akanostromo

The Essentials Of Frs

12 posts in this topic

There is much comment and remark on how FRs are written.

nos105983 &105984 would seem to be models of useful FRs (as opposed to self praise from the punter or puffs for the girl)

Most vital is that they are true. I don't mind a little embellishment, but I need to know that, should I visit, I will find the same lady with the same attitude that the FR writer found.

Humour helps and any snags that could be ironed out to improve the experience for the next punter (or the lady herself).

All I want from a FR is a few concise sentences/ paragraphs detailing what the WG is like in person and whether she delivered the services advertised with enthusiasm.

The best Reports contain some humour and pithy observations which make them an entertaining plus informative read.

My pet peeve is for FRs which consist of merely a single sentence and the immortal line "I won't go into details" which are of little use to me in helping to decide whether to punt with a particular WG.

All I want from a FR is a few concise sentences/ paragraphs detailing what the WG is like in person and whether she delivered the services advertised with enthusiasm.

The best Reports contain some humour and pithy observations which make them an entertaining plus informative read.

My pet peeve is for FRs which consist of merely a single sentence and the immortal line "I won't go into details" which are of little use to me in helping to decide whether to punt with a particular WG.

I agree with you. I look for for factual information confirming what was advertised was actually on offer, the WGs attitude which makes or breaks all my punts and whether she was like her pictures. I dont need a blow by blow account but they can make for an interesting read sometimes. ;)

One of them was from Shooter - always reliable.

Some of us would if we had the "know-how". I'm afraid I haven't. Anyone care to provide me with some instruction??

I think Xenia might care to take you under her course of instruction if you ask nicely!

Well: both of them was from Shooter.

If you hadn't been so quick to interrupt me, Xenia, I would, of course have completed the sentence: "One of them was from Shooter, and so was the other."

The perfect FR tells you how convenient her gaff is from local amenities and the distance in walking time from say the train or bus station.

It tells you if you can park safely and if it is in a discreet location.

Is her place clean? Was there a shower and towels?

Was she welcoming?

Did she look like her photos?

Did she please you and would you see her again?

The good FR tells you what happened between you and the lady without going into too much of the graphics, but certainly some are most acceptable. One sticking point for some guys is OWO. If she said she would then did she or not?

The poor FR says I'm not going to say what happened between us... Any additions such as the fun element are always good to read, but don't guild the Lily or embellish the facts. We don't want Mills and Boon, we just want to know if you had a good time and if she was worth it.

If it is a negative review then we need to know why without bitching. We want to be able to read it and see there is no hidden agenda on your part. we just need to read the facts IMHO

The perfect FR tells you how convenient her gaff is from local amenities and the distance in walking time from say the train or bus station.

It tells you if you can park safely and if it is in a discreet location.

Is her place clean? Was there a shower and towels?

Was she welcoming?

Did she look like her photos?

Did she please you and would you see her again?

The good FR tells you what happened between you and the lady without going into too much of the graphics, but certainly some are most acceptable. One sticking point for some guys is OWO. If she said she would then did she or not?

The poor FR says I'm not going to say what happened between us... Any additions such as the fun element are always good to read, but don't guild the Lily or embellish the facts. We don't want Mills and Boon, we just want to know if you had a good time and if she was worth it.

If it is a negative review then we need to know why without bitching. We want to be able to read it and see there is no hidden agenda on your part. we just need to read the facts IMHO

Could you give us an idea of which are and which aren't?

Could you give us an idea of which are and which aren't?

Oh crikey!

I suppose the exact opposite of what I just wrote?

Punters need facts not fiction don't they?