Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johngotti

Decent Parlour In North London

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a decent parlour in London where the girls will DFK? Seems to be pretty hard to find any parlours where girls kiss and i don't really want to pay for sex with a girl i can't kiss. If there are any girls on here who work in one please let me know lol

Any suggestions are appreciated! :)

Cheers

Most Parlour girls (or make that WGs) don't like DFK with punters, so if there is a parlour in North London where all the girls DFK, it is not decent i.e.the girls would be coerced.

In my opinion, Lilly Ladies, Bunny Lounge, Paige 1 (Enfield, 8374 0090, keeps a very low profile) are decent parlours. I expect a few girls will DFK at each.You can only find out by checking the web-site (Bunny Lounge only) and ringing up to ask/confirm or getting specific recommendations from here or FRs.

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a decent parlour in London where the girls will DFK? Seems to be pretty hard to find any parlours where girls kiss and i don't really want to pay for sex with a girl i can't kiss. If there are any girls on here who work in one please let me know lol

Any suggestions are appreciated! :)

Cheers

I have been to the Bunny Lounge many times and not yet had a bad punt their, but havent been since they moved to their now two locations. Seek confirmation by phoning them on the individual WG is my advice, they have always confirmed services offered on the phone to me. It depends on the WG if she offers DFK.

Bear in mind they are expensive in my view and i have yet to have a booking start on time, pictures at least of some are photoshopped. They have a very good FR record overall which is worth checking as a current WG called Lexi has had negatives including from Mr Bloom on here who i trust and respect making her a never for me. :)

Thanks, i don't really use parlours but have been thinking about trying one. They don't tend to give much away on the phone though, it's usually the "you have to discuss that with the girl in the room" line.

I just thought there must be a decent parlour in London with nice looking girls you can have a bit of snog with. Not that easy to find though!