try to prolong. I tend to shoot pretty quickly so if I go for broke, it's really not going to last long and feels a bit underwhelming to have spent £90 for half an hour and popped so soon. Blowjobs etc. tend to not really make me feel like cumming unless it's a really long blowjob so I cna do that for ages but in terms of penetration, I try to hold out as long as I can before really going for it and shooting my load.

A parlour girl advised me, not to try and delay my orgasm, and she was right. You end up losing your erection. So if wearing a condom, I shoot on sight,if bareback I tend to prolong it a bit. Only ever do 30 minute bookings

A parlour girl advised me, not to try and delay my orgasm, and she was right. You end up losing your erection. So if wearing a condom, I shoot on sight,if bareback I tend to prolong it a bit. Only ever do 30 minute bookings

I certainly dont lose my boner by deliberately delaying orgasm - never ever happened !!.............it only enhances the pleasure I find

You do bareback with wgs ?

Russian roulette !!

It depends how long I have and how long I go between sessions.

If I'm in for an hour I will try for 2 rounds, normally a bj in the first 15-20mins and then sex after a few mins rest.

One of the best experiences of my life was a bj lasting the whole hour session, she kept getting me so close to cumming, then slowing right down. When she let me cum it was so intense I had to check my balls were still there!

Depends on the booking and mood, but these days my recovery time is such that cuming twice in an hour can be difficult. Some times it is easier than other s - not sure how much of th t is the girl I am with or coincidence.

One thing i have learnt though is after my first orgasm to do something non sexual for 10-15 minutes helps... So chatting sipping tea - some minor foreplay...

But some time sI enjoy going for broke.. Yes I will last only a couple of minutes before I explode but it does feel good..

Some time sif I do try and hold my orgasm, as some one mentioned Ic an get flaccid and getting hard again can be difficult, Not sure again if that is girl related, tiredness/stress or some other factor(s) coming into play

Bootlover

The cynic in me says that she is telling you to get it over with, less work for her.

I dont think that pumping away to a quick finish or going slower to avoid cumming are opposites. I try and prolong my erection by changing position, when i get one that feels right I can pound away without cumming. Its taken years to get to this point, lol.

At my age "going for broke" is pretty much the totality of a two hour appointment. I take ages to cum (which in many, many ways is rather excellent) - and the trick for me is to judge the moment to really concentrate and 'get off'.

You guys that can cum upon an instant and you guys that are quick 'repeaters' fill me with envy. But in my own way I still mightily enjoy my punting.

Uncle Pokey