Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echoplex

More Fiction Than Ever Before....?

9 posts in this topic

Is it just me coming to notice that increasingly on the "Alternative Website", the profile writers cannot even be bothered to spin a fictitious proposition that remotely pretends to be genuine anymore?

It seems almost contemptuous, as if they see potential clients as so gullible or dick led that it doesn’t matter if the name of the lady in the header doesn’t match the name used in the body of the text, or the name “she” signs off with.

I can read about a blond delight on offer only to see a dark skinned dark haired woman in the photos that accompany the text and then when I look at the tags on the gallery photos, it’s a different name again! Who is gonna buy that?

I know it would be stupid to expect real names to be used, but at least choose one name and stick to it throughout the pitch. If they are taking over someone’s site or using it to feature a different woman, don’t just change the woman, change the story as well for crying out loud.

I am sure the writers of the profiles benefit in some way from the “work” they have been asked to do, so why not do it accurately?

I am sure the writers of the profiles benefit in some way from the “work” they have been asked to do, so why not do it accurately?

To do so would tax their intelligence!

Is it just me coming to notice that increasingly on the "Alternative Website", the profile writers cannot even be bothered to spin a fictitious proposition that remotely pretends to be genuine anymore?

It seems almost contemptuous, as if they see potential clients as so gullible or dick led that it doesn’t matter if the name of the lady in the header doesn’t match the name used in the body of the text, or the name “she” signs off with.

I can read about a blond delight on offer only to see a dark skinned dark haired woman in the photos that accompany the text and then when I look at the tags on the gallery photos, it’s a different name again! Who is gonna buy that?

I know it would be stupid to expect real names to be used, but at least choose one name and stick to it throughout the pitch. If they are taking over someone’s site or using it to feature a different woman, don’t just change the woman, change the story as well for crying out loud.

If they are dishonest then having an obviously dishonest or dodgy profile makes it easier for me to rule then out. As its clear the owners of that site have no interest in helping punters the scams/rip-offs/bad SPs are allowed to flourish so spotting them quickly is in my interest to do. Far better of course if the site cleaned their act up but as i assume they make a good profit i dont see them doing that anytime soon unfortunately. :)

All of my independent 'finds' have come from **. I obviously have a talent for weeding out the nutjobs.

I spot a lot where the age at the bottom doesn't match the age in the text.

Or the dress size on the right doesn't match the size in the text.

My profile is completely genuine...the way I spell and the prose I write makes it clear I am.

Look for an English girl...no guarantee...but more so!!!

Plenty of that going on in London. Always has been, with the re-use of profiles being a particular problem (i.e. a new girl is shipped in from EE, the photos updated, but the profile text and feedback describe a different girl entirely).

However, because the profile owners are lazy, they are often easy to spot. I avoid like the plague, both because of the high likelihood of a crap punt and the desire to avoid seeing a girl who might well be trafficked.

The blacklist function is your friend :-)

Edited by Northwinds

This really is entering ...The Twilight Zone!

Surely the team behind ** know there are fake profiles.... why don't they take action and remove them and find out out who's behind them as I can't imagine there are many people who go out of there way to make fake profiles, just petty fools.