Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
misteranderson

My First Couple Of Punts

6 posts in this topic

I'm new to the punting scene, have only seen two girls so far - both were really nice and I had a lot of fun.

However with the first girl I saw, during sex I experienced slightly less sensation than I am used to and it took a lot more for me to reach climax. The slight lack of sensation wasn't enough to affect my enjoyment too much and the girl was amazing so I didn't give it too much thought at the time. Afterwards I remembered her using a lot of lube so I thought that might have been the reason for it as that would decrease the amount of friction.

I also experienced this with the second girl I saw. I haven't experienced this with any of the women I've been with in the past so assumed that it was because of the lube?

Has anyone else found this or is it just me? This isn't a criticism or anything of the girls as they were great and obviously it's necessary to use lube - I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Thanks for any advice.

I'm new to the punting scene, have only seen two girls so far - both were really nice and I had a lot of fun. However with the first girl I saw, during sex I experienced slightly less sensation than I am used to and it took a lot more for me to reach climax. The slight lack of sensation wasn't enough to affect my enjoyment too much and the girl was amazing so I didn't give it too much thought at the time. Afterwards I remembered her using a lot of lube so I thought that might have been the reason for it as that would decrease the amount of friction. I also experienced this with the second girl I saw. I haven't experienced this with any of the women I've been with in the past so assumed that it was because of the lube? Has anyone else found this or is it just me? This isn't a criticism or anything of the girls as they were great and obviously it's necessary to use lube - I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience? Thanks for any advice.

I actually like a lot of lube depending on the brand and exact lube it is, for instance Durex Play Tingle is a never after nearly burning my cock off before but Maximus and Pjur are great. I do know some punters dont like lube though. My advice is just mention this to the next WG you punt with and if good she will bear this in mind. Good to hear your first punts have been fun. :)

I'm new to the punting scene, have only seen two girls so far - both were really nice and I had a lot of fun.

However with the first girl I saw, during sex I experienced slightly less sensation than I am used to and it took a lot more for me to reach climax. The slight lack of sensation wasn't enough to affect my enjoyment too much and the girl was amazing so I didn't give it too much thought at the time. Afterwards I remembered her using a lot of lube so I thought that might have been the reason for it as that would decrease the amount of friction.

I also experienced this with the second girl I saw. I haven't experienced this with any of the women I've been with in the past so assumed that it was because of the lube?

Has anyone else found this or is it just me? This isn't a criticism or anything of the girls as they were great and obviously it's necessary to use lube - I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Thanks for any advice.

Perhaps it was just nerves? I don't use lube unless it is absolutely necessary. Sometimes when you have been at it for a while and the condom has had to be changed I can go dry - I think it is the stuff that some condoms are made of that does this, then I may apply a little lube but not much at all.

Another thing which is strange - if the guy gives me oral and makes me cum that way - first I am extremely wet and then I have a tendency to go dry. The condom only makes it worse so a tiny bit of lube helps.

If the girl is seeing umpteen clients per day, then I would have thought lube was a necessary part of the punt?

Sorry if this is obvious - is there a possibility that the type of condom being used to be blamed? I never bring my own condom and used whatever the WG supplies so if they are 'ultra-safe' variants then that may diminish the sensation. Some people recommend putting a pea sized amount of lube INSIDE the condom when applying and that may help - although I have never tried. Compared to BB sex at home with my partner, I sometimes enjoy the variation and the fact I can last a lot longer during a punt - helps massage the male ego in me:-)

Edited by cumm1ng

I don't think its to do with the condom for me personally, but more to do with the amount of friction - which from reading online can be a problem caused by lubrication. But if other guys haven't found this to be a problem then maybe the cause is something else.

I think nerves could be part of it maybe subconciously.

Otherwise I guess it could be because my penis is too thin for the particular girl - but I don't think this is the case as I have not found this to be a problem in the past and my penis is average size.

Could it be that in your "domestic" sex life you do not use condoms and therefore the sensitivity is an issue?

That's assuming that you are not risking life and limb doing BB.

Edited by porker paul