Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joanna Manchester

I've Had A Request That's New To Me

36 posts in this topic

I've had a request thats new to me from the other place., I'm sure others have had it though. I've been asked if I'd sell some of my worn / used knickers. I have a name and address that I can get a cheque sent to, I'd obviously wait for it to clear, big question though, what sort of price should I ask?

Double the buying price of the undies I would say is reasonable.

I wonder if there should be different categories for different states of dirt such as the ordinary fishy fanny smell or a double whammy of a skid mark or two?

Are you serious? I would not want to part with my DNA for anyone's cash x

Double the buying price of the undies I would say is reasonable.

Would she get more money if the knickers were under twenty?

Sorry?

-snigger-

Just as long as they're not in their thirties. IMO, knickers of this type should be looking for a longterm pair of trousers to settle in, not gallivanting around trying to be sold to the highest bidder.

Sorry?

Come on. wake up Ant, or is it past your bed time?

Can't you get the drift of this post, is it too late at night for you?

I wonder if there should be different categories for different states of dirt such as the ordinary fishy fanny smell or a double whammy of a skid mark or two?

Are you serious? I would not want to part with my DNA for anyone's cash x

I am serious, i have plenty of older ones, (yet under 20 years of age), although I wasn't thinking of including DNA.

I wonder if there would be a market for bottling farts?

I just PMSL

Edited by Sarah Summers

Come on. wake up Ant, or is it past your bed time?

Can't you get the drift of this post, is it too late at night for you?

I have to say you seem like a very nice person.

I've had a request thats new to me from the other place., I'm sure others have had it though. I've been asked if I'd sell some of my worn / used knickers. I have a name and address that I can get a cheque sent to, I'd obviously wait for it to clear, big question though, what sort of price should I ask?

Seriously, I have had emails from guys asking me to sell them my used knickers, but the idea did not appeal. Gives a whole new meaning to 'scratch and sniff' though :)

The idea of buying them doesn't appeal - to me - either. However, Joanna, there are lots of women advertising them in the 'For Sale' sections of profiles, so you should be able to browse around and find an idea of price.

.... Gives a whole new meaning to 'scratch and sniff' though :)

:D :D :D

I wonder if there would be a market for bottling farts?

I just PMSL

Errrr..... No !

However......

When I used to do a lot of travelling one of our agents n Chile did actually import "ropa intima para damas" from Europe (ladies underwear if you don't speak Spanish LOL ) He reckoned that the price was inversely proportional to the amount of material in them............

Not just Anth. I have no idea what you're on about.

To the op: I've never bought used knickers off the Internet, but I've seen them advertised. Prices I've seen are typically £15-25, and usually of the cheap cotton variety that you can probably buy for under £1 a pair.

Big margin, but then it's a hassle, and it's not like you can wear 5 pairs a day or anything.

Unless he's asked for it, I imagine he just wants your normal lady scent. He won't want you to take a dump in them. He's not buying lederhosen.

I used to see ads in dirty mags for selling soiled knickers years ago, no doubt the sniffing of them has got a scientific name to it. A £10 sounds about right to me plus postage costs. :)

Anyone want to buy one of my used ties?

Anyone want to buy one of my used ties?

Dont you mean Thai's?

I have a thong(purple)which belonged to a well known ex Hollyoaks girl whose has a boob job.

Cant name her lol

Would I sell it?Never

reminds me of when tom green went to a tokyo panty dealer. he bought some for his mother LOL

I have a thong(purple)which belonged to a well known ex Hollyoaks girl whose has a boob job.

Cant name her lol

Would I sell it?Never

Ha I suspect I know who THAT is.

And as for the OP, it wasn't someone called Terry by any chance was it?

What name are you getting put on the cheque? might consider getting a postal order sent rather than a cheque if it has to be yours etc

£9.05p sounds fair or £14.26p with a picture of them on you (obviously no face) £18.33p with a picture and their name on them (proof its the same pair) ---- Buy the underwear online for £2.08p a pair.

At first I thought the idea was pants by I can now see the money rolling in...

If they have a wife I am happy to provide a picture of me in my budgie smugglers for the same deal.

Nice one Sarah lol