Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pandanet

Theme Tied To Account, Not Cookie

3 posts in this topic

The theme you choose seems to be tied to your account, rather than your cookie.

The problem is I use this from my computer and my phone. On my computer I want the normal theme and on the phone I want the mobile theme.

When I try "Use mobile theme" link on my phone it doesn't change anything, so I use the "Change Theme" link which does but makes it stick on my account. That means when I login on my computer I have to change the theme back, and so on when I try from my phone again.

What phone/browser are you using? I use "Google Search" browser on my iPhone and it always loads the mobile theme whilst both my laptop and desktop will go straight to normal.

I never log in with Safari on iPhone as it saves me having to clear the history! :ph34r:

DG

What phone/browser are you using? I use "Google Search" browser on my iPhone and it always loads the mobile theme whilst both my laptop and desktop will go straight to normal.

I never log in with Safari on iPhone as it saves me having to clear the history! :ph34r:

DG

I'm using the stock android browser. The site can see it's a mobile because it offers me a "Use mobile theme" link which doesn't appear on my computer. But it doesn't seem to do anything, I'll try mobile firefox and see what happens.

I'm still hoping that they might implement support for Tapatalk on the forums.

edit: just tried mobile firefox, goes to normal theme and doesn't offer me "Use mobile theme" link

Edited by Pandanet