Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scotiboy

What Would You Do If A Well Know Oriental Girl Wanted You To Date You?

90 posts in this topic

Hi All. I have seen a well known popular Oriental working girl a few times. She has been around on and off for a few years. Recently she started to call me asking to meet for dinner and a drink. So we went out a few times and she nows stay with me over night without charging me. She is heading back to Thailand in a few weeks and wants me to visit her and stay at her house. Now I do like her, she fun and sexy but is possible she wants something from me, like money or does she really like me. But she has never asked me for anything.

I know its sounds like I am teenager again but I am a man of 38. I had a relationship before with a working girl and it ended badly.

What you guys think.

Hi All. I have seen a well known popular Oriental working girl a few times. She has been around on and off for a few years. Recently she started to call me asking to meet for dinner and a drink. So we went out a few times and she nows stay with me over night without charging me. She is heading back to Thailand in a few weeks and wants me to visit her and stay at her house. Now I do like her, she fun and sexy but is possible she wants something from me, like money or does she really like me. But she has never asked me for anything. I know its sounds like I am teenager again but I am a man of 38. I had a relationship before with a working girl and it ended badly. What you guys think.

Go with the flow with caution but dont fall for a sob story if she comes out with one, and whatever you do dont give her money like a lump sum as a supposed loan. Only time will tell if your being played. I personally would be very sceptical though. I hope it turns out how you want it to. :)

fuck her and don't give her money in return

simples.

Hi All. I have seen a well known popular Oriental working girl a few times. She has been around on and off for a few years. Recently she started to call me asking to meet for dinner and a drink. So we went out a few times and she nows stay with me over night without charging me. She is heading back to Thailand in a few weeks and wants me to visit her and stay at her house. Now I do like her, she fun and sexy but is possible she wants something from me, like money or does she really like me. But she has never asked me for anything.

I know its sounds like I am teenager again but I am a man of 38. I had a relationship before with a working girl and it ended badly.

What you guys think.

I liked it until you wrote she is thai.

She will not ask for money, she will be sweet.

She will go back to her homeland, and eventually you will begin to send her a few quid here and there.

As will another 20 guys.

But at least you have had a good time.

Thai lasses are great - very similar thing happened to me in London a few years back.....keep your cock out and your heart locked away and you will be fine.

Do not trust her, but have alot of fun.

Goodluck.

Enjoy it while it lasts

Keep it in the back of your mind that youre very possibly being played and if you know this and dont mind then it shouldnt be a problem for you, dont ever mention to her that youre thinking she might be playing you either, then again perhaps she's genuine and doesnt see you as a meal ticket ?....................and very importantly - enjoy and get all the sex you can

Listen to 1234

Although going to Thailand to meet her folks sounds a bit heavy and could possibly lead to problems

Perhaps some of the more experienced Thai fanciers such as christongue, envy123 or worldpunter could better advise on whether thats a good idea or not ?

Edited by BillGoldberg

I think 1234 has got it nailed, but on reading the first post what sprung out to me was marriage greencard to stay in the uk.

She wont ask you for a penny but if you gave her that its worth many 10s of thousands.

I think 1234 has got it nailed, but on reading the first post what sprung out to me was marriage greencard to stay in the uk.

She wont ask you for a penny but if you gave her that its worth many 10s of thousands.

^^ this ^^

I know someone who was 'swept of his feet' by a whirlwind romance with a Thai girl just as her Visa ran out - led to a rapid wedding in Thailand, after a few months she she got her UK residency and now £££'s being sent back to her family every month ..

Go careful is my advice! Engage brain as well as cock when she declares love for you as a wealthy westener!

Wow many of you come down so hard on WGs who don't see black guys due to racial stereotyping and here a bunch of you are doing just the same to a Thai WG.

A white English WG could swindle you just the same.

The Thai girl may in fact be genuine, however approach this situation like you would with any potential relationship. Protect yourself but leave yourself open to the possiblity that it could be real.

After my rmost recent punt I've often wondered how one starts up a relationship with a WG (relationship with a WG = hot IMO). Does she pay for everything the first few dates to prove that she's genuine, introduce you to her friends, family and expose you to her life for quicker and more deeply than a non-WG just to get past the suspicion, should she have to? What about trust?

You still have to protect yourself though and not do anything out of the ordinary. Like paying for everything and/or handing over large sums of money and/or paying all the bills if she (like many girls have the ability to do) move herself into your place.

Would I go to Thailand or any country of origin that the WG lives in, my initial answer would be no (see *protect yourself*. But there comes a point in all relationships where it is quite common to do. But then only you can determine how genuine she is and if you had to ask.....

But I don't think there is one right answer, every relationship is different event the disingenuous ones.

Wow many of you come down so hard on WGs who don't see black guys due to racial stereotyping and here a bunch of you are doing just the same to a Thai WG.

A white English WG could swindle you just the same.

The Thai girl may in fact be genuine, however approach this situation like you would with any potential relationship. Protect yourself but leave yourself open to the possiblity that it could be real.

Could be real, at least give the girl the benefit of the doubt.

Your, black/white argument falls down because neither of those are a defined nationality where as Thai is. As such there are numerous stories of men being taken in and in the same way there are many happy mixed thai relationships.

Could be real, at least give the girl the benefit of the doubt.

Your, black/white argument falls down because neither of those are a defined nationality where as Thai is. As such there are numerous stories of men being taken in and in the same way there are many happy mixed thai relationships.

Amen to that !!

Engage upper brain.

Figure out the economics of her family, Assuming she's the breadwinner, what's her retirement plan? (If she has worked here a while, she will have one.) Who would provide, if it's not you?

