Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HungDong

Maxes Angels

4 posts in this topic

three blatantly fake reviews left today by "kilam" - in my opinion this does nothing to enhance the reputation of what essentially is a decent agency. Why do it???

three blatantly fake reviews left today by "kilam" - in my opinion this does nothing to enhance the reputation of what essentially is a decent agency. Why do it???

If the 2 with the same date 2nd March with similar times so he couldnt of done both punts are straight fakes he is not a smart person clearly. Why not make the dates different.

If you know more that proves they are fakes my advice is PM Galahad about the two 2nd March time clashes and any other proof you have. My mate was ripped-off by Maxes a few years ago and Max joined this forum to debate this and other issues i had, he denied it happened. This was just after i joined here so i know three years later that many punters i know and trust have had good or better punts with Maxes Angels WGs. :)

not my business to start reporting to Sir Galahad - I'm sure someone from Maxes reads this forum, post was more to let them know it is annoying to treat us paying punters like fools!

The text actually says May rather than March.

Think he might have just put the wrong date. Problem if they wait 5 months before getting round to writing a FR. (How can he remember it so clearly? I cant remember everything from a punt over 5 months ago.)

Think its just a wrong date. Ive seen a couple of FRs where the date is obviously wrong cos they either werent working or I was with them at that time so it cant be correct.