Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smoothballs

World Famous Babes Boss To Pay Back £750,000

10 posts in this topic

the police must think he made a lot of money to ask for such a large amount,i wonder if he goes abroad to try avoid paying this money

If its UK based assets fleeing abround would be pretty pointless. I would be highly suprised if he isnt subject to a restraint order so its not like he can withdraw the cash and scarper. Property would have to be sold to release capital and you cant do that with a restraint order in place. I stand to be corrected but I wouldnt mind betting that if he disapeared they would confiscate the property and put it to auction as POCA overides most laws and all common sense, logic or sense of fair play.

The only case I know where a woman ditched the country was because she was ordered to pay 2 million and didnt have it nor want to go to jail.

I'm intrigued by the detail of the POCA calculation - down to the last 83p!

I'm intrigued by the detail of the POCA calculation - down to the last 83p!

That's probably the "available amount", ie. his assets as calculated by the Asset Recovery Agency.

The "recoverable amount", ie. his benefit from brothel keeping, may well have been more.

If the available amount is less than the recoverable amount then that's what he must pay.

The 83p may have been what they found down the back of his sofa.

£50 an hour for sex, really?

Amazing how every story in the DM has to feature the house of it's subject and it's supposed value.

I do sympathise with nearby residents, but this is why we need legalised brothels in designated areas as they do in Germany.

the daily mail can't really disapprove too much as they own loot which has many ads for sexual services,so the dm make quite a bit of money from prostitution

Good old Daily Mail brings us up to date. Sent down for 18 months:

http://www.dailymail...ls-mistake.html

How extraordinary the way he was caught! You'd have thought he would have acquired enough low cunning not to make that mistake!

Sounds as thick as two short planks to me despite previously being a solicitor. He certainly didnt learn from the first nicking.

One investigator said: ‘Burrows is a really horrible creature, a proper crook.’

Some of the police are not very pleasant creatures either.