Assume she is softening you up for the moment she asks very sweetly for a large emergency 'loan'. Be prepared to vanish at that point. Enjoy her sweet ass, buy her flowers and be nice to her, but always remember she is replaceable. Just as you are.

Guess you've read gibert2's "How to get a Thai Wg girlfriend" thread?

Only you can judge. Be wary but if the fundamentals are right then why not? Boils down to trust, mutual attraction, the ability to support and please each other through satisfying hopes, needs and desires long term. If the clock could be turned back I'd certainly be interested; lots of strong mixed relationships exist and some hot oriental mums at London school gates these days ( feel a bit sorry for them when they are mistaken for the nanny/au pair). Good luck.

I think you're arguing semantics over race and nationality to prove a point which is largely hypocritical.

You're discriminating against this Thai lady because of a stereotype in the same way some WGs discriminate against black guys, which many believe is wrong.

The Race/Nationality argument is secondary to my point which is one of discrimination. I.e. 'It's not OK to discriminate against black guys but it is OK to discriminate against a Thai lady' (which as the dominate ethnic group in Thailand I'd argue is both race and nationality)

So tell me, when is it OK to discriminate?

Edited by MrUU

I think you're arguing semantics over race and nationality to prove a point which is largely hypocritical.

You're discriminating against this Thai lady because of a stereotype in the same way some WGs discriminate against black guys, which many believe is wrong.

The Race/Nationality argument is secondary to my point which is one of discrimination. I.e. 'It's not OK to discriminate against black guys but it is OK to discriminate against a Thai lady' (which as the dominate ethnic group in Thailand I'd argue is both race and nationality)

'Black' is neither a race nor a nationality, neither is 'white'

'Thai' as you say yourself is both a race AND a nationality

Also no-one is blanket banning or suggesting a blanket ban of all 'off punt' personal relationships with a Thai wg because of her race, rather advising the OP to exercise caution, and in some cases even suggesting that such a personal relationship could be a really good thing (lucky so and so...etc)

Not at all the same thing as the blanket banning of punters based on skin colour/ethnic background/foreign accent on the phone, as practised by certain wgs.

You've left out the very first point I made "Give her the benefit of the doubt"

2nd point I made there HAVE been men taken in by Thai women, but I've clearly balanced that by saying not ALL as some relationships have worked out.

you were the one that played the race card.

I don't think anyone has intentionally insulted/generalised Thai girls- I think you'd get a similar response if you had said Polish or Russian and indeed English. Plenty of stories out there about WGs who have diddled money out of men- in fact there are probably plenty of non working girls who have used a man for money and indeed men that have used women for money so as with any relationship be cautious. x

What Would You Do If A Well Know Oriental Girl Wanted You To Date You?

RUN!

'Black' is neither a race nor a nationality, neither is 'white'

'Thai' as you say yourself is both a race AND a nationality

Also no-one is blanket banning or suggesting a blanket ban of all 'off punt' personal relationships with a Thai wg because of her race, rather advising the OP to exercise caution, and in some cases even suggesting that such a personal relationship could be a really good thing (lucky so and so...etc)

Not at all the same thing as the blanket banning of punters based on skin colour/ethnic background/foreign accent on the phone, as practised by certain wgs.

According to the Census and latest ethnic groupings 'Black' (African/Caribbean) is an ethnic group. I really don't want to have to start explaining the link between ethnicity and race. I leave that there.

Anyway

For all those claiming that there was no generalising in this thread, if you scroll up you'll find that a poster wrote.

I liked it until you wrote she is thai.

He then went on to say

She will not ask for money, she will be sweet.

She will go back to her homeland, and eventually you will begin to send her a few quid here and there.

As will another 20 guys.

Which reads like a MASSIVE generalisation to me. Hence why I asked why it was OK to discriminate against individual from a particular group and not another?

Which, I thought was a pretty reasonable question to be honest. When you consider the aforementioned post.

Green-card to stay in the UK? Crap I never got one!

Enjoy yourself scotiboy just keep your head on your shoulders

Which reads like a MASSIVE generalisation to me. Hence why I asked why it was OK to discriminate against individual from a particular group and not another?

Which, I thought was a pretty reasonable question to be honest. When you consider the aforementioned post.

You can't just conveniently ignore the fact that this is a Thai prostitute. If it was another forum and the OP was worried just about the fact she was Thai you would have a point. Anyway, enjoy your PC soapbox.

You can't just conveniently ignore the fact that this is a Thai prostitute. If it was another forum and the OP was worried just about the fact she was Thai you would have a point. Anyway, enjoy your PC soapbox.

Ah so by that logic a WG refusing to see an Black African guy purely on the basis that he is Black African is justified then.

Got it.

Ah so by that logic a WG refusing to see an Black African guy purely on the basis that he is Black African is justified then.

Got it.

By See do you mean book or date?

According to the Census and latest ethnic groupings 'Black' (African/Caribbean) is an ethnic group. I really don't want to have to start explaining the link between ethnicity and race. I leave that there.

Anyway

For all those claiming that there was no generalising in this thread, if you scroll up you'll find that a poster wrote.

He then went on to say

Mr UU

Do not call me racist, I am not, and frankly am offended at your bizarre accusation. I have friends all over the world, white, black, and all inbetween.

Thai ladies do indeed have brief romances with western men, then ask the man to send them money when they return to their families.

It is a FACT.

Get off your high horse!

Got it.

A WG can refuse to see anyone for any reason, and it behoves punters to remember that and consider why it should be so.