Pie Eater

The Ultimate

17 posts in this topic

I saw a lass last week and I had such a great time that I can't imagine it being bettered. She was perfect in every way. The thing is I can't imagine any other lass being better so any future punts would be a waste of time. With this in mind it seems like the right time to pack it in.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

I do know what you mean Pie Eater - this sort of experience can make you very picky in future.

Reminds me of the line from the Simpsons. "This is the worst day of my life.............so far!"

She's the best lay of your life..........so far!!!!

I saw a lass last week and I had such a great time that I can't imagine it being bettered. She was perfect in every way. The thing is I can't imagine any other lass being better so any future punts would be a waste of time. With this in mind it seems like the right time to pack it in.

No! Your future punts must be with her till she gets tired of you and gives a slightly less than perfect deal.

No! Your future punts must be with her till she gets tired of you and gives a slightly less than perfect deal.

VERY true ! I've bin there an' got the t-shirt

I saw a lass last week and I had such a great time that I can't imagine it being bettered. She was perfect in every way. The thing is I can't imagine any other lass being better so any future punts would be a waste of time. With this in mind it seems like the right time to pack it in. Anyone else had a similar experience?

Or you could just punt with her. I am forever chasing the next gem myself, so no matter how good a WG is i am never satisfied wanting variety and ideally wishing to punt with every WG i can manage. Like a junkie chasing the next fix. :)

OK your punt with her couldn't be bettered, but other punts can still be enjoyable. If you have a brilliant meal it doesn't stop you eating slightly less exciting food.

OK your punt with her couldn't be bettered, but other punts can still be enjoyable. If you have a brilliant meal it doesn't stop you eating slightly less exciting food.

Agreed, last year I had an amazing holiday, probably the best I've ever had.

I fully intend to go on holiday again, even if future holidays don't quite match up to that one!

I'm afraid you're hooked & life will never be the same. You will return to the ONE, & chase that experience once again, ultimately you will end up going else where comparing each punt with this, which is not healthy! If like me you will research, study, fret & stress yourself beyond belief in an attempt to get close & it will hit your wallet hard.

I hope Pie Eater will come back and tell us of his conclusions. In particular, if he goes back to the lady of his dreams, does she still float his boat in the way that she did first time.

Sometimes it's better not to try to repeat the magic, but I bet most of us guys have tried, and will try again! There's no fool like an old fool!

I hope Pie Eater will come back and tell us of his conclusions. In particular, if he goes back to the lady of his dreams, does she still float his boat in the way that she did first time. Sometimes it's better not to try to repeat the magic, but I bet most of us guys have tried, and will try again! There's no fool like an old fool!

After not doing so in the past which i regretted if i meet a gem of a WG nowadays i return a lot to relive and hopefully improve the magic which can happen as she gets to know what makes me tick sexually and how i like it. ;):)

Maybe the best punt ive ever had, was a lapdancer in Prague, absolutely fit and stunning, great in bed and a top kisser, yet she had the loosest snatch ive ever had, lol?

However, i tend to lean towards quantity rather than quality. So many beauties i want them all, if i was a multi millionaire my life would be nothing but sex with thousands of ladies.

So you had the punt of your life... the yardstick from which all other punts will be judged, and that's a shame and an awful lot for that lady to live up to ! What if you returned and it was not quite as good as you remembered?

Edited by Sarah Summers

I hope Pie Eater will come back and tell us of his conclusions. In particular, if he goes back to the lady of his dreams, does she still float his boat in the way that she did first time.

Sometimes it's better not to try to repeat the magic, but I bet most of us guys have tried, and will try again! There's no fool like an old fool!

Having given it some thought I have seen another lass who fits my bill so I'm going to see her. Even if it's not as good it might still be great.

So you had the punt of your life... the yardstick from which all other punts will be judged, and that's a shame and an awful lot for that lady to live up to ! What if you returned and it was not quite as good as you remembered?

I haven't told her so she only has to live up to it in my head - there's no pressure on her. Rest assured I did give her enough praise though. I might leave it a while before I go back to her.

I think Pie Eater is beginning to take the hints we have been offering him.

Maybe the best punt ive ever had, was a lapdancer in Prague, absolutely fit and stunning, great in bed and a top kisser, yet she had the loosest snatch ive ever had, lol?

However, i tend to lean towards quantity rather than quality. So many beauties i want them all, if i was a multi millionaire my life would be nothing but sex with thousands of ladies.

best I had was with a Burmese girl (from "Housewives" bar (a place where everyday girls work when they just need a little extra cash to by a new cooking pot or something and they do a few punts) in Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand. She also had a loose snatch - you could get your whole fist up there easily - however she had the best pussy muscle control I have ever encountered. Happy days, unfortunately she had a rather full set of cooking utensils and wasn't regular.........

Getting back to the OP - dont pack in, there is always another experience just waiting to happen around the corner, just need to find the right corner and you're there!

Edited by HungDong