Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ik8133

A Good Excuse

35 posts in this topic

I work in an office, nine to five, seven days a week and pretty well desk bound. Can anybody come up with an imaginative and fun excuse for me to sneak out of the office for about two to three hours to visit a lady? Looking for something different to visiting the doctor or dentist. Have any of you used a weird and wonderful excuse when visiting a lady?

I work in an office, nine to five, seven days a week and pretty well desk bound. Can anybody come up with an imaginative and fun excuse for me to sneak out of the office for about two to three hours to visit a lady? Looking for something different to visiting the doctor or dentist. Have any of you used a weird and wonderful excuse when visiting a lady?

I guess you are up shit creek then! :P

Why not just take half a day off and take your time to enjoy the experience?

Few years ago whilst working for a recruitment company, my area manager booked a sales visit for me to a local firm, whilst on route to the visit he rang me, gave me a different address to go to, and said he had booked me a massage, with extras if i wanted them, all pre-paid. He said he thought I was looking stressed. few hours later I went back to work, trying not to smile too much when I entered the office.

Tell them you have rare choclate addiction, and you can't work unless you find this rare kind sold somewhere in town :wub:;)

How about you reveal that during your winter holidays you're looking to get sponsored to join a yacht crew going to, this, that and the other fantastically wonderful places... and unfortunately to get your place you need to take a few hours off to appeal to the good nature of this sponsor who's interested in you. Whether the trip goes ahead... or whether you need to meet with more sponsors.... well it can be for charity right ? but the shame is, as the months go on, unfortunately, at the end of it all... the sponsors let you down !

Well, they do say that a good lie has an element of truth in it, so if you are suffering from some sort of ailment, e.g. back ache, you could try going for this type of therapy http://www.shiatsu.net/

Visit properly once so you know what it is all about, then go and visit another sort of massage therapist next time.

Seven days a week? I would tell them that I am going to a job interview.

Tell them you are going have sex with this fantastic woman you've met on the internet.

Edited by mike52

The only time you're legally allowed time off for an interview is when you've been made redundant.

the OP could take unpaid time off for the family emergency of unspent seed :)

Invent a funeral or two? Grannies are most popular in this regard, but remember that you only ever had two of them.

Tell them you are so bored you are going to the pub to pick up a pretty girl and shag her senseless.

No-one will believe you.

Pull a sickie, you'll have a full day off as well as a great punt and get paid. Downside is you'll have to get up "for work" on-time and be back home on-time.

Pull a sickie, you'll have a full day off as well as a great punt and get paid. Downside is you'll have to get up "for work" on-time and be back home on-time.

if u pull a sickie you could see 1 girl in the morning and another in the afternoon.

That does sound a good idea, I would just hope that work doesn't call me back at home and get the wife!

Invent a funeral or two? Grannies are most popular in this regard, but remember that you only ever had two of them.

Trouble is I'm sort of past the age where there are no Grannies left, still got a few Aunties and Uncles tho" :)

Tell them you are so bored you are going to the pub to pick up a pretty girl and shag her senseless.

No-one will believe you.

Your are so spot on with that one!! :D

Sorry for being a bit misleading, it is only five days per week!

How about you reveal that during your winter holidays you're looking to get sponsored to join a yacht crew going to, this, that and the other fantastically wonderful places... and unfortunately to get your place you need to take a few hours off to appeal to the good nature of this sponsor who's interested in you. Whether the trip goes ahead... or whether you need to meet with more sponsors.... well it can be for charity right ? but the shame is, as the months go on, unfortunately, at the end of it all... the sponsors let you down !

The company I work for contribute to charity, if the sponsor me, I could use the money for punting....would that be very naughty! :lol:

Used "being snowbound" a couple of times during the winter and "worked from home". A couple of emails before trotting off to the local parlour and another immediately after so they think Im "there"....

Can get abit of pain finding the time, especially if someone from work may need you. Been a couple of times when the mobile has rung mid booking, but Ive just left it ringing and say "oh sorry. My mobile was on charge downstairs and didnt hear it. Whats up?" when I leave.

Either been a day off, or squeezed in at lunchtimes or straight after work before heading home. Sometimes having to sneak off to the car park to confirm my booking if its a lunchtime punt.

Have said Ive got a plumber or a delivery so I'll work from home tomorrow morning and then say I'll come into work when it arrives. Since time of delvieries is usually vague I can say it can drift into lunchtime, so I had lunch and then came in and then that gives you an extra couple of hours leeway. Sometimes a genuine delivery or handyman visit has led to a quick punt after theyve gone before actually heading into work.

Do have to plan it out and make sure everythings booked and you have the money, enough petrol in the car, etc, know the quickest route there and back, so you can give yourself minimum time between work and the punt and back again.

And pray that the girl your seeing ISNT running late..

Sorry for being a bit misleading, it is only five days per week!

Glad to hear you get some time off. I would take half a day or the day off or punt on one of the 2 days a week you are off anyway if it were me. :)

Come out of the gents holding your bottom and looking squeamish then sidle into your bosses office and whisper in a choked voice....trots..stomach... ^_^ then run back to the gents. You could possibly recieve an offer to leave for the day

the question is are you brave enough to try it lol.xxx

Come out of the gents holding your bottom and looking squeamish then sidle into your bosses office and whisper in a choked voice....trots..stomach... ^_^ then run back to the gents. You could possibly recieve an offer to leave for the day

the question is are you brave enough to try it lol.xxx

A great idea.....and you are right I don't think I'm brave enough!

Do you like old cars? Buy a banger that you want to get back on the road. You have to get spares so you need to go to scrap yards that takes you all round the country. That can take all day.

If like me you take no interest in cars then it's a perfect cover.

Buy a banger that you want to get back on the road.

When I was a boy a "banger" was a girl who would "put out for you" as the saying is. I'm not sure that's what you meant, but perhaps you have a devious mind? :D

When I was a boy a "banger" was a girl who would "put out for you" as the saying is. I'm not sure that's what you meant, but perhaps you have a devious mind? :D

Never heard that expression before and you are correct that is not what I meant. A good excuse though don't you think?