Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Claire

Where Did It All Go Wrong?

47 posts in this topic

I'm going to reproduce a text conversation I have had with a 'prospective client'. I think it would be interesting to have both the male and the female view on who went wrong and where...

Tuesday 6.40pm, a text comes through. It just says 'Hi'. Nothing more, and so I'm afraid I don't reply.

The next day. Lunchtime.

'Hi how r u, I'm Paul'

Hi Paul, I'm fine thanks. What can I do for you?

'I'm plzed u doing ok, I loved ur pics and they turn me on. I hope you don't think I'm weird but I like to wear women's lingerie'

'Each to their own'

'I hope you don't mind me saying'

'Did you want to make a booking?'

'And do you have a partner. And yes plz' followed by 'wot things u do and how much plz'

'Where did you get my number?'

'It on your page on internet clairebbw'

'Everything I do, and my charges,. are on that page'

'ok thankyou, I would like to make a booking plz'

'when for'

'whenever u r available'

'friday morning?'

'that would be ok thankyou. would it be ok to wear my stuff'

'yes no problem'

thankyou and wot about urs plz'

'what about mine?'

'may i wear them'

'Unless you're a very large man, they'd be far too big for you'

'im not and that will be ok esp when youve worn them plz'

followed by 'i hope you dont think Im one one those pervs' followed by 'i love sex'

At this point I stopped replying.

Later that day, 7pm

'u busy'

'why, what did you want?'

'Everything'

I don't reply.

Thurs 9am - 'mornin'

Thurs 4.15pm 'hello hows u'

'I'm fine, what do you want?'

'good want u hun'

'What?'

'I want you hun'

'Then make a booking! I'm not interested in texting back and forth'

' I ave made a booking'

'no you haven't, I told you I was free fri morning but you havent booked a time or said how long for'

'3hrs plz want everything'

'Sorry, I can't do three hours tomorrow. Some other time'

'wot time tomorrow'

as i said, some other time'

'ok sorry darling i will av to av a wank til then'

8.30pm

'are you wet and sticky down there'

'please leave me alone'

'sorry i just wondered' followed by 'if you're not interested then you shouldnt advertise'

'I'm not interested in texting bollocks 24 hours a day. I'm a prostitute, I sell sex not a chat line for guys who want to wank.'

'i know i want ur tits and fanny'

'Please, don't contact me again.'

friday, 8am

'what would i get for £500'

'nothing, i don't want to see you. leave me alone please.'

'People like you should get a proper job'..followed by 'you shouldnt be on internet in your undawear if u dont want it'

Now, I can see where I made MY first mistake - but I'm interested in the opinions of the rest of you?

You went wrong when you replied to the first text. I've made the same mistake myself on more than one occasion.

Someone who can't address a message to you personally and is too lazy to spell out the words 'are' and 'you' is only ever going to be after a wank.

Now, you see, I thought my first mistake was not cutting off all contact after the 'do you have a partner'.!! I gave him the benefit of the doubt after the first 'Hi', which perhaps I shouldn't have done. I'll check those links out, they look useful!

ETA - bugger, they're both for Blackberries, which my work phone isn't.

Very handy little apps they appear to be! Might have to get a blackberry just so I can use them..

They are fantastic.

No guys reading this? I wanted to see if , from a male perspective, I was unfriendly/in the right/ in the wrong/ or what they thought of the texter himself.

Now, you see, I thought my first mistake was not cutting off all contact after the 'do you have a partner'.!! I gave him the benefit of the doubt after the first 'Hi', which perhaps I shouldn't have done. I'll check those links out, they look useful!

ETA - bugger, they're both for Blackberries, which my work phone isn't.

If he'd said. 'Hi Claire, how are you? Sorry to text but I can't speak at the moment, is that ok? Tom/dick/harry x ' then you might have been on to a winner.

If he'd said. 'Hi Claire, how are you? Sorry to text but I can't speak at the moment, is that ok? Tom/dick/harry x ' then you might have been on to a winner.

I agree - I don't object to texts at all provided they're specific and to the point - it's no different to email. Anybody who can't be bothered to address me by name gets short shrift though.

I think Call Blocker Pro is available for Android too, but I'm not sure about the SMS one. Their combined might has saved my sanity, that much I do know.

Some blokes are just real time wasters obviuosly relieving himself whilst typing wow a male that can multitask !!

Possibly was a mistake to get into conversation to start with but I agree just block him its idiots like him that spoil it fpr the genuine punters and girls.

