mmmcrabpaste

Notable Fr Writers

37 posts in this topic

Man meat, if you are reading this, I salute you!

I've spent many an hour giggling to myself on the train to the bemusement of other passengers im sure.

Anyone know of other great or humorous FR writers?

PN webmaster u need to publish a book!!

Man meat, if you are reading this, I salute you!

I've spent many an hour giggling to myself on the train to the bemusement of other passengers im sure.

Anyone know of other great or humorous FR writers?

PN webmaster u need to publish a book!!

Man Meats FRs are always fun to read. Authors i look out for among others are Mr Bloom, Jerboa, Overworked, Cheese Ya, Northwinds, Worldpunter and Bottom Liner all members here. :)

Edited by smiths

Fully Agree re Man Meat,

Unfortunately he seems to have gone to ground at the moment. No FRs since July. Please tell me he has not Retired from Punting.

If your out there Man Meat, please get back to Work!!!!.

I'm sure the ladys of Milton Keynes are missing you greatly.

Lets hope for a speedy return, I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Maybe I should go for a punt!

PR

I can't believe I've never read one of Man Meat's FRs before. Just been laughing to myself through his most recent 8.

I will have to set aside some more time to have a proper browse of the full set.

I especially like that he lists the exact time he spent. So many just round up/down to the nearest minute.

Man Meat - What a legend, he has had tears running down my cheeks..

Only a few weeks ago I was in the shower after a pleasant visit with Trinity trying to explain to her how funny the FR's were.

I used to enjoy reading the longer ones by Trouncer and Dr Steve

Mr_Pickwick

he has only done 3 but quite amusing.

I used to enjoy reading the longer ones by Trouncer and Dr Steve

Trouncer...a truly fabulous gent...where is her though, I never seem to see him on here anymore. x

Trouncer...a truly fabulous gent...where is her though, I never seem to see him on here anymore. x

Sadly doesnt post much at present. :)

Edited by smiths

Fully Agree re Man Meat,

Unfortunately he seems to have gone to ground at the moment. No FRs since July. Please tell me he has not Retired from Punting.

If your out there Man Meat, please get back to Work!!!!.

I'm sure the ladys of Milton Keynes are missing you greatly.

Lets hope for a speedy return, I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Maybe I should go for a punt!

PR

He's still alive, he tweets on twitter, maybe he's on a sabbatical, I took a 7 month break from punting this year.

Fully Agree re Man Meat, Unfortunately he seems to have gone to ground at the moment. No FRs since July. Please tell me he has not Retired from Punting. If your out there Man Meat, please get back to Work!!!!. I'm sure the ladys of Milton Keynes are missing you greatly. Lets hope for a speedy return, I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Maybe I should go for a punt! PR

He has a recent FR up, so back. :)

He's still alive, he tweets on twitter, maybe he's on a sabbatical, I took a 7 month break from punting this year.

He is back mate with a new FR in the latest batch online. :)

Man Meat always makes my day - BIG SALUTE!

Glad to see him back, was worried his dongle had fallen off!

Well thank you, Ma'am, and thank you Vin. I used to spend far too much time in here but still pop in from time to time. I was gob-smacked to find myself getting a mention in this thread!!

Man Meat is brilliant and always makes me spray my screen.

This one is a classic - http://www.punternet...php?recnum=5638

Fantastic! I literally laughed out loud when it started to dawn on me - damn good thing no one was around that I'd have to explain what the joke was to.

Well thank you, Ma'am, and thank you Vin. I used to spend far too much time in here but still pop in from time to time. I was gob-smacked to find myself getting a mention in this thread!!

Gob-smacked? Why? Your frs have a great reputation and I am pleased to have been a subject :)

I especially like that he lists the exact time he spent. So many just round up/down to the nearest minute.

I think that makes the 'so many' the normal ones!

All praise to manmeat tho of course.

Ferking hell, it must have taken him longer to write that than he spent in the appointment. :blink:

Yes, written in real time! I took one look at it and thought I just don't have the time to read that! Must be my short attention span.

Ferking hell, it must have taken him longer to write that than he spent in the appointment. :blink:

I have read his previous FRs, he has done some on WGs and Establishments i have been to, so handy to read his views which are detailed to say the least. :)

I can't believe i have missed out on the hilarity of Man Meats FRs until now! love them! does he post on the forum too?

I can't believe i have missed out on the hilarity of Man Meats FRs until now! love them! does he post on the forum too?

Not as far as i know, but who knows for definite Beth. ;)

I dunno if he posts on these forums but Man Meat' twitterings are as witty as his FRs, a master wordsmith!

Man Meats FRs are always fun to read. Authors i look out for among others are Mr Bloom, Jerboa, Overworked, Cheese Ya, Northwinds, Worldpunter and Bottom Liner all members here. :)

I'm glad someone does :lol: You should get your FR pen out of retirement sir! As I might have missed out on Scarlett weren't it not for your FR and I'm sure there's a few more gems you've seen since then ;)