Sounds to me like this guy hasn't booked a WG before and doesn't know the protocol. Little brain is doing the thinking, not big brain. I've made that mistake.

There appear to be quite a lot of guys like this around at the moment, some are genuine newbies who don't realise ettiquette or what is/isn't acceptable and merely excited at the prospect of visiting a real live prostitute. The thing is you wouldn't do this with any other service or would you? Friend of mine in another line of work was telling me one of his customers was texting back and forth with vague, random questions for the week leading up to a business meeting. Some are just timewasters. Makes it very difficult to differentiate, so I usually just make it clear after a few texts that if they want to ask questions either phone, or read the website.

It's not difficult.

By the way always makes me laugh when someone says they can't phone because they are driving, eh?

Even now, he still doesn't seem to understand what made me 'take against him'.! I've had to threaten to report him for stalking LOL

Ladies, Claire, how often do you receive nuisance calls/texts like this?

Come to think of it, if you are on the purple site, how many e-mails are just wasting your time? How many e-mails can you expect a day and is it so many that you can only skip read or even delete them without opening?

Is it a big issue?

Ladies, Claire, how often do you receive nuisance calls/texts like this?

Come to think of it, if you are on the purple site, how many e-mails are just wasting your time? How many e-mails can you expect a day and is it so many that you can only skip read or even delete them without opening?

Is it a big issue?

Almost all enquiries that come in by text alone, are like this. Very few turn out to be worthwhile.

Almost all emails from ** are also like this.

Emails that come to my email address are usually more genuine. Phone callers, maybe 50/50.

Emails/enquiries a day? Variable - some days nothing, some days loads. But then, I'm old.

Even now, he still doesn't seem to understand what made me 'take against him'.! I've had to threaten to report him for stalking LOL

Sorry Claire but I have to say this... you encouraged him by responding to his text in the first place.

Certainly I did! I'm a hooker! I'm supposed to encourage men who want to book me! However, at no point did I encourage any of the 'flannel' or sex talk!

Almost all enquiries that come in by text alone, are like this. Very few turn out to be worthwhile.

Almost all emails from ** are also like this.

Emails that come to my email address are usually more genuine. Phone callers, maybe 50/50.

Emails/enquiries a day? Variable - some days nothing, some days loads. But then, I'm old.

I've had spates of enquiries that go on to ask question after question one by one by seperate, discreet emails. Sometimes it can be a nervous newbie however it's just not fair on either party, and is very off putting and time consuming. It shouldn't take 10 emails, or 20 texts to discuss or make a booking.

I do no longer respond to short texts such as "Hi", or "How ru?", even "Who's this?". Tends to lead to an endless circle of messages. If someone asks "R U available" I send a reply asking them to specify a time, date, appointment length.

Edited by Strawberry

I must be honest, after this part -

'I'm plzed u doing ok, I loved ur pics and they turn me on. I hope you don't think I'm weird but I like to wear women's lingerie'

I'd have blocked him.

But the wearing of women's lingerie, strange though it is, doesn't bother me. If a guy wants to wear knicks during a punt, so be it. Or do you mean I should have realised at that point that he was a waster?

But the wearing of women's lingerie, strange though it is, doesn't bother me. If a guy wants to wear knicks during a punt, so be it. Or do you mean I should have realised at that point that he was a waster?

The latter, although I'm very strict when it comes to my anti-f**kwit radar.

I don't mind a polite enquiry such as " Saw your site and would love to meet. I'm on a train at the moment but was wondering if you are

free for an hour at 9pm ? If it's OK, I have some special requests."

If he texts again just send him a number for a sex chat line in botswana or somewhere equally long distance with the words call me!

he will either use up his pay and go in about 3 seconds or get a huge bill and make him think...im not calling/texting her again lol.x

The latter, although I'm very strict when it comes to my anti-f**kwit radar.

I don't mind a polite enquiry such as " Saw your site and would love to meet. I'm on a train at the moment but was wondering if you are

free for an hour at 9pm ? If it's OK, I have some special requests."

But those kind of texts are always 'on a train' or 'in a meeting'............. I delete.

But those kind of texts are always 'on a train' or 'in a meeting'............. I delete.

Hmmmm. It really depends on the overall tone of them I suppose.

If the guy is willing to give me a call later to confirm it's usually OK, it's when your spidey sense kicks in I guess.

I don't reply to first time enquirers who contact me by text.... FULL STOP

so I never have the sort of daft conversations as described at the beginning

of this thread.

If they do not phone me they don't get to meet